Page 400 of 902 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So taking a break from serious...

We get something silly. On his podcast Jim Cornette detailed that for a couple years he was the office go between talent wise for Sunny. (Tammy Sytch)

Tammy liked him and the office knew she could drive anyone else bonkers in that role. So he started getting the notes from the office about Tammy and what she was supposed to do as Goodwill Ambassador then.

This leads into a pure comedy moment as Todd Pettengill begs the office to not let him share rides with Tammy to the studio. Because he's afraid of her.

Then we get something about Elmo.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

2point0 have signed extensions with AEW.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

So today in the 1 year anniversary of his signing with AEW ; Punk posted this. With pictures of himself backstage with Moxley , FTR and others. The post seems to be a comical wink at the report...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cag...eep-left-field
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So according to Jim Cornette more on the actual reason CM Punk shot on Hangman Page to start has came out.

- The line Punk used "Let me give you some advice..." Was basically a fire back at Page for an interview he gave.

In it Page was asked with all the veterans like Jim Ross , Mark Henry , Punk , Danielson and more now in the company does he ask for advice on things. Hangman now could have really did a better response. He basically said he doesn't feel the need to get any advice since he was part of a revolution and was at the start of AEW.

Remember how it was said the veterans are now on one side and young guys on the other ?

"I'll say it like this ...Page needs to work against Punk more than Punk needs Page." - Cornette.

But Cornette is in the camp that Hangman is a whiny piece of crap. Who originally went off script to screw up Punk a week before PPV and acts like he's a major star who doesn't need to take advice from veterans.

- EDIT before people say Cornette is lying...I searched it. Its true what he said...

https://itrwrestling.com/news/adam-p...t-take-advice/

“Oh boy, I don’t know, I’m stubborn, I don’t take advice. It’s a good question and that’s probably the honest answer. I listen to people say things, but very rarely do I listen hard. I was part of the movement that created the entire company and I’m a world champion. I don’t know that I need their advice. I’ll certainly listen, but there is something to be said about trial and error and doing it on our own. I take more pride in that.”
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 08-21-2022 at 08:23 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So according to Jim Cornette more on the actual reason CM Punk shot on Hangman Page to start has came out.

- The line Punk used "Let me give you some advice..." Was basically a fire back at Page for an interview he gave.

In it Page was asked with all the veterans like Jim Ross , Mark Henry , Punk , Danielson and more now in the company does he ask for advice on things. Hangman now could have really did a better response. He basically said he doesn't feel the need to get any advice since he was part of a revolution and was at the start of AEW.

Remember how it was said the veterans are now on one side and young guys on the other ?

"I'll say it like this ...Page needs to work against Punk more than Punk needs Page." - Cornette.

But Cornette is in the camp that Hangman is a whiny piece of crap. Who originally went off script to screw up Punk a week before PPV and acts like he's a major star who doesn't need to take advice from veterans.

- EDIT before people say Cornette is lying...I searched it. Its true what he said...

https://itrwrestling.com/news/adam-p...t-take-advice/
    Yeah, people have also been mentioning that Page went "into business" for himself during his feud with Punk.

TK really needs to call all of his guys to order. It's wrong for Page and Punk to simply start calling themselves out when the other person can't provide an adequate response.

TK can't afford to allow these interpersonal feuds to deteriorate, it could get to a point that people start to refuse to work with each other which will become a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, people have also been mentioning that Page went "into business" for himself during his feud with Punk.

TK really needs to call all of his guys to order. It's wrong for Page and Punk to simply start calling themselves out when the other person can't provide an adequate response.

TK can't afford to allow these interpersonal feuds to deteriorate, it could get to a point that people start to refuse to work with each other which will become a real problem.
    Cornette was saying the same thing and said the moment Hangman started this in May ; Punk could have logically said...nope. I refuse to work alone against Page.

But he didn't as he knew what AEW had invested there. But he's in Punk's corner as he basically said...Punk is the money guy in that company right now

I'm so confused by this whole CM Punk situation, nobody knows if it's a work, nobody knows if it's a shoot, if it's a worked shoot, started as a shoot they turned into a work. My thing is if it's a work it's kind of damaging to Hangman and if it's a shoot it's more proof Punk is a huge ******* and that AEW's lockerroom has become increasingly more toxic in the past few months. Miro and Andrade have liked tweets saying WWE used them better, the Varsity Blondes are supposedly upset over the Ass Boys squashing them, Bobby Fish complained about not being used properly in an interview and now the CM Punk drama.

If it's a work, why didn't Hangman come out to confront Punk? He's a top babyface and former World champion and one of their homegrown stars and AEW original. We know he was in the building because John Silver posted a pic of him in catering with the Dark Order. If it's a work wouldn't they have told the talent including Silver so he wouldn't expose the fact that Page indeed was there? Now it makes Adam look like a huge coward, why should fans cheer for a coward?

I think JR muttered something about not being sure if Hangman was there but if it's all a storyline anyway why not erase any doubt and have all the commentators say something along the lines of "that's not fair, Hangman isn't here to defend himself and Punk knows it." Because now, in addition to John Silver revealing Hangman being backstage it looks like Adam is scared of Punk. Horrible look for a main event face, imagine if after Big E lost his WWE title to Brock Lesnar, Brock called him out to no response from Big E.

Also haven't fans been heavily speculating that MJF will valiantly return any day now to feud with Punk? If Punk's tangled up with Hangman where would that leave MJF? If the rumors of Punk being unhappy and even threatening to quit are a work and MJF's unhappiness is supposedly a work their 2 characters are in the exact same situations. What would they even feud over? Who hates AEW more?

AEW's use of the disgruntled employee angle is beyond old if this isn't real, why portray your company as a place nobody can stand working in?

The Internet Wrestling Community jumped way too quick on the Punk is to blame deal. They did it due to his past in WWE and all. It was about how much an ahole Punk was to Hangman and they didn't really examine it all.

But as days passed its clear Hangman started this. He went off script and well...didnt endear himself at all to Punk. Then its being reported him and others helped Colt Cabana keep his job...not for the nice reasons of being his friend etc. No...it was done as a FU to Punk backstage. Then we got the interview. (I'm sure Punk has no cares his ex friend sticks around as a jobber on YouTube show)

The interview where Hangman basically dismissed all the veterans there...just finally pushed Punk's button to react. To set Hangman straight essentially.

Now I can sense why Hangman feels he doesn't need the advice. When AEW started there was few veterans there above him. Jim Ross praised him for weeks in interviews. For a couple years him and others had as Cornette claims..."smoke blew up their asses !" That they were big stars and focus.

But as 2020 began Khan began aggressively signing veteran talent. Bigger stars in scope than the guys on roster. Big players like Show , Danielson and more.

The older AEW guys saw the sad realization. Guys like Punk , Danielson , Omega and Moxley are the legit big superstars of the company.

Cody saw the writing on the wall and left as he knew ...those were bigger stars than him. So he left AEW due to the money and likely spot he now was in.

Guys like Page there aren't happy. Talk is the Varsity Blondes are pissed cause they got buried last week on tv.

Khan has a very split roster there. As he grew the company roster he should have realized this would have happened. That he really only has so much TV for his deep roster.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Varsity Blondes have been getting buried on TV since Pillman solo feud with MJF. The program with the house of black made them look even worse. They are complaining now?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Varsity Blondes have been getting buried on TV since Pillman solo feud with MJF. The program with the house of black made them look even worse. They are complaining now?
    It was likely the squash to the Ass Boys that ticked them off. From stories it was that.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It was likely the squash to the Ass Boys that ticked them off. From stories it was that.
    Squashed by the ass boys? That's rough. That like getting squashed by Santino

Squashed by the ass boys? That's rough. That like getting squashed by Santino
    It was a 2 minute squash match...

Jake Atlas is turning out to be a real scumbag

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Gargano's back in the fed
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Jake Atlas is turning out to be a real scumbag
    I can't believe I was rooting for him.

WWE is starting to feel like it's "must watch" again! Even the feuds I hate (Edge/Mysterios vs. Judgement Day) are becoming interesting.