Page 333 of 902 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 13529

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Roman Reigns will be taking a 10 week break starting at the end of June

https://comicbook.com/wwe/news/roman...**-summerslam/

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

He's gotta drop the championships before then right?

Ultimate Member

WWE booked themselves into a corner with Reigns.
    The whole "there's only one guy at the top" booking never made any sense to me. Now, there are rumors that Roman is going to do a movie or something.

I won't at all be surprised if he gets into Hollywood and simply walks away from wrestling entirely. He won't be the first to do that.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Tony Khan is savage. He called Impact the zombie of WCW

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/sta...ddOKRWICQ&s=19
    Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    A few people had to clarify that He was referring to the First year of Impact Wrestling

As someone who watched NWA-TNA then , yes...he was right to say this. Because we have to remember that TNA at that point had basically a number of ex-WCW guys like Elix Skipper , Jerry Lynn , Jeff Jarrett and AJ Styles. They had a few ex-ECW guys. They had women dance in cages ala Nitro Girls and even had the NWA around too.

It was like a zombie WCW that year til it morphed more into the 6 sided ring etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What PPV is in June? Is it big enough to drop the title then? WWE wants to keep Reigns - McIntyre for a "big" show, not a 2nd tier PPV like backlash.

I honestly doubt it. If Brock can take the belt on a vacation I can see them doing the same for Reigns

I honestly doubt it. If Brock can take the belt on a vacation I can see them doing the same for Reigns
    But he has both belts they would have to create a new world championship to fill the void or make the NXT championship mean something outside of NXT no one is going to care much about raw or smackdown with out a world championship on it.

But he has both belts they would have to create a new world championship to fill the void or make the NXT championship mean something outside of NXT no one is going to care much about raw or smackdown with out a world championship on it.
    That's a failure of the WWE booking. If they cares to give the midcard and tag division some attention this shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    What PPV is in June? Is it big enough to drop the title then? WWE wants to keep Reigns - McIntyre for a "big" show, not a 2nd tier PPV like backlash.
    10 weeks from the end of June would have him missing Money in the Bank, Summerslam and possibly Clash at the Castle.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This move will short circuit the big range plans of Cody Rhodes vs Roman that they seem to be slowly building to. They may have Reigns do a Brock and just work 2 PPV's while filming to handle the loss awhile. Like ...let him work the Drew match and win , then he takes off ala Hogan when he'd hold the belt and skip a month for things. So let Roman work the 1 May PPV and win , then he skips all of June just showing up to do vignettes and more.

Hell to build it good have Roman and Paul be seen in Hollywood in trailer and more as he taunts Cody. "Your just a wrestler....your Tribal Chief and new Icon is ... A SUPERSTAR."

Then you can have Cody beat him for the Undisputed WWE World title at Summerslam in July.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    10 weeks from the end of June would have him missing Money in the Bank, Summerslam and possibly Clash at the Castle.
    They are still having Money in the Bank? Both belts are being held hostage, is anyone going to take the winner having the briefcase seriously, when they know there is no chance Reigns is dropping either belt any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    They are still having Money in the Bank? Both belts are being held hostage, is anyone going to take the winner having the briefcase seriously, when they know there is no chance Reigns is dropping either belt any time soon.
    Rummer is they are going to make a new world championship belt for MITB.

That's a failure of the WWE booking. If they cares to give the midcard and tag division some attention this shouldn't be an issue.
    I think you always need a world championship in modern wrestling.

I think you always need a world championship in modern wrestling.
    Of course. I'm just saying the world champ being gone would be less of an issue if the company put in an effort to make us care beyond the main-event. The women, tag and midcard scenes could easily pick up the slack if Vince cared enough