Page 503 of 902 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So AEW on fb page showed Eddie Kingston in a match. And I'm not one to say someone is fat or mock them as fans are doing there. But he honestly needs to get in better ring shape. He looked awful in the spot he showed and was gassed by the time he threw weak style punches.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So AEW on fb page showed Eddie Kingston in a match. And I'm not one to say someone is fat or mock them as fans are doing there. But he honestly needs to get in better ring shape. He looked awful in the spot he showed and was gassed by the time he threw weak style punches.
    Maybe he needs to work on he's cardio but I honestly don't care how he looks if he is fat or out of shape I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Maybe he needs to work on he's cardio but I honestly don't care how he looks if he is fat or out of shape I don't care.
    I think the extra weight is an issue. As much as I don't wanna call someone out while myself needs to lose a few pounds. But he was clearly wore out by end spot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

facebook will rot your brain, kill your soul and possibly get you sexually molested. it's not a nice place.

I think the extra weight is an issue. As much as I don't wanna call someone out while myself needs to lose a few pounds. But he was clearly wore out by end spot.
    what match was it??
    eddie has had his issues for sure but xtra weight?? he's basically always looked the same

this is from 10yrs ago, can you honestly tell the difference between this and what he looked like last week??

BANNED

Latest from Meltzer is Punk and AEW are in a worse state than previously due to Cabana's match with Jericho.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Latest from Meltzer is Punk and AEW are in a worse state than previously due to Cabana's match with Jericho.
    I'm skeptical of Meltz or his sources on this one. I'm sure Punk has no desire to see Colt in a locker room, but I can't imagine their state has much changed from since before Colt's match happened. If (huge if of course) Punk were to return to AEW, I'm sure it'd be easy enough for Punk and Tony to come up with ways that Colt and Punk don't interact. Not like Colt shows up a lot anyway on Dynamite.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 11-18-2022 at 11:57 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

DA MELTZ is a large part why this whole mess started along with Punk overreacting to it and Omega/Bucks playing chicken **** politics. And TK having no spine.

His stories as of late have been nearly 100% wrong, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Meltzer in the mud.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

NJPW/WWE/AEW are locked in a bidding war for ...

JONAH.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    DA MELTZ is a large part why this whole mess started along with Punk overreacting to it and Omega/Bucks playing chicken **** politics. And TK having no spine.

His stories as of late have been nearly 100% wrong, too.
    "Got anything to say Dave ?" - CM Punk.

"No..."

As mentioned Punk is angry it would hurt his drawing "face money". He even said as much as its about business. Khan should have stepped up weeks ago and squashed it all. Before it led to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Warp View Post
    Meltzer in the mud.
    No idea really. I kinda want a lot of ECW guys to go in at Wrestlemania 40. When it's in Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    NJPW/WWE/AEW are locked in a bidding war for ...

JONAH.
    sweet. beats the hell out of jobbing to PCO in impact.

"Got anything to say Dave ?" - CM Punk.

"No..."

As mentioned Punk is angry it would hurt his drawing "face money". He even said as much as its about business. Khan should have stepped up weeks ago and squashed it all. Before it led to that.
    what was he supposed to say?? it wasn't his press conference

kingston vs akiyama is on the preshow but slapnuts/lethal vs darby/sting is on ppv?? fuuuuk that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    facebook will rot your brain, kill your soul and possibly get you sexually molested. it's not a nice place.

what match was it??
    eddie has had his issues for sure but xtra weight?? he's basically always looked the same

this is from 10yrs ago, can you honestly tell the difference between this and what he looked like last week??

He looked gassed at the end of his spots this past week. People are used to big guys working but when your doing things that look like your completely wore out on (normal back hand punches , kicks...) its time to seriously cardio etc. And guess what ..I said about Punk was he wasn't the same in ring guy he once was in his AEW run. He was trying but layoff cost him a lot. Yet Punk never looked this gassed as Kingston did as AEW showed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    sweet. beats the hell out of jobbing to PCO in impact.

what was he supposed to say?? it wasn't his press conference
    Brian Alvaraz at least said a few words to try and defend himself there. Meltzer literally cowered away from Punk. (Which drew some laughs then from Konnan , Disco and Jim Cornette in podcasts)

Brian Alvaraz at least said a few words to try and defend himself there. Meltzer literally cowered away from Punk. (Which drew some laughs then from Konnan , Disco and Jim Cornette in podcasts)
    defend himself from what, was he under attack??