Page 349 of 902 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    What's the point in repeating this?

I was just stating they scrubbed him. No different then people pointing that out about Twitter.

And the wrestling term is worked shoot, if y'all are gonna be smarks about it.
    Not if they had those ducks in a row to cover for a guy that was going to need medical leave...

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Punk being out is a major blow to the company. He was gonna be doing major money the next number of months.

Its being reported he injured his leg doing the crowd dive deal on Dynamite. Its why he botched a top rope move and limped back off camera to talk to MJF.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Punk being out is a major blow to the company. He was gonna be doing major money the next number of months.

Its being reported he injured his leg doing the crowd dive deal on Dynamite. Its why he botched a top rope move and limped back off camera to talk to MJF.
    They can just do a Interim championship until punk is 100% again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If there's one thing AEW loves to book, it's tournaments!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If there's one thing AEW loves to book, it's tournaments!
    According to Sean Ross Sapp, AEW will crown an interim champion with a battle royale

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They just had a tournament so doing a battle royal is a good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to Sean Ross Sapp, AEW will crown an interim champion with a battle royale

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They just had a tournament so doing a battle royal is a good call.
    Yep.

From the looks of the Friday night show, Moxley is their "#1 Contender..." Winner of the battle royale(which a box of jellybeans says will be MJF...) faces Moxley for the "Interim..." championship.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Exactly.

It's a resourceful outfit that was managing to get by just fine before it signed Punk.

(Not to knock what the guy has brought to the table. Just pointing out the obvious...)
    Last edited by numberthirty; 06-04-2022 at 12:05 AM.

While MJF winning makes quick sense and he plays tweener role ..it could be too soon for him angle wise. If the idea is to get people to think he's gonna go WWE in 2024 in storyline...putting the title on him now mid 2022 can put a lot of air out of one last year there teasing wise.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

i don't wish injury upon anybody but i don't feel quite so bad now knowing how he hurt himself. can't help but feel there's a little karma involved when somebody gets hurt while engaging in that type of self indulgent ass clownery. that said the title picture just got a lot more interesting as did tanahashi's match at forbidden door. i'd say put the title on brianson now and maybe do house of black vs bcc.

so the hotel i stayed at wednesday due to my employee discount ended up being the same hotel the aew wrestlers and staff stayed. so every time we left our room we'd see wrestlers in the elevator, lobby, bar, restaurant etc. including a lot that weren't on the show. saw pac, mark henry, matt hardy & reby, taz, qt's whole crew, jd drake, john silver, trent, chuck, matt sydal, thunder rosa, keith lee, jericho, dante martin and probably some more i'm forgetting all around the hotel.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-04-2022 at 06:25 AM.

Honestly the crowd thing looks like the most safest thing ever really. This reminds me of when Rob Van Dam broke his ankle on a simple baseball slide to Rhino back in 2000.

Honestly the crowd thing looks like the most safest thing ever really. This reminds me of when Rob Van Dam broke his ankle on a simple baseball slide to Rhino back in 2000.
    he's almost ate **** doing the crowd surf thing a few times before, and honestly he's just not athletic enough to clear the distance most of the time. also if your leg is hurting why try a springboard move you can barely pull off when not hurting?? it's like he's in denial of what his body is capable of and it's causing him to make some very bad decisions(like the buckshot lariat attempts).

While MJF winning makes quick sense and he plays tweener role ..it could be too soon for him angle wise. If the idea is to get people to think he's gonna go WWE in 2024 in storyline...putting the title on him now mid 2022 can put a lot of air out of one last year there teasing wise.
    He can always threaten to take the title with him. Recreating the summer of Punk and AJ Styles last angle in TNA.

so the punk chasing mjf out of the ring thing wasn't on tv??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so the punk chasing mjf out of the ring thing wasn't on tv??
    It happened during the commercial break.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It happened during the commercial break.
    so that was supposed to WERK THE MARKZ?? jeez, this is why i hate the WERKT SHOOTZ. so stupid.