Page 410 of 902 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    WBD has told AEW to tone the language down.

Also, AEW's legal has told WWE to stop contract tampering.
    I find that hilarious. Tony himself must have engaged in this seeing how some WWE guys showed up in AEW as soon as their non compete ended

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if it was moxley's idea and punk agreed to it(like the report says) then it wasn't an FU to punks critics, thus your theory officially shitcanned.
    According to your logic where 1 man can dictate an entire deal , plan an entire match and just make it happen. Its a weird world where Moxley did all this and Punk just went along with the flow since Moxley did it all. That the entire thing was all Jon Moxley.

See how silly that sounds ? Look again I know you like Moxley , hate Punk etc. But it takes 2 to tango. And the biggest power player isn't Moxley in this situation. He brought up moving the match up and the 2 men worked up a concept here. One where as brought up they could have done a lot more to protect Punk and not do the squash.

But again it took Punk willing to be squashed on TV in that time. To look weak and this is coming after reports we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So the funniest end part of the entire rip on the trios match Cornette did was reading from Dave Meltzer giving it a 5 star ranting and how great it was. This with Pac going and trying to stand steady on the top rope for his spot for 30+ seconds. Which given the time and more should literally knock the match down ....A LOT.

Beyond that Cornette questioned why Pac is doing spots like these where its clear...he's not good at them. That every time he does he seems to ruin what good match he is having to do one of these big spots where he's not comfortable at all with the spot. It stops the match dead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to your logic where 1 man can dictate an entire deal , plan an entire match and just make it happen. Its a weird world where Moxley did all this and Punk just went along with the flow since Moxley did it all. That the entire thing was all Jon Moxley.

See how silly that sounds ? Look again I know you like Moxley , hate Punk etc. But it takes 2 to tango. And the biggest power player isn't Moxley in this situation. He brought up moving the match up and the 2 men worked up a concept here. One where as brought up they could have done a lot more to protect Punk and not do the squash.

But again it took Punk willing to be squashed on TV in that time. To look weak and this is coming after reports we saw.
    i'm not sure where you got all that from anything i said. what i said was according to the reports it was moxley's idea, and if that's the case your theory is shitcanned. there was no reason to repeat all that irrelevant **** for a 5th time.

So the funniest end part of the entire rip on the trios match Cornette did was reading from Dave Meltzer giving it a 5 star ranting and how great it was. This with Pac going and trying to stand steady on the top rope for his spot for 30+ seconds. Which given the time and more should literally knock the match down ....A LOT.

Beyond that Cornette questioned why Pac is doing spots like these where its clear...he's not good at them. That every time he does he seems to ruin what good match he is having to do one of these big spots where he's not comfortable at all with the spot. It stops the match dead.
    wow, corny really has his head deep up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm not sure where you got all that from anything i said. what i said was according to the reports it was moxley's idea, and if that's the case your theory is shitcanned. there was no reason to repeat all that irrelevant **** for a 5th time.
    I have to keep responding...yes it was Moxley's idea to move the match up. Yes...that is true. But it takes both men to plot a finish. That is the part where your obviously skipping over. You can keep chanting theory is shitcanned repeatedly , but well...its your personal belief. But Punk had a bigger role in this finish and how it was plotted than what your thinking.

I have to keep responding...yes it was Moxley's idea to move the match up. Yes...that is true. But it takes both men to plot a finish. That is the part where your obviously skipping over. You can keep chanting theory is shitcanned repeatedly , but well...its your personal belief. But Punk had a bigger role in this finish and how it was plotted than what your thinking.
    i skip over it because i don't disagree with it, i'm fine with you giving him credit for that. however if it was moxley's idea it wasn't done as an FU to punks critics, moxley has no reason to care about online critics of punk.

Ultimate Member

The spot with PAC really wasn’t well executed.

I didn’t count the seconds but it did take an unusual amount of time for that spot. They held the camera on him trying to balance on the ring post itself which I guess was done to avoid seeing the other guys waiting for a comically long time. PAC should avoid these spots if he can, it does kill the flow of the match.

PAC can obviously do the spot but it needs to be sped up to not affect the flow of the match.

But it’s “da meltz”, his match ratings mean nothing at that point. Worse still, he has a HEAVY bias towards certain AEW guys.
    Last edited by Username taken; 08-31-2022 at 06:24 AM.

PAC's always been like that when he does his top rope moves. He always spends 10+ seconds centering himself before doing it. On one hand I respect it as he's making sure the move is done right and no one gets injured, but it kills the flow of the match every time.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

TBF, a tag team, trios, and multi-man match rated 5 stars is a different beast than a singles 5 Star bout. Some pretty classic Rumbles, tag team matches, and multi-man have some botches and such in them. 'Tis the nature of those beasts ...

But yes... FOCK DA MELTZ!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Joe Doering is going to take time off as his cancer returned and he's going to undergo surgery.

Ok...

This is hilarious.

Come to think of it...

Who in the heck picked out FTR's intro music?

It's like they lost a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    TBF, a tag team, trios, and multi-man match rated 5 stars is a different beast than a singles 5 Star bout. Some pretty classic Rumbles, tag team matches, and multi-man have some botches and such in them. 'Tis the nature of those beasts ...

But yes... FOCK DA MELTZ!!

that. also i heard corny said fenix isn't good at or comfortable doing lucha libre. the **** given was equal.

if last weeks trios match was 5* i wonder how many snowflakes dave is throwing at this weeks match(which was awesome btw)?? i hope will and the aussies stick around a while

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Joe Doering is going to take time off as his cancer returned and he's going to undergo surgery.
    oh man that's horrible. such a great talent, it's a shame more people in the states aren't familiar with his work.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-01-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Come to think of it...

Who in the heck picked out FTR's intro music?

It's like they lost a bet.
    They did. The music is meant to be a homage to the midnight express