Page 444 of 902 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 13529

josh woods made the most of his opportunity and had a great showing against joe in the main event of rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    In addition to Chris Hemsworth's Hulk Hogan biopic, Bradley Cooper's Ric Flair biopic ... we are getting a third from that era.

Jeremy Allen White, Harris Dickinson, and Zac Efron will be playing the Von Erichs in A24's forthcoming Iron Claw biopic.
    i would love for at least one of those movies to be done kayfabe style.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Likely the Hogan story could be a blend of kayfabe n real life life. But Von Erichs story is one you really can't kayfabe given the deaths.

Now the Ric Flair story better have wild insane sh-t we can laugh over. Who gets to be Roddy Piper in this ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Likely the Hogan story could be a blend of kayfabe n real life life. But Von Erichs story is one you really can't kayfabe given the deaths.

Now the Ric Flair story better have wild insane sh-t we can laugh over. Who gets to be Roddy Piper in this ?
    My guess is the Flair movie will have the most kayfabe.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

According to PWInsider the Ezekiel character is likely gone for good. The character was removed off WWEs roster page.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Bully Ray did an interview where he called the WWE version of ECW a "watered down mess" and was awful.

This didn't set well with Mark Henry who feels Bully is disrespecting himself and others. Bully didn't back down saying that Vince to make the last bit of money off it gave a watered down product.

In the end history sides with Bully. Vince had something special as the ECW One Night Stand PPVs showed. He just wanted to make it a WWE production after it and failed...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ewr...cw-version/amp

Ok I lucked out. I dont watch much new wrestling. Mostly older stuff.

This morning at a yard sale I found a ton of old Wrestling Dvds.

Jake The Snake Roberts, Nature Boy Ric Flair, Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen, Roddy Pipper Story, Shawn Michaels, THe Undertaker and The glory Days of Wrestling with matches from the 50s and 60s. As well as a 80 page legends of The WWE and a Gorgeous George Bio book.

I love it I am super happy at all of these old matches I am going to get to watch and see. And they were only 50 cents each.

The think that makes me the happiest about the Roddy Pipper DVD is it has 24 Pipper's Pit segments dating from 1984 to 2006.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-18-2022 at 07:34 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

According to PWInsider the Ezekiel character is likely gone for good. The character was removed off WWEs roster page.
    Time for Elrod to debut! lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Is he going to grow the beard back and be Elias Sampson again?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Is he going to grow the beard back and be Elias Sampson again?
    More than likely. Because we all wanna WALK WITH ELIAS again lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When Kenny Omega appeared in Capcom's Tokyo Game Show stream he had a visible bite mark on his left forearm

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...-q2sKtPmw&s=19

Ultimate Member

As far as the other areas go... Cornette brought up that AEW needs an older tough lawyer who has a reputation and one who can help the company. I believe Cornette is thinking back to the WWE's classic lawyer (Devitt or whatever his name was) here.

Booking wise...yeah this needs to change ASAP. Khan has clearly became too busy to handle it alone. Losing Black due to his not happy at how long certain storylines went (Julia Hart) shows they need to bring in a committee of guys. Have them around Khan and help do storylines and get them done better.

But in a lot of ways at least fix the Booking and Talent Relations areas right now in AEW.
    Interestingly, Cornette ended up being quite right about how things would go in AEW.

Ultimate Member

That's for the best.

The whole thing with Ezekiel is played out.

So if Bryan wins Friday, it will be the third time he wins right after Punk throws a hissy fit and leaves a company.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So if Bryan wins Friday, it will be the third time he wins right after Punk throws a hissy fit and leaves a company.
    Punk hasn't left AEW though. He's currently out with injury. In fact he's been very silent and has only spoken to Khan.