Page 468 of 902 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 13529

Raw wasn't that great AJ vs JD was really the only thing that was interesting to me.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Judgment Day are real busy. They are juggling three feuds at once.

New Japan said that the TV title is for the young talent but where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Punk has as much business being in "the office" as the Elite did.
    No one in the "Office" should be a full time wrestler in such a big promotion, unless they are the owner. And even then, it will still breed discontent.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The last company I remember where the owner gave front office roles to the talent was ECW. Dreamer , Douglas and Bubba all had front office roles doing things for ECW.

The ECW guys had Backstage clashes at times but for the most part the ECW guys pulled together. They were the underdogs etc. I think AEW is missing that deal where the guys pull for each other as underdogs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Anderson himself confirmed that he will be working with New Japan until Wrestle Kingdom. He he inform New Japan before re-signing with WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anderson himself confirmed that he will be working with New Japan until Wrestle Kingdom. He he inform New Japan before re-signing with WWE.
    It's a different Era under HHH. Under Vince he would have either made Anderson pull out of New Japan before this or wait to sign him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It's a different Era under HHH. Under Vince he would have either made Anderson pull out of New Japan before this or wait to sign him.
    I'm sure there are some dates he won't be able to work. The good brothers will have to skip world tag league unless Trips is ok with them being gone for a month.

So in a recent shoot interview Sandman revealed what he earned in WCW. Prepare to be amazed at this craziness....

- Sandman was having issues with Paul E in 1998. So he decided to leave with that.

- He went down to Atlanta and met with Bischoff. The entire thing took a couple of minutes to do.

Sandman was wanting $300,000+ a year. Bischoff offered him $250,000 a year and told him that Turner would need to approve over that. Sandman didn't know if he was lying or not but he was offered a $10,000 signing bonus. So he accepted the 3 year deal.

- Then to add to this comedy....he didn't make it to TV til January after signing in September 1998. He wouldn't be wrestling til February !

So for 4-5 months he set at home earning $5,000 a week. Which he enjoyed.

Spectacular Member

Just an opinion, but I didn't think WWE's return for Bray Wyatt was done as well as it could have been. It felt flat. The QR code thing was kind of neat, but...I don't relate QR codes or technology in general to any aspect of Wyatt's characters. The stuttered reveals of the Playhouse characters, the slow eventual showing of Bray's face....kind of killed the pop.

Having been at AEW Grand Slam, and if I were to compare "pops"...Saraya's pop was insanely loud. I know it can't be a an apples-to-apples comparison, as one was unexpected and one was known ahead of time. But seems Bray's reveal could really have been a sharper/louder situation.

News, rumors, bits, & bobs:

- Wyatt has been announced as a Smackdown exclusive

- Matt Taven and Vincent & Dutch were seen at RAW backstage, expected to sign soon

- Mia Yim has been seen at WWE headquarters

- NJPW'S Jonah was seen at the WWE PC aka the former Bronson Reed

- Good Brothers will be working NJPW dates through their current agreement as per Karl Anderson

- Zach Clayton has officially been signed by AEW after numerous dark showings

- HHH is very pro stables and is expecting creative to start booking and creating more

- Wyatt 6 speculation is rampant via clues left during the debut; the Bliss losing streak showed up during the witch segment, as well as the women's title, Joe Gacy, Alexa Bliss, Grayson Waller all tweeted weird stuff during Wyatt's return, Gacy and his stable was an answer to a QR code riddle, as was Luminous grabs the Miz for a riddle.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    News, rumors, bits, & bobs:
    - HHH is very pro stables ...
    He was certainly in enough of them lol.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    He was certainly in enough of them lol.
    Indeed he was!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Renee Paquette was just announced full time AEW.

DA MELTZ just said this morning his AEW sources "100% confirmed she will not work for them ever."

TK has found the mole it seems.

I think HHH is bringing back too many people I mean they aren't using the people they already have and the roster is so big....