Page 469 of 902 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I think HHH is bringing back too many people I mean they aren't using the people they already have and the roster is so big....
    Well they basically made a big mistake cutting so many 2 years ago and left the company with a lack of main event depth at one point. The additions of Bray Wyatt and Strowman can help them add depth back if they attempt to split the World titles apart again. (which I'm not in favor of...I like the building of tag teams (hence stables) and a real solid 10 man Main Event scene at least.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I think HHH is bringing back too many people I mean they aren't using the people they already have and the roster is so big....
    Most of the guys who got cut should have never lost their jobs. On NXT, the booking was good about rotating the roster. It's a good way to keep things fresh and give guys small breaks. KO hasn't been featured in a few shows but that opened the door for more Austin Theory.

Orange is your NEW All-Atlantic Champion!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

While I think AEW had a great 1st show after the PPV backstage brawl ; things have started to see the company lose momentum now. They took a $$$ deal where MJF got in a spot where they could spend weeks having him and Moxley interact to really sell Full Gear on PPV in November and well...they haven't. They have had MJF busy in a program with Yuta. Which if you go online NO ONE believes Yuta should be in this program with him right now as he's not on MJF's level.

Honestly they could have had Claudio be the guy against Max and instead they didn't. Its one of those...why is MJF wasting his f'n time with Wheeler Yuta right now ?

But where Khan could have thought of sending the Elite and Punk away ; he has to think...do I really wanna do that ? Because beyond that 1 hot week things have slowed. So maybe its best to have all of them back and get them on a same page in 2023.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While I think AEW had a great 1st show after the PPV backstage brawl ; things have started to see the company lose momentum now. They took a $$$ deal where MJF got in a spot where they could spend weeks having him and Moxley interact to really sell Full Gear on PPV in November and well...they haven't. They have had MJF busy in a program with Yuta. Which if you go online NO ONE believes Yuta should be in this program with him right now as he's not on MJF's level.

Honestly they could have had Claudio be the guy against Max and instead they didn't. Its one of those...why is MJF wasting his f'n time with Wheeler Yuta right now ?

But where Khan could have thought of sending the Elite and Punk away ; he has to think...do I really wanna do that ? Because beyond that 1 hot week things have slowed. So maybe its best to have all of them back and get them on a same page in 2023.
    They're on a six week high Super.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

MJF and Yuta have history apparently. This only works when the fans are privy to this history but we are not. Though it's likely being used to plant the seeds for a possible face turn for MJF.

His poker chip functions like the mitb briefcase. Given how much the title has been hotshoted maybe Tony wants to give Mox a good reign this time before having MJF win it.

So the WWE will be in Philadelphia PA for Wrestlemania 40. So I think its time the WWE called 2 guys they had issues with but deserve a WWE Hall of Fame nod. Yes....

I mean the last decade the company has made peace with Jeff Jarrett and the Ultimate Warrior. So I mean with Jarrett ...that is a holy crap deal. Plus Scott Steiner too. I mean that is wild to think those inductions happened.

Raven is one who has worked in WWE at one time and could be a fun interview. He did return for Table for 3 years ago so maybe its time to sit down and work something out here. Also Raven has told in shoots he was supposed to work One Night Stand originally. TNA approved it...then changed their minds and wouldn't let him.

Shane Douglas deserves to go in for his ECW run and how he propelled that company up. Without him there wouldn't have been an ECW to start with. So I am kinda hoping Shane and the WWE can come to a nice peace here like Scott Steiner did and them admit , hey we wanna give you this. You deserve it etc.

Seeing Flair mad will be pretty funny over it. Douglas has tried to be nice to him the past bunch of years saying he was young and angry then. That he would be hoping the 2 could have a peace deal. (Douglas did send condolences over Reid passing away and really felt for Flair over that from what he detailed). Ric however weirdly still is angry at Shane Douglas over it.

Anyhow seeing both men go in would be good. They both deserve a WWE Hall of Fame deal and having them each get a home video release or something on Peacock would be cool. Raven with his travels and what WWE owns would be good. Then Douglas too has the same deal (both worked territories like UWF , WCW and more that WWE owns library wise.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 10-12-2022 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MJF and Yuta have history apparently. This only works when the fans are privy to this history but we are not. Though it's likely being used to plant the seeds for a possible face turn for MJF.

His poker chip functions like the mitb briefcase. Given how much the title has been hotshoted maybe Tony wants to give Mox a good reign this time before having MJF win it.
    MJF has to call his shot, not exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They're on a six week high Super.
    The ratings 2 weeks ago dipped below 1+ million viewers for the 1st time after so many. Then they did the 3rd anniversary show which propped it back up....

The ratings 2 weeks ago dipped below 1+ million viewers for the 1st time after so many. Then they did the 3rd anniversary show which propped it back up....
    Still a six week high.

Six best weeks of the year according to WBD.

Extraordinary Member

They need someone to run a program with MJF while he waits to spring his shot on Mox. Yuta makes the most sense because he's part of Mox's faction and can eat a loss to MJF without losing much.

They probably want to save Claudio vs MJF for after MJF has the belt, since Claudio is main event material

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    They need someone to run a program with MJF while he waits to spring his shot on Mox. Yuta makes the most sense because he's part of Mox's faction and can eat a loss to MJF without losing much.

They probably want to save Claudio vs MJF for after MJF has the belt, since Claudio is main event material
    It looks like he'll mow down BCC till ADBD finally gets his title win.

That's great good for him.

guess who's coming back to the ufc!!

this man has no fear.........of humiliation

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm glad for him. A good match. I bristle at this one friend of mine who talks of Orange only as a comedic gimmick wrestler. He is not. I would not be a fan of Orange at all if I didn't see all the hard work and craft in his wrestling.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-13-2022 at 06:55 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”