Page 48 of 902 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's on Night 1 and WWE wants to protect them both so I think there's a pretty big chance of a non-clean finish here. I'd say if they decide Sasha/Bianca is the Night 1 Main Event, then Lashley almost assuredly will retain. If it's the last match, it could go either way.
    Thats one of the reasons I dont want 2 night Wrestlemania's. The thinking that "its on night 1" so isnt as important as Night 2.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Thats one of the reasons I dont want 2 night Wrestlemania's. The thinking that "its on night 1" so isnt as important as Night 2.
    That's not how 2 night events work.

What does a dusty finish or not have to do with if people watch both nights of WM? IF the matches and stories are garbage night 1, I would imagine that would have more impact than how somebody wins.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That's not how 2 night events work.
    It's Wrestlemania, split over two days. Both events should be held in the same prestige as Wrestlemania is. If it starts to become that night 1 isnt as important as night 2 then that is not something I would personally enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    What does a dusty finish or not have to do with if people watch both nights of WM?
    Personally, I didnt say it had anything to do with that. I'm just not a fan of making Wrestlemania a two night event, for many reasons. One of them being that Night 1 of Wretlemania will become not as important as night 2.
    Last edited by SpiderTBliss; 04-01-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    That's messed up.
    reginald is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My friend's latest AEW Dynamite review -

my aew review: it was really good this week. best friends celebration to "where is my mind" will probably outdo any feel good moment at mania.

It's Wrestlemania, split over two days. Both events should be held in the same prestige as Wrestlemania is. If it starts to become that night 1 isnt as important as night 2 then that is not something I would personally enjoy.

Personally, I didnt say it had anything to do with that. I'm just not a fan of making Wrestlemania a two night event, for many reasons. One of them being that Night 1 of Wretlemania will become not as important as night 2.
    unfortunately it is inevitable. i'm also in favor of a return to a 1 night format, especially next year if they're in california.

I see what you're saying.

I just think if you book it well, you'll get people back on night 2.

It is a HUGE time investment to watch WM as it goes on longer than the SB or WC finals. And now you have a second day of it. I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    unfortunately it is inevitable. i'm also in favor of a return to a 1 night format, especially next year if they're in california.
    I think the 2 nights thing is a product of a) the pandemic and b) a bloated roster.

I think we'll be back to 1 night WMs sooner than later regardless of pandemic status because it finally appears WWE is trimming their roster down AND there is another place willing to pay people more. So options. That will help WWE get better IMHO because sometimes less is more.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Chris Jericho will appear on the Broken Skull Session on the WWE Network
    https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/statu...14457469763584

Well then, this should be interesting.

Chris Jericho will appear on the Broken Skull Session on the WWE Network
    https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/statu...14457469763584

Well then, this should be interesting.
    April Fool's right??

I see what you're saying.

I just think if you book it well, you'll get people back on night 2.

It is a HUGE time investment to watch WM as it goes on longer than the SB or WC finals. And now you have a second day of it. I get it.

I think the 2 nights thing is a product of a) the pandemic and b) a bloated roster.

I think we'll be back to 1 night WMs sooner than later regardless of pandemic status because it finally appears WWE is trimming their roster down AND there is another place willing to pay people more. So options. That will help WWE get better IMHO because sometimes less is more.
    i sure hope you're right. if they do mania in california next year i want to go check the indy shows that weekend and i worry they won't run shows on saturday if they do mania on saturday night.

Honestly WWE should have split WM into two night years ago. It’s an endurance test to watch wrestling for like 7-8 hours and worse for folks that are there live that have to be there earlier ( find seats, parking etc).
    Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 04-03-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Honestly WWE should have split WM into two night years ago. It’s an endurance test to watch wrestling for like 7-8 hours and worse for folks that are there live that have to be there earlier ( find seats, parking etc).
    I remember hearing the horror stories of WM35 when people tried to leave the arena. It started to rain, it was difficult to get a uber, trains were delayed, etc. Not to mention the crowd died after the Kofi/Byran match.

I remember hearing the horror stories of WM35 when people tried to leave the arena. It started to rain, it was difficult to get a uber, trains were delayed, etc. Not to mention the crowd died after the Kofi/Byran match.
    Yea one of my friends was there as well. Him and his wife faced time me saying that it was a nightmare getting a Uber back to their hotel. I think they diss they didn’t get back to their room until like 4 or 5am.

April Fool's right??
    Apparently it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Apparently it's legit.
    Yeah ... His countdown timer started and everything.

This actually is kind of a big deal!

Lightbulb

Yeah ... His countdown timer started and everything.

This actually is kind of a big deal!
    Indeed it is. I'll be watching/listening (which I usually don't) as I'm intrigued.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."