Page 326 of 902 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jack Evans contract won't be renewed
    https://twitter.com/JackEvans711/sta...93925044920333
    We still have Angélico

Rumors are KENTA vs. CM Punk at Forbidden Door. Champion vs. champion is also on the table.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't think HNM sucks are they NWO definitely not but they aren't bad at all I like the team.
    that's why i said "kinda" suck. they're not complete garbage but they're not interesting either. they weren't interesting as the kingdom, they aren't interesting as hnm, and i don't think they will be interesting as any other name you give them.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    We still have Angélico
    hope they do something with him, let him show off his mat wrestling skills. honestly i'd much rather watch an angelico match than a wheeler yuta match any day of the week.

AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door super show happeng can't wait!

Astonishing Member

will Kenny be back by then? because the match for any AEW NJPW crossover is Okada vs Omega, but a Danielson vs Zack Saber Jr would be too sweet, maybe a FTR vs GoD niceness as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    will Kenny be back by then? because the match for any AEW NJPW crossover is Okada vs Omega, but a Danielson vs Zack Saber Jr would be too sweet, maybe a FTR vs GoD niceness as well.
    From most of what I'm seeing, more people want Omega/Ibushi than Omega/Okada.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I hope someone wins the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship and brings it to AEW for awhile that would be fun!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This is my dream card for Forbidden Door

Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr
    CM Punk vs Kenta
    MJF vs Tanahashi
    FTR vs GoD
    Hangman Adam Page vs Jay White
    Adam Cole vs Okada
    Powerhouse Hobbs vs Shingo
    Top Flight vs Ishimori and El Phantasmo

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is my dream card for Forbidden Door

Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr
    CM Punk vs Kenta
    MJF vs Tanahashi
    FTR vs GoD
    Hangman Adam Page vs Jay White
    Adam Cole vs Okada
    Powerhouse Hobbs vs Shingo
    Top Flight vs Ishimori and El Phantasmo
    IW, is that because Kenny is still on the shelf or if he were healthy would he find a place on your dream card?

I'm usually not a fan of fantasy booking, but, sure, why not?

Not necessarily my dream card, but the card I'm expecting to see. I expect a lot of tag matches since NJPW normally goes for those on crossover shows.

1. AEW Champion Adam Page & CM Punk v. IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada & IWGP United States Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi
    2. Blackpool Combat Club (Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley) v. The Dangerous Tekkers (Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi)
    3. AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara v. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion El Desperado
    4. AEW Tag Team Champions Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus & Christian Cage) v. IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The United Empire (Jeff Cobb, The Great O-Khan & Will Ospreay)
    5. The Undisputed Elite (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) v. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi & Hiromu Takahashi)
    6. Matt & Jeff Hardy v. Guerillas of Destiny
    7. MJF v. Jay White
    8. Darby Allin & Sting v. Bishamon (Hirooki Gogo & YOSHI-HASHI)
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    IW, is that because Kenny is still on the shelf or if he were healthy would he find a place on your dream card?
    Kenny is injured so no point in booking a match for him. If he's well enough to make an appearance than that's good enough. My opponent for him would have been Ibushi who is also on the shelf.

Extraordinary Member

We need a lazy off between Naito and Orange cassidy

Rebellion was pretty good!

they said he'd never fight in the ufc again(mostly because nobody had the balls to fight him) but he's back. the man, the legend, the uncrowned king, the goat, the only MJ that matters, mike jackson made his triumphant return to the octagon. once again proving only a true warrior with the heart of a lion like cm punk could last 3 full rds with him. he made short work of his opponent who was so outclassed that he resorted to low blows and eye gouges as his only means of escaping rd 1 with his consciousness.

let the ducking begin, the king of punch, the REAL truth is now 1-1-1. there is nobody in the ufc currently that could last 3rds let alone 5 with this man monster called mike jackson. if i was tony kahn i'd throw a pile of money at this guy and see if i could convince him to crossover.