Page 501 of 902 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news that is more comical and has had the entire internet laugh over something....

Road Dogg decided to tell everyone how he's a better sports entertainer than Bret Hart. Yes... Road Dogg...Jessie James Armstrong. He actually believes he's better than Bret Hart. Almost everyone on FB and YouTube has spent time laughing at this one. 1 dude joked ..."Can anyone name a Road Dogg match that you can remember ?"

We all needed a laugh in these times. Thanks to Road Dogg we got it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Kevin Owens is injured with a sprained MCL

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/k...wwe-house-show

Spectacular Member

As I've said in a previous post, I think Miro is a great talent. And in particular, the Redeemer/God's chosen warrior character is the perfect role for him.

He was injured for awhile, then came back and was starting a feud with The House of Black. Then when Malakai Black disappeared, so did Miro.

Every once in a while I see a story about a Tweet from Miro essentially saying something like "I'm here...sitting..waiting to be used" (paraphrased of course).

My question to you all is...do you think there is some specific reason as to why Miro isn't being used now? Again, my personal opinion is the guy can be serious, funny, etc. His promos for the Redeemer are fantastic. Jim Ross seems to mark-out for him, etc, etc. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    As I've said in a previous post, I think Miro is a great talent. And in particular, the Redeemer/God's chosen warrior character is the perfect role for him.

He was injured for awhile, then came back and was starting a feud with The House of Black. Then when Malakai Black disappeared, so did Miro.

Every once in a while I see a story about a Tweet from Miro essentially saying something like "I'm here...sitting..waiting to be used" (paraphrased of course).

My question to you all is...do you think there is some specific reason as to why Miro isn't being used now? Again, my personal opinion is the guy can be serious, funny, etc. His promos for the Redeemer are fantastic. Jim Ross seems to mark-out for him, etc, etc. Thanks all.
    He was the HUGE monster that the WWE Needed back when he was there, but wasn't booked that way. Same goes today in AEW. Too many Gray stars and we need some black and white ones. Give me someone to HATE!!!

Miro has the same problem a few guys have. Unless your friends of the Bucks or Omega you aren't getting pushed. And if your friends with CM Punk your literally stalled on the card at this point. (Hobbs looks like he's getting a push but now seems an add on to Joe and Wardlow).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Miro hasn't been healthy FWIW.

He got injured then sick, then hurt again, the sick again.

Part of his lack of use is that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Whatever happened to Veer? Months of promo's, beat on the Mysterios for a few weeks, and then disappeared?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Whatever happened to Veer? Months of promo's, beat on the Mysterios for a few weeks, and then disappeared?
    IIRC, he's back on NXT reuniting with his old tag partner

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    He's back in NXT and reformed his tag team.

Spectacular Member

Thanks for the replies & insights regarding Miro guys. Didn't know much of it. Good food for thought.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Miro hasn't been healthy FWIW.

He got injured then sick, then hurt again, the sick again.

Part of his lack of use is that.
    He was also gone filming a pilot in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He was also gone filming a pilot in New York
    That, too.

He's been a busy man.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

A big issue continues even in 2022. Some indie promoters can't afford the talent they book for shows. A fact that this card on November 13th had NOAH talent not get paid. Even after wrestlers chased down the promoter.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/big-n...pendent-event/

So Uncle Dave just said AEW "may" not let CM Punk go. Due to issues. (WWE talk).

So this story rages on...

In an interview Court Bauer (a former WWE writer) was discussing Eddie Guerrero and a planned dream match that never happened.

- They were on a conference call with Bret Hart and McMahon had made the deal there for his return. Which Bauer was like , ok this is great. Bret's coming back and now we need to fill the card.

- Someone at the table threw out Eddie Guerrero vs Shawn Michaels. The table literally popped for it as Vince McMahon was like.."Put it in there then.."

Everyone was so excited for this match. Because Guerrero and HBK had never met in ring before and they already started plans to set it in motion as a long storyline.

- Sadly days later Eddie Guerrero would pass away.