Page 327 of 902 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 13529

Anyone wanna see Tyson Fury as the one to take at least one of the titles off Roman Reigns?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Rebellion was pretty good!
    some good stuff but also some really questionable booking. 1st they put jay white in a 3-way with fukn burt macklin going over? putting the x-division title back on ace austin? jonah vs iishi was really good but why have jonah lose??

really happy to see the title back on josh alexander, they really shouldn't have fukt up his moment at BFG but at least this gets him back to where he was.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Anyone wanna see Tyson Fury as the one to take at least one of the titles off Roman Reigns?
    i can't say that i do.

Rebellion was solid last night

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    they said he'd never fight in the ufc again(mostly because nobody had the balls to fight him) but he's back. the man, the legend, the uncrowned king, the goat, the only MJ that matters, mike jackson made his triumphant return to the octagon. once again proving only a true warrior with the heart of a lion like cm punk could last 3 full rds with him. he made short work of his opponent who was so outclassed that he resorted to low blows and eye gouges as his only means of escaping rd 1 with his consciousness.

let the ducking begin, the king of punch, the REAL truth is now 1-1-1. there is nobody in the ufc currently that could last 3rds let alone 5 with this man monster called mike jackson. if i was tony kahn i'd throw a pile of money at this guy and see if i could convince him to crossover.
    I'd actually like to see him and Mickey Gall show up in AEW lol
    Last edited by choptop; 04-26-2022 at 02:22 AM.

Been watching defy wrestling lately anyone fans of it here?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is my dream card for Forbidden Door

Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr
    CM Punk vs Kenta
    MJF vs Tanahashi
    FTR vs GoD
    Hangman Adam Page vs Jay White
    Adam Cole vs Okada
    Powerhouse Hobbs vs Shingo
    Top Flight vs Ishimori and El Phantasmo
    Good one. No Ospreay?

Ideas:
    Samoa Joe vs. Tomohiro Ishii
    Ospreay vs Danielson or Page or Darby or MJF
    Punk vs Okada (Punk wants this one, even left the address for Chicago)
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 04-26-2022 at 07:44 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Good one. No Ospreay?

Ideas:
    Samoa Joe vs. Tomohiro Ishii
    Ospreay vs Danielson or Page or Darby or MJF
    Punk vs Okada (Punk wants this one, even left the address for Chicago)
    I'm not the biggest fan of Ospreay and there really isn't anyone on the AEW roster I want to see him wrestle. Keith Lee would be an interesting match up but I can do without Ospreay.

Astonishing Member

Really disappointed in WWE creative on the Asuka return, first now that she is a face why keep the green coming out of eyes and mouth effect, she is way to attractive for that? Second the return vs Becky seemed like generic writing by someone with no knowledge of their history. Why would Asuka come out and challenge Becky when last we saw them in the ring together Becky was handing her a world title. I would have preferred a I am here to help you Becky approach but Becky being too far gone and attacking angle. That being said having a major talent like Asuka back is never a bad thing now all we need is Bailey back and then the Women's division will be back to full strength.

Astonishing Member

Another WWE gripe is this, I understand trying to use MVP to bring Omos up a level truly I do, however it is being pennywise and pound foolish because while MVP can get Omos up to a certain level, MVP with Lashley can go supernova. I have no doubt that MVP could pull off the manager for a face weil better put a tweener Lashley character, that can be big enough to be a legit threat to the head of the table. Lashley might not have enough of "it" to do it alone. No shame in that only recently did Brock show the ability to do that. I am hoping for Omos upset by inability to topple Lashley will turn on MVP and join Edge's faction which will allow Bobby to save his former friend turned foe and start a program with Edge's crew but build Bobby up as the top face on the Raw side. Omos imo can only be so big in the WWE better than giant gonzalez but not at the Stroman level whereas booked right Bobby could be Vince's Brock only full time. Bobby was the "man" on impact for quite some time so booked right and with MVP I see no reason why he wouldn't be one of the legit top talents on the roster.

HBO Max, Discovery +, WB, Bleacher Report are looking at lumping services like Peacock or doing a bundle like Disney/Hulu/ESPN does.

And one of the cornerstones is LIVE sporting events like USATF, MLS/US soccer, and ... AEW shows and special events!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Really disappointed in WWE creative on the Asuka return, first now that she is a face why keep the green coming out of eyes and mouth effect, she is way to attractive for that? Second the return vs Becky seemed like generic writing by someone with no knowledge of their history. Why would Asuka come out and challenge Becky when last we saw them in the ring together Becky was handing her a world title. I would have preferred a I am here to help you Becky approach but Becky being too far gone and attacking angle. That being said having a major talent like Asuka back is never a bad thing now all we need is Bailey back and then the Women's division will be back to full strength.
    Maybe Asuka wants the match with Becky she never got to have because of the pregnancy? Becky has acknowledged the fact she handed her her title last they met on Twitter.

Becky Lynch with fighting words for the AEW women

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...sHZlVvM4g&s=19

Extraordinary Member

I definitely agree on one of those things.

Well they don't get as much time sure the other 2 not so much.

Ultimate Member

I agree with this 100%.