Page 441 of 902 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    An interesting rant article against....a lot of modern wrestling fans lol, regarding the AEW Punk/Elite fight:

https://prowrestling.net/site/2022/0...pro-wrestling/
    I'm tired, too. Backstage shenanigans can be fun to watch and talk about. But there's a limit to it and I think we've reached it.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a funny article one of the WWE guys was at home watching RAW. As he went to the kitchen to get something CM Punk's theme "Cult of Personality" started for a commercial.

As he joked he almost dropped his plate to race back to TV. Thinking ...could he be appearing ?

Pretty funny story.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Trips firing up the big guns for Raw since going up against MNF. Owens vs Theory and Rollins vs Lashley for the U.S. Title. The Lashley/Rollins match has big fight feel since both of them have hinted at wanting a piece of Reigns (as have Owens and Theory). I predict Riddle will do a run in and cost Rollins the match but hopefully not until after we get a good 20 minutes of the matchup I have been dying to see. I long to see Lashley stake his claim at a shot at Roman by taking down all the other Raw top contenders, Omos, Miz, Styles, Ciampa, Riddle, Owens, and of course Rollins becoming the face that runs that place. That being said having the four Raw competitors that have called out the Tribal Chief the most facing each other might set up a top contenders feud tournament. Hopefully it can lead to at least a couple of Seth Lashley and eventually a couple of Lashley Owens confrontations.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In a funny article one of the WWE guys was at home watching RAW. As he went to the kitchen to get something CM Punk's theme "Cult of Personality" started for a commercial.

As he joked he almost dropped his plate to race back to TV. Thinking ...could he be appearing ?

Pretty funny story.
    If CM Punk ever gets fully released from AEW, Seth Rollins should come out to his theme next time he shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If CM Punk ever gets fully released from AEW, Seth Rollins should come out to his theme next time he shows up
    In Chicago.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Get back in the ring Danhausen!"
    "No! It's my ringhausen!"
    "Get back in the ringhausen Danhausen!"

Lol Aubrey is a gem.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Pretty funny story.
    They play Cult of Personality to advertise the Packers - Bears game on Sunday Night football. I saw it tonight.

Well if you pull up a good number of videos done...beyond the few doing good with it...there are tons of videos of folks just doing it for silliness. There is a number of videos where it goes too far.

I won't say names. But in Venis video he's clearly shown no filming is allowed past a certain point. So he spends all that time telling people how he's got 1st amendment and media. But as someone says in a video...

- No one is saying you can't come into the building. You just can't come in filming as signs show.

- Ok if your media and want to speak to someone at the Court House ask to meet with him. Then ask if its ok to film them for an interview...like the media would do.

Boom there ya go.
    Was it a public building? If so the signs don't mean anything.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    An interesting rant article against....a lot of modern wrestling fans lol, regarding the AEW Punk/Elite fight:

https://prowrestling.net/site/2022/0...pro-wrestling/
    Honestly, I am tired of the behind-the-scenes drama too.

You can imagine if Shawn/Bret drama took place today? Or even Booker T/Batista? Or Angle/Guerrero? Or Jericho/Goldberg?

I also noticed that "Being the Elite" is on hiatus. Honestly, those guys have been acting like big children.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Was it a public building? If so the signs don't mean anything.
    You can be trespassed in a public building. Also yeah the signs mean everything as its mentioned by many where they believe it like...poster 7 at Post Offices. (Its just many don't read all of it)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

You can be trespassed in a public building. Also yeah the signs mean everything as its mentioned by many where they believe it like...poster 7 at Post Offices. (Its just many don't read all of it)
    No it really doesn't you can flim anything you want in a public building they can put anything they want in a on a sign it doesn't over ride you're rights a sign is not a law the possibly of being trespassed doesn't really matter or affect that basically they can't trespasse you for that .
    Last edited by choptop; 09-13-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Danhausen asked if he could use a finisher. Which brings up a funny story where Ahmed Johnson back in 1990s wanted to use Taka Michinoku's finisher.

Take and Ahmed was in the same company. And when Di Lo and others told him he couldn't his reply was funny as hell...

"F--k Taka..he's 200 pounds !"
    what's funny to me is that 200lbs is considered really small. i personally don't believe taka weighed that much.

EDIT : But the whole point was Fish was pointing out how Punk had an attitude with him backstage after this earlier. Then he reveals later , well I was basically gonna no sell a finisher because someone else does it better and its that persons.

Like...you wonder why they had an attitude with you ? Because your being an a-hole really to do this and being honest if this was WWE and HHH or Vince McMahon saw Fish kick outta a finisher because someone else does it in another company....Fish would get punished for it.
    don't know if you're being intentionally misleading by leaving stuff out or just don't read but there wasn't any no selling of a finisher. fish said punk gave him a signal in ring that he took to mean punk wanted to change the finish, so he kicked out right at 3(not nearly the same as no selling) so they could get to whatever change punk wanted to make. so it was a miscommunication but punk being a cunt afterwards, well that's just typical behavior for an asshole/fukface.

Jim Cornette has laid out the following changes that Khan needs to make in AEW behind the scenes. From Jim Ross role to revamping talent relations , booking and legal departments.

"Tony then after firing and revamping all these departments can approach the Network and tell them how he's changed everything behind the scenes. That this sh-t show won't happen again. I'm stepping back from it to let experienced people in place. But he hasn't done that and won't." - Jim Cornette.
    speaking of looking like an idiot, with corny's track record i wouldn't take his advice on talent relations.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No it really doesn't you can flim anything you want in a public building they can put anything they want in a on a sign it doesn't over ride you're rights a sign is not a law the possibly of being trespassed doesn't really matter or affect that basically they can't trespasse you for that .
    Well as some rules show ...no you can't. As one learned by having them show that you have to get peoples permission in the Court House (they showed him list of rules there) . As well not filming inside certain areas (Judge's chambers , court rooms etc). There are rules inside a Court house. Its not an OPEN AREA to film everywhere you want.

And having seen them trespassed a lot in videos...then yeah its enforced. Once they go to areas where you can't film. In the video Val is told where its stopped at.

If he's media (as many do claim) then he can do what someone suggested...contact the person he wants to speak with there in person. Ask for an on camera interview. There he goes.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-14-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

speaking of looking like an idiot, with corny's track record i wouldn't take his advice on talent relations.
    Jim Ross was a former VP of Talent Relations in WWE. In referring to the Ahmed Johnson deal above , there was a fight Ahmed and Di-Lo Brown had. Di-Lo and Ahmed that day or next one met with Jim Ross to go over it.

Its here Ross laid down the talk to them. That this was a company where fights like this can't happen and you either get along or someone (looked at Ahmed since he started it) will have to move along. Di-Lo was surprised at that because he had just really started and was a low card guy at this point but Ross seemingly while warning them both made sure to extra warn Ahmed.

Then there was the plane ride from hell where Jim Ross was given the power to either suspend or fire anyone. He chose to fire Henning and suspend Dustin. He could have fired both. But he had to send a message.

Jim Ross could do this role.

Well as some rules show ...no you can't. As one learned by having them show that you have to get peoples permission in the Court House (they showed him list of rules there) . As well not filming inside certain areas (Judge's chambers , court rooms etc). There are rules inside a Court house. Its not an OPEN AREA to film everywhere you want.

And having seen them trespassed a lot in videos...then yeah its enforced. Once they go to areas where you can't film. In the video Val is told where its stopped at.

If he's media (as many do claim) then he can do what someone suggested...contact the person he wants to speak with there in person. Ask for an on camera interview. There he goes.
    Court House is different not all areas are open to the public restricted areas and what not that's what locked doors are for Cort rooms are usly not videod as it might disrupt the court hearing IE interfere other wise you can video anything and anyone you want in the hallways or other areas open to the public.