Page 44 of 902 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Is Bryan leaving WWE soon or something?

I've noticed an uptick in AEW, ROH, and New Japan people talking about him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Bryan has talked about doing wrestling part time so he can be a father to his kids. His current run is his final one as a full time talent.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

He did an interview recently where he was asked who outside of main-roster WWE he wanted to wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They should have made the group of people who believe they are ninjas and all. My comical ninja idea would have gotten over better than this.
    You mean what Tozawa was doing for a while?
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

You mean what Tozawa was doing for a while?
    Yeah he still has his ninja clan out there chasing R-Truth. They should actually use the ninja clan as jobbers more.

Astonishing Member

Charlotte mystery solved for now with her COVID diagnosis.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Orton vs Jason Voorhies will be one of those cinema matches, right? Hope its better than that Cena vs the Field crap from last mania.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Orton vs Jason Voorhies will be one of those cinema matches, right? Hope its better than that Cena vs the Field crap from last mania.
    Hahaha, oh lordy. New Line is going to sue somebody for this shit or rather they would if it actually drew big money.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Charlotte mystery solved for now with her COVID diagnosis.
    That sux. Hope she gets well soon.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I feel sorry for the people going to Wrestlemania. At least with Wyatt/Cena last year the whole show was empty arena. Imagine paying Wrestlemania-level ticket prices just to watch a 15-20 minute "match" on a screen.

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

I feel sorry for the people going to Wrestlemania. At least with Wyatt/Cena last year the whole show was empty arena. Imagine paying Wrestlemania-level ticket prices just to watch a 15-20 minute "match" on a screen.
    Wrestlemania gets more content than ever before. My friends' that go every year said the issue right now is keeping energetic for 7 hours of matches. So they can just take a bathroom break or whatever.

Wrestlemania gets more content than ever before. My friends' that go every year said the issue right now is keeping energetic for 7 hours of matches. So they can just take a bathroom break or whatever.
    For a B-level show? Yes. But if I'm paying $1k+ per day (not including expenses) to go, I better get 7 hours of matches regardless of if I'm energized.

Back when me and buddies of mine would get together to watch the various WCW or WWE PPV's, Diva's matches were always Bathroom breaks, beer runs, "hope the pizza guy delivers our Pizza during this match", matches. lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I feel sorry for people going to Wrestlemania because there doesn't seem to be any forward planning for this year's show. It's a two night show that's 3 weeks away and nothing is set in stone outside of the main-event matches.