Page 502 of 902 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 13529

News Rumors Bits & Bobs:

- A LLC affiliated with Sasha Banks has a bunch of trademarks filed in the last several days that appear to be ring names, talk show segments, and other potential wrestling names.

- Vince's last burial he started to move on was Gunther; he didn't get why fans liked him and thought he should do a bunch of comedy jobs.

- KO sprained his MCL which ruined a planned surprise entrant into War Games.

- TK is being urged to not do press scrums anymore by WBD without clearing talking points before and introducing mic cut options with a non-AEW network overseer.

- Stone Cold has been offered "one more match" at WM 39 or a Saudi event but they're "far apart" on terms.

- Austin Theory is getting a gimmick repackage

- Drew McIntyre has emerged has a huge locker room favorite and leader, many vets stating it's reaching Undertaker level backstage.

- Strowman has lots of backstage heat due to his attitude and his social media tirades.

- Bo Dallas & Erick Rowan are being tossed around as potential stable mates along with Nikki Cross, Karrion Kross, & Liv Morgan.

- Bobby Roode still has no return date but is "ready to go"

- Adam Cole still has not been cleared and the most recent brain doc's consolation was "not very promising" and AEW is preparing a new role for him already.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Felt like the end of a late AE show tonight.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Miro has the same problem a few guys have. Unless your friends of the Bucks or Omega you aren't getting pushed. And if your friends with CM Punk your literally stalled on the card at this point. (Hobbs looks like he's getting a push but now seems an add on to Joe and Wardlow).
    and this is what i come here for, FOCK DA MELTZ this is the real scoop. just look at how many times mox(started off with the bucks and omega in cincinati and did numerous tours of japan with them)has had the title, and the acclaimed(who credit punk for all of their improvements in and out of the ring) and how they've been stalled despite getting over. that's all the proof i need.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Miro hasn't been healthy FWIW.

He got injured then sick, then hurt again, the sick again.

Part of his lack of use is that.
    yeah right, you probably read that on one of those DERT SHEETZ!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He was also gone filming a pilot in New York
    cool story brochacho tell me uno mas. everybody knows miro and punk are pals and that's why he doesn't get the push.

it was cool to see ar fox even if he was just there to take the pin. not a fan of putting ego over bandido. i feel really bad for jay lethal fans, he finally starts getting some momentum and then gets saddled with slapnuts. glad to see the elite will be back on ppv, hope house of black is back soon as well. wonder if regal might turn on mox?? i'm getting tired of the "greatest trick" line.

just heard aew will be in san francisco in march. that would be fun, haven't been to the city since NJPW did a show in 2018. hopefully slapnuts is off tv by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He was also gone filming a pilot in New York
    "Miro is off filming" has become a meme at this point, he's a wrestler not a full-time actor, how stupid would Tony Khan look if he basically paid a guy to act more than he wrestled for him. CJ Perry aka Lana has questioned why he isn't on more, saying just like every promoter TK has his favorites and that's why we haven't seen Miro in so long.

If he was eternally off making a movie or something his own wife would know and reassure fans that's why he's been gone for so long. Besides if you check Miro's IMDb page he's only had one very small cameo on a show and isn't currently filming anything.

Tony Khan just plain doesn't want to use him for whatever reason. I know he was probably gonna feud with Malakai and the House of Black before Malakai had his issues but he doesn't HAVE to feud with him. They pivoted from MJF vs CM Punk to MJF vs Moxley so if Malakai wasn't available for Miro to feud with they should've changed plans to Miro vs Samoa Joe, Miro vs Ethan Page, Miro vs Lance Archer, Miro vs anyone with even a little name value really. Don't just drop one of your biggest stars off TV while guys like Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia are all over tv nonstop.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well after 20+ years we got the return of one ....CAPTAIN INSANO !

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QzWEtgo1Q2w

The longer clip is on AEW's FB page. But for the most part it was a funny spot. I think this should be it. You got a nice moment of laughs and fun from this spot and it was great. Hopefully Khan doesn't have Captain Insano each week or spots like this. Cause a one and done spot was perfect.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

News Rumors Bits & Bobs:

- The AEW locker room is a bit ambivalent about the Elite's return but "expected" a return at the PPV.

- HHH "100% interested" in Matt Cardona and HBK wants Chelsea Green, so it might be a packaged deal.

- TK has "one more big debut signing" being worked on for the next PPV or Winter Is Coming.

- The Elite's post Trios plan is expected to go forward now that they're back.

News Rumors Bits & Bobs:

- The AEW locker room is a bit ambivalent about the Elite's return but "expected" a return at the PPV.

- HHH "100% interested" in Matt Cardona and HBK wants Chelsea Green, so it might be a packaged deal.

- TK has "one more big debut signing" being worked on for the next PPV or Winter Is Coming.

- The Elite's post Trios plan is expected to go forward now that they're back.

Likely Goldberg since Aldis is under contract til January. He's the only real "big" debut I can think of right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Spectacular Member

Damn, I didn't know about a lot of this behind the scenes stuff with Miro. A shame because the dude is a $ maker. What piqued my interest in Miro in particular was watching a few of his convention appearances that he has done for AEW. From just seeing him in WWE and AEW I assumed that he was probably a dumb, boring guy (physical look and muscles, didn't speak much).

So I was pretty surprised to see he was so very different in "real life". Bright, funny (great humor & timing), conversational. Seemed to have a good comraderie with the other AEW wrestlers there. I was like "What? This guy's got many talents".

I know maybe the thicker accent might hurt him (?) Then I was thinking of Shwartzeneggar, and seems Miro has more personality/ability than him.

Likely Goldberg since Aldis is under contract til January. He's the only real "big" debut I can think of right now.
    Sasha Banks.

Supposedly Goldberg still has 1 match left on his WWE contract so unless they burn that out in the next month I doubt it's him.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    "Miro is off filming" has become a meme at this point, he's a wrestler not a full-time actor, how stupid would Tony Khan look if he basically paid a guy to act more than he wrestled for him. CJ Perry aka Lana has questioned why he isn't on more, saying just like every promoter TK has his favorites and that's why we haven't seen Miro in so long.

If he was eternally off making a movie or something his own wife would know and reassure fans that's why he's been gone for so long. Besides if you check Miro's IMDb page he's only had one very small cameo on a show and isn't currently filming anything.

Tony Khan just plain doesn't want to use him for whatever reason. I know he was probably gonna feud with Malakai and the House of Black before Malakai had his issues but he doesn't HAVE to feud with him. They pivoted from MJF vs CM Punk to MJF vs Moxley so if Malakai wasn't available for Miro to feud with they should've changed plans to Miro vs Samoa Joe, Miro vs Ethan Page, Miro vs Lance Archer, Miro vs anyone with even a little name value really. Don't just drop one of your biggest stars off TV while guys like Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia are all over tv nonstop.
    He went to film his movie before he came back to feud with the house of black. I don't know the reason for his current absence.

For Winter is Coming? It's freaking GLACIER! He is finally gonna get his push! I mean, he was signed there once, not sure if he is still signed...Ok, Maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    Damn, I didn't know about a lot of this behind the scenes stuff with Miro. A shame because the dude is a $ maker. What piqued my interest in Miro in particular was watching a few of his convention appearances that he has done for AEW. From just seeing him in WWE and AEW I assumed that he was probably a dumb, boring guy (physical look and muscles, didn't speak much).

So I was pretty surprised to see he was so very different in "real life". Bright, funny (great humor & timing), conversational. Seemed to have a good comraderie with the other AEW wrestlers there. I was like "What? This guy's got many talents".

I know maybe the thicker accent might hurt him (?) Then I was thinking of Shwartzeneggar, and seems Miro has more personality/ability than him.
    Miro is GOLD if they let him be him...Or turn him into a Monster. Athletic, strong and Charismatic...He's like a HUGE version of Santino that doesn't go over the top.

Sasha Banks.
    Isn't she still under WWE contract ? Haven't heard she was let go.

Isn't she still under WWE contract ? Haven't heard she was let go.
    Not sure now with all her trademark filings recently.

So is Goldberg.

Banks is the first name that I can think of that would pop people.