Page 43 of 902 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

pretty damn solid line up for fastlane. despite them basically rendering the match meaningless i'm still very much looking forward to sheamus vs drew. on paper roman vs brianson, ali vs riddle, nak vs rollins and apollo vs big e all look great.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    pretty damn solid line up for fastlane. despite them basically rendering the match meaningless i'm still very much looking forward to sheamus vs drew. on paper roman vs brianson, ali vs riddle, nak vs rollins and apollo vs big e all look great.
    roman vs brian seems like a waste

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Eighties jobber and uncle to Randy Orton Barry O has died.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Andrade might have been granted his release
    https://twitter.com/AndradeElIdolo/s...79015773921286

so looks like Alexa Bliss brought Jason Voorhies back from the dead. lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Andrade might have been granted his release
    https://twitter.com/AndradeElIdolo/s...79015773921286
    No Charlotte in any of today's Wrestlemania commercials too.

so that pretty much sets up a triple threat for the SD title.

Ultimate Member

Well it was a show of two halves imo:

Riddle vs. Ali was a quite good match. But wow was Retribution one of the most botched groups in recent memory. And it did nothing for any of them in the end.

The Women’s Tag Match was, fine. But with a lame finish. And only WWE could think that having the champion and their RR winner lose most the their matches, look like careless idiots in the process, and make the focus of their big women’s title program a MALE non-wrestler, was a good way to try and make people hyped for said Mania match. Now they have three weeks to try and salvage this shit show.

Big E vs. Apollo was a fun match. But WTF was up with that ending? If they didn’t want a clear winner, just save the match for Mania rather than doing, that?

Braun vs. Elias was, a match.

Now the show gets MUCH BETTER:

Seth vs. Nakamura was really good. And I hope they do more with Nakamura because he seems motivated again.

Drew vs. Sheamus was freaking awesome. And what I said about Nakamura, same goes for Sheamus.

Alexa vs. Randy was goofy fun. Kudos to the props people, the Fiend’s new look is freaking awesome. Also Alexa seemed to REALLY enjoy pinning Randy like that, hmm.

Bryan vs. Roman was also great. And after that ending, they have to put Bryan in the Mania match.

So poor first half. Really good second half.

I think I'll call the fiend inferno from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well it was a show of two halves imo:

Riddle vs. Ali was a quite good match. But wow was Retribution one of the most botched groups in recent memory. And it did nothing for any of them in the end
    At this point they need to have them disappear for a bit, completely repackage them all. They have been at best an absolute joke.

Andrade got his release

Ultimate Member

Good. Go somewhere that’ll use him properly.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    No Charlotte in any of today's Wrestlemania commercials too.
    It's crazy how quick the company will dump someone they heavily invested in.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    At this point they need to have them disappear for a bit, completely repackage them all. They have been at best an absolute joke.
    it would be the perfect chance for them to all come out on Raw, remove the masks and denounce the dumb names as Ali's idea.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Vince wanted to make a dumb statement about Antifa with Retribution and failed so massively with it ...its almost comical to watch. It was a case of an out of touch with reality right wing owner who didn't understand what he put out there and still doesn't.

They should have made the group of people who believe they are ninjas and all. My comical ninja idea would have gotten over better than this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.