Page 392 of 902 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 13529
    Incredible Member

it's a shame that vince ruined keith lee on the main roster , the limitless one would have been awesome with triple h in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dexter Lumis is back!
    that's a good thing??

what if it's the start of an.................... INVASION!!!!?? seriously though, if fired guys start showing up every week and form an alliance to take revenge on the company that fired them, could be a decent angle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's a good thing??

what if it's the start of an.................... INVASION!!!!?? seriously though, if fired guys start showing up every week and form an alliance to take revenge on the company that fired them, could be a decent angle.
    Shades of Job Squad and Union of People You Outta Respect, Son (UPYOURS) during the Commish Foley days.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's a good thing??

I like Lumis as a comedy act. The relationship he had with Indie Heart well was hilarious and so was the dynamic he had with Gargango. I see his return as a good thing

Astonishing Member

maybe he is a part of a storyline where Theory's family returns to protect him since he has been taking so many L's lately. First Brother in Law, Dexter, then Sister Indie and finally Mom and Dad (Candace and Johnny). The Way's comedic setup is similar to Theory's now that Vince is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    it's a shame that vince ruined keith lee on the main roster , the limitless one would have been awesome with triple h in charge.
    Keith Lee is doing quite well as one half of the AEW Tag Team Champs. I don't think he cares about being on RAW at this point.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Incredible Member

the likes of keith lee and cesaro should never been released , i'm waiting for the day the wwe will release 'the rise and fall of.... vince mcmahon' documentary

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    CM Punk is back
    end of spoilers

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the likes of keith lee and cesaro should never been released , i'm waiting for the day the wwe will release 'the rise and fall of.... vince mcmahon' documentary
    I can see the ending now. "Then the federal government, bitter and undeterred from its decades-long campaign of malicious prosecution, discovered a new means to persecute Vince McMahon and the WWE Universe, this time in the form of Wall Street Journal reporters Joe Palazzolo and Ted Mann."
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 08-11-2022 at 12:25 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

At the end of the documentary its learned Vince McMahon is secretly running things behind the scenes. "I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon and NO ONE is gonna make me give up MY COMPANY without a fight ! Its why I let them think I was gone. But everyone knows....I'M VINCE MCMAHON !!" (The music of No Chance in Hell plays as we see Vince return to TV in 2022 or 2023 !)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Statlander is injured again. That is why Rayne & Storm were bumped up to contend. Statlander was to win TBS and turn heel on Athena while Jade moves on to take down Storm after she turns on Thunder to take the title.

Lots of double turns were booked.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Face Jade I think could work. Heel Statlander seems stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Face Jade I think could work. Heel Statlander seems stupid
    Sounds like Athena is gonna take the title and the baddies, so Statlander can return to save us.

And free's up Jade whom is becoming more of a face anyway. They need to do something because Rosa is not working.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm up for Jade beating Rosa to win her title and relinquishing the TBS belt to keep the undefeated streak going.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm up for Jade beating Rosa to win her title and relinquishing the TBS belt to keep the undefeated streak going.
    No keep both belt's then go after the ROH woman title