Page 442 of 902 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Court House is different not all areas are open to the public restricted areas and what not that's what locked doors are for Cort rooms are usly not videod as it might disrupt the court hearing IE interfere other wise you can video anything and anyone you want in the hallways or other areas open to the public.
    A lot can cause a disturbance as well...which happens. That is the big one in looking at questions on it. If a disturbance happens you can be asked to leave as well. So if your filming in areas allowed to a point ...then you create a disturbance with people there etc....you can be told to go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

As far as the other areas go... Cornette brought up that AEW needs an older tough lawyer who has a reputation and one who can help the company. I believe Cornette is thinking back to the WWE's classic lawyer (Devitt or whatever his name was) here.

Booking wise...yeah this needs to change ASAP. Khan has clearly became too busy to handle it alone. Losing Black due to his not happy at how long certain storylines went (Julia Hart) shows they need to bring in a committee of guys. Have them around Khan and help do storylines and get them done better.

But in a lot of ways at least fix the Booking and Talent Relations areas right now in AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Jim Ross was a former VP of Talent Relations in WWE. In referring to the Ahmed Johnson deal above , there was a fight Ahmed and Di-Lo Brown had. Di-Lo and Ahmed that day or next one met with Jim Ross to go over it.

Its here Ross laid down the talk to them. That this was a company where fights like this can't happen and you either get along or someone (looked at Ahmed since he started it) will have to move along. Di-Lo was surprised at that because he had just really started and was a low card guy at this point but Ross seemingly while warning them both made sure to extra warn Ahmed.

Then there was the plane ride from hell where Jim Ross was given the power to either suspend or fire anyone. He chose to fire Henning and suspend Dustin. He could have fired both. But he had to send a message.

Jim Ross could do this role.
    ROSS could but maybe he doesn't want to. either way corny is still a carny jackoff.

As far as the other areas go... Cornette brought up that AEW needs an older tough lawyer who has a reputation and one who can help the company. I believe Cornette is thinking back to the WWE's classic lawyer (Devitt or whatever his name was) here.

Booking wise...yeah this needs to change ASAP. Khan has clearly became too busy to handle it alone. Losing Black due to his not happy at how long certain storylines went (Julia Hart) shows they need to bring in a committee of guys. Have them around Khan and help do storylines and get them done better.

But in a lot of ways at least fix the Booking and Talent Relations areas right now in AEW.
    i think i know who he's talking about

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    ROSS could but maybe he doesn't want to. either way corny is still a carny jackoff.
    Its possible. But its an area that needs looked at. To stop fights best possible. But as Flair and other older guys are saying , fights behind the scenes has always happened in the business. I think it was Cornette who said back then it would and then the promoter would lay out the choices. You either get along , you do business together or one of you gotta leave.

I can't remember who it was (maybe Butch Reed and someone else) in Mid South days that one guy said they were talking behind each others back. So someone tells Watts both are doing this at times and things are getting tense backstage. So Watts told both men to have a fist fight and if they didn't he'd fire both. To get it outta their system.

The 2 fought and while they didn't become friends they did work together. And things were normal after it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Is NXT black and gold is back? I saw the new logo and seems 2.0 Is on the way out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Is NXT black and gold is back? I saw the new logo and seems 2.0 Is on the way out
    White and gold now.

Anybody watching the CMLL tourney show this weekend?

I wasn't planning to but a friend and myself were in Mexico recently and caught 3 shows. So now I am invested in the upcoming storylines.

They're having a four-team tournament leading to a mask or hair final and a women’s mask versus mask match. Most expect it to end with Atlantis Jr. successfully defending his mask for the first time in the same building his father has done many times. That coronation and the other feuds give this Aniverasrio a little more backstory than usual.

The PPV stream is live only with no VOD. The top matches will air on TV in Mexico next week, and CMLL will post those on their YouTube channel on October 2. I can link it here when it's out, if I remember and anyone is interested.

When we were at the shows, there were a lot of changes that surprised me, hence my renewed interest. CMLL was running far fewer three-fall matches. The last promotion in the world to use this format is slowly moving away from it. Sad times. Most every match on this show will be a one-fall limit. I guess it’s something the luchadors seem to be pushing for.

Atlantis Jr is the new top star, with Friday night likely crowning him with his first mask win. He's teaming with Stuka Jr. Stuka & Atlantis Jr. will have to win twice to earn their mask match, and chances remain for other scenarios. CMLL has pointed towards that conclusion since spring when we saw the shows. The older Atlantis has been one of the most recognizable faces of CMLL for nearly thirty years, and CMLL has set up his son to take over the role since debuting three years ago. Atlantis Jr.’s ascension isn’t about carrying the company singlehandedly, just building him into a big enough star that his mask on the line can carry a big show.

The we have Stuka Jr. He was a young guy who earned mask victories to establish him as a signature CMLL character, and this is his chance to pay that gift forward. He’s had a long stint as a semi-main event guy. Stuka also has a son training to debut. Agreeing to lose a mask helps find a spot for Hijo del Stuka. Stuka Jr. will probably still be around for a long time since his father did after losing his mask. This will probably be the last time Stuka Jr. will get to main event, too.

Averno & Ultimo Guerrero have their hair on the line and Templario and Soberano Jr. Have the masks on line. The only other team that might win is that of Atlantis Jr's father, Atlantis & Fuerza Guerrera. They wrestle like garbage and both require the ropes in order to stand up. I hope it's not them ...

La Jarochita & Reyna Isis are ending their tear-long fued with a mask vs. mask match. Those two ladies are sure to put in a great match. They've been killing it since spring.

The Copa Independencia tourney ends, too. Mistico is in against Volador Jr. & Angel de Oro. They're doing not as a three way but 2 singles matches. A CMLL referee will put balls in a bag, the two wrestlers who pull out matching colored balls fight first, and the other wrestler fights the winner. (CMLL’s done this twice so far, and each time the wrestler reactions have been so spontaneous as to feel like these might be shoot drawings). Angle was amazing in the matches we saw.

There's a bunch of your standard trios openers, too.

I'm in for the event!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The top 10 of this year's PWI 500 has been revealed:

1. Roman Reigns
    2. Kazuchika Okada
    3. CM Punk
    4. Hangman Page
    5. Bobby Lashley
    6. Cody Rhodes
    7. Bryan Danielson
    8. El Hijo del Vikingo
    9. Big E
    10. Jonathan Gresham
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The top 10 of this year's PWI 500 has been revealed:

1. Roman Reigns
    2. Kazuchika Okada
    3. CM Punk
    4. Hangman Page
    5. Bobby Lashley
    6. Cody Rhodes
    7. Bryan Danielson
    8. El Hijo del Vikingo
    9. Big E
    10. Jonathan Gresham
    I like Punk but he was ranked too high on this list. He should be in 20-25 part.

I like Punk but he was ranked too high on this list. He should be in 20-25 part.
    The PWI 500 is kayfabe-based and factors in wins/losses. At the end of the cutoff period Punk had just won the AEW title for the first time and had only had one loss since returning. His placement makes sense with their criteria.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The PWI 500 is kayfabe-based and factors in wins/losses. At the end of the cutoff period Punk had just won the AEW title for the first time and had only had one loss since returning. His placement makes sense with their criteria.
    Once he got injured the ranking should have fallen I'd have thought. But Roman Reigns....the Tribal Chef is best.

Extraordinary Member

Once he got injured the ranking should have fallen I'd have thought. But Roman Reigns....the Tribal Chef is best.
    The injury stuff will be included in next year's top 10

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dream is beefing with EC3 and he's spilling tea

The ban hammer has begun in AEW:

- Spinning back elbows are banned except for Jericho
    - El Idolo has to use a new finish sequence with no super kicks
    - Very Knee-vil cannot be used (hence why Danhausen has been using GoodNighthausen and debuted a new submission finish).
    - Cutters and DDTs are to used for finishes and big match near falls

It has begun!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium