Page 45 of 902 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I feel sorry for people going to Wrestlemania because there doesn't seem to be any forward planning for this year's show. It's a two night show that's 3 weeks away and nothing is set in stone outside of the main-event matches.
    Last year they had 19 matches across two nights.

They've got 7 matches planned so far. 9 if you count two battle royales. No matches so far for Intercontintental, US Title, Smackdown Tag, Women's Tag....

You can probably book Big E vs. Apollo maybe some kind of finals stipulation match.

Rollins vs. Cesaro

Riddle vs. Sheamus

Street Prophets vs. Roode/Ziggler?

So far nothing for Kevin Owens, Sami Zami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, The Mysterios, Keith Lee, King Corbin, and Lana. (Lana mentioned because she's gotten a shit ton of screen time this year)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

They've got 7 matches planned so far. 9 if you count two battle royales. No matches so far for Intercontintental, US Title, Smackdown Tag, Women's Tag....

You can probably book Big E vs. Apollo maybe some kind of finals stipulation match.

Rollins vs. Cesaro

Riddle vs. Sheamus

So far nothing for Kevin Owens, Sami Zami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, The Mysterios, Keith Lee, King Corbin, and Lana. (Lana mentioned because she's gotten a shit ton of screen time this year)
    I mean they're setting up Zayn vs Owens

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Good. Go somewhere that’ll use him properly.
    or use him at all.

Yeah he still has his ninja clan out there chasing R-Truth. They should actually use the ninja clan as jobbers more.
    poor towzawa. he deserves better.

Charlotte mystery solved for now with her COVID diagnosis.
    that's a hell of a coincidence. good thing i'm not a conspiracy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Orton vs Jason Voorhies will be one of those cinema matches, right? Hope its better than that Cena vs the Field crap from last mania.
    orton and bray have had plenty of shitty matches of their own to compare.

i enjoyed fastlane. as others have pointed out the 2nd half of the ppv was really good in ring action.

so i asked this question in 2019 back when kross and drake/knight were both in impact
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4359004

now that they're both in nxt just curious what people think, who's got more overall upside kross or knight??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-24-2021 at 03:57 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Kane been announced for the HoF!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Kane been announced for the HoF!
    Nice! Not a big surprise as he was more of a when, not if.

Good for him.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-24-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

now that they're both in nxt just curious what people think, who's got more overall upside kross or knight??
    He's a bit older (@38 the time for a moon push might be out) but Knight has "it" for sure.

Great gimmick aside, not yet convinced of Kross. Scarlett will the eventual star of the pairing.

Didn't know he was 38 but he definitely has mic skills and presence so I'm sold.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Following a long hiatus due to his health, my friend has posted two new AEW videos -

Part I

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

And here is Part II. Sorry the thumbnail he chose is so um yeah graphic -

Rollins vs. Cesaro

Riddle vs. Sheamus

SD tag titles will be a fatal 4 way with Roode / Zigler vs the Mysterio's, Street Profits and Shotys G and Otis. I could see a triple threat for the woman's tag with Nia / Shana vs the glow sticks and the body builders. Keith Lee (where has he been?) could be a good candidate to win the ATG Battle Royal if they have it?
    Last edited by chachi; 03-24-2021 at 04:09 PM.

He's a bit older (@38 the time for a moon push might be out) but Knight has "it" for sure.

Great gimmick aside, not yet convinced of Kross. Scarlett will the eventual star of the pairing.
    kross is only 2 years younger than knight. also funny enough knight was under developmental contract 8yrs ago and they did nothing with him.

the thing with scarlett though is she isn't a good wrestler. personally i think they should've put scarlett with somebody that needs the help.

i thought johnny silver had a great showing in the aew main event. he's a very unique talent that imo can easily get over like rover.

i noticed jd drake is rolling with bononi. i xpected him to turn up in nxt, another very good talent there.
    for those unfamiliar, he's another of this new breed of athletic big men
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-25-2021 at 04:42 AM.

My friend's first video about the WWE -

notorious 187 homicide returned to roh, part of a new stable with brodie king, chris dickinson and tony deppen. pretty solid crew but deppen seems out of place with those guys. glad to see homicide back and about time dickinson getting more xposure.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Didn't know he was 38 but he definitely has mic skills and presence so I'm sold.
    he already had that arrogance and the douchiness back when he competed in the rock's reality show. it took him so long to make it finally to the 'e.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    he already had that arrogance and the douchiness back when he competed in the rock's reality show. it took him so long to make it finally to the 'e.

i think he was already under contract with wwe at the time was was filmed. they already jobbed him out to bronson reed, who is awesome but still not sure how his push is going to go after that.