Page 371 of 902 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    But Theory is the only guy in his age group the WWE cares about pushing.
    why not just say that in the 1st place instead of going with the idea wwe HAS TO push/test him in the main event right now?? who they care about pushing is a choice, imo they have plenty of options. and where the hell did they get the idea they must push somebody under 25, where did that number come from??

I wanted more of disappointed dad Billy too. Tony probably pulled the trigger to solidity turning the Acclaimed face.
    totally unnecessary too, they were already over as faces w/o even being turned. they should've at least had billy side with acclaimed for a few weeks and then turn on them with the "blood is thicker" line.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's great!
    lots of good match ups for him in the x-division, hopefully they give him some singles matches and not just make him contestant 3 in various multi man gimmick matches.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to posts on FB , Paige was finally released by WWE yesterday. Its a release that we had to know was coming eventually. The WWE surprised me keeping Paige this long. I'd make an Iron Shiek joke where WCW forgot he was still on roster and let his contract run over.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to posts on FB , Paige was finally released by WWE yesterday. Its a release that we had to know was coming eventually. The WWE surprised me keeping Paige this long. I'd make an Iron Shiek joke where WCW forgot he was still on roster and let his contract run over.
    She wasn't released. Her contract expired.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Vince McMahon paid more than $12 million to cover up sexual misconduct and infidelity with four women

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1...TrkdsQ526-x7pQ

One of Vince's victims is a former talent

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...rTI1GG6XA&s=19

*Pretends to be shocked*

A 7 figure NDA has been discovered tied to Johnny Ace

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...TrkdsQ526-x7pQ

Vince and Johnny Ace have got to go at this point

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Vince McMahon paid more than $12 million to cover up sexual misconduct and infidelity with four women

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1...TrkdsQ526-x7pQ
    I just read it.

It's a lot worse than I thought.

A whole lot worse. Vince should be in jail and not showing up to Raw and Smackdown.
    Last edited by Username taken; 07-08-2022 at 09:28 AM.

One of the women wouldn't sleep with Ace so Vince paid her, threatened to fire her, and then had her sign an NDA after he slept with her, too.

That one right there, was all done with company money.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Viunce spent more on this than he did to by WCW

Vince is likely kicking himself right now. No...not for all the women he slept with , forced to sign NDAs and more...nope.

He is likely thinking...why did I...Vincent Kennedy McMahon take my company public ? Had I just kept it privately owned I could have kept it all a secret !

That is Vince's thoughts today.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The documentary about himself Vince was working on with Netflix has been pulled

https://mobile.twitter.com/_denisesa...48699048128512

Ultimate Member

Some people are speculating that the wrestler Vince sexually assaulted was Christy Hemme.

The "online sleuths" are suggesting the timeline of events and description of the actions after (i.e demotion to OVW and then released) lines up with Christmas Hemme's in the WWE.

Whatever the case, Vince should be in prison. Its stunning what these rich, perverted, disgusting assholes get away with (see Bill Cosby). I cant imagine any one of WWE's partners wanting do business with Vince anymore especially as the company is a public company.

Ultimate Member

Worse still, some fans are still defending him.

I remember someone coming on here to "thank him" for everything he's done...seriously?

That ending of the boys where Homelander killed a man in public and people still cheered him is looking too real.

Moving on from Vince...

AEW just hit f'n heel gold with Christian. Its time to go ahead and push him with Luchasaurus as his heel muscle.