Page 359 of 902 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 13529

so...........................who thinks the whole thing with vince is a WERK??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so...........................who thinks the whole thing with vince is a WERK??
    I don't think so. Nick Khan is making his move to win game of thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think so. Nick Khan is making his move to win game of thrones
    holy shit!! this might be the greatest WERK in the history of WERKZ!!!!

Steve Koonan is a regular fixture on Atlanta sports radio and I never knew he was on the WWE Board. You want to know who the leak is? My money is on the guy whose nickname is 'Puffy K'.

Ultimate Member

The whole thing with Ace lends credence to what Athena (former Ember Moon) said about wanting the girls to be more like "Mandy Rose".

Although I will say that there's been "talk" about Ace's "preferences" as it pertains to the women for a while now.

As mentioned earlier, Vince might not step down due to all this but I would say that Ace is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The whole thing with Ace lends credence to what Athena (former Ember Moon) said about wanting the girls to be more like "Mandy Rose".

Although I will say that there's been "talk" about Ace's "preferences" as it pertains to the women for a while now.

As mentioned earlier, Vince might not step down due to all this but I would say that Ace is toast.
    This tweet made two months ago from Nia Jax has resurface thanks to this news. She must have been talking about Johnny Ace

https://mobile.twitter.com/LinaFanen...43021438955522

Ultimate Member

This tweet made two months ago from Nia Jax has resurface thanks to this news. She must have been talking about Johnny Ace

https://mobile.twitter.com/LinaFanen...43021438955522
    Yeah, I heard about that too.

It's very, very likely she was talking about Ace.

Makes one wonder what kind of work culture WWE is fostering.

If the Vince and Ace news isn't crazy enough it's been reported that Sasha Banks has been released. The sheets are scrambling to get the news verified by their sources.

If the Vince and Ace news isn't crazy enough it's been reported that Sasha Banks has been released. The sheets are scrambling to get the news verified by their sources.
    AEW needs to get her ASAP!

Fantastic Member

LOL at people being shocked by this...Jerry Lawler, John Cena, and Randy Orton should be sweating bullets right now

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderous Monkey View Post
    Steve Koonan is a regular fixture on Atlanta sports radio and I never knew he was on the WWE Board. You want to know who the leak is? My money is on the guy whose nickname is 'Puffy K'.
    my guess would be steph. she'll do anything just to WERK THE MARKZ.

So anyone have any predictions for Forbidden Door?

My guess

Jon Moxley vs Hiroshi Tanahashi winner Hiroshi

All-Atlantic Championship match winner Tomohiro Ishii

Jericho Appreciation Society vs Eddie Kingston Wheeler Yuta and Shota Umino winner Jericho Appreciation Society

Will Ospreay vs Orange Cassidy winner Orange Cassidy

Thunder Rosa vs Toni Storm winner Thunder Rosa

Who's Jay White faceing?

Tanahashi isn't winning the title. They aren't going through this whole thing of creating an interim champion just for that champion to not be on their show for a month while he does the G1.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Tanahashi isn't winning the title. They aren't going through this whole thing of creating an interim champion just for that champion to not be on their show for a month while he does the G1.
    But if Tanahashi stays around awhile or maybe someone from AEW wins the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship basically they switch championships for a month or so basically if AEW and NJPW don't win win some championships from each other I don't see the point in this PPV.
    Last edited by choptop; 06-16-2022 at 08:28 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Regarding Sasha Banks....shes not released yet. But according to reports her legal team will be getting it done soon.

As one report claims the WWE feels they could make any woman a Sasha Banks. That she can be replaced etc. (Yes the company is pretty delusional)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.