Page 504 of 902 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    defend himself from what, was he under attack??
    Alvarez replied back how he didn't have a problem and explained something. Alvarez at least spoke up to defend himself. Meltzer replied back like he was gonna get destroyed by Punk verbally.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Alvarez replied back how he didn't have a problem and explained something. Alvarez at least spoke up to defend himself. Meltzer replied back like he was gonna get destroyed by Punk verbally.
    wow, that's amazing. i bet DA MELTZ(FOCK HIM) still has nightmares about being verbally destroyed by punk.

and konan had a chuckle over it, this guy??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

CM Punk casually joking about Brawl Out

https://twitter.com/UFCFightPass/sta...97620366856194

So tonight is Full Gear and AEW has the big match up of Jon Moxley vs MJF. With the thinking by many Regal will turn and align with MJF at the end and creating a newish stable. That Max will be a heel and swerve everyone.

The biggest issue is ...this leaves AEW in a spot. The company doesn't have a top face as they will see Moxley leave on vacation he's earned awhile. He will be gone a few months. So this leaves things in a spot.

-

- Bryan Danielson could be top face awhile but his losses to Garcia and Sammy Guervera hasn't really helped him recently. With Garcia I can see why he lost on building him up there.

- Claudio : Ok this one would make sense. A former ROH World Champion he could take the top face role awhile. To give MJF a few months program.

- Chris Jericho : Its been done before 2+ years ago when they had Jericho turned face against Max. So we could see it again.

- Kenny Omega : This one will be up to fans. Its been reported that Omega will be with Elite and be paired with Don Callis as his manager again onscreen. So this one would have fans choose Max to cheer instead if it happens.

- Adam Cole : Unless he gets cleared his career looks to be on hiatus a long while due to concussion issues. So no go on this one.

- Hook : Too soon for him. His build is still going. Likely another year or 2 away before he gets there.

- Wardlow : He's a long term build to MJF. Likely next fall if they wait on him to get there. Could be a top face but he needs to keep mowing down folks. He to me is the guy who will beat MJF if they do Max as a heel.

- Samoa Joe : Joe could be a logical top face awhile once he's finished with Wardlow to show his toughness.

- Malaki Black : With the House of Black coming back ...they could shock everyone and Black could be a face now. A dark sinister face who plays mind games with MJF onscreen. (This one makes sense giving him a big push on return)

-

-

Ok time for some...off the wall ones.

- Goldberg : Khan usually gets whoever he wants on big money. Having Bill Goldberg show up and after a few matches get MJF in a program.

- CM Punk : This is one where Punk comes back. Khan decides he makes the company too much money and he needs Punk to work. This one is where we see Punk put over Max again.

- Brock Lesnar : Brock its said is done with WWE over Vince leaving so...maybe. Again...its a maybe.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

About the off the wall list, Lesnar has been working WWE recently. Not sure if he's done for now after Crown Jewel. Punk coming back might work best as a heel.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Extraordinary Member

Jungle Boy could be a challenger for Max once he's finished with the Christian storyline. Ricky Starks is also an option

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Jungle Boy could be a challenger for Max once he's finished with the Christian storyline. Ricky Starks is also an option
    I will disagree here on these both. Jungle Boy needs more of a singles run to build himself. Starks as well. I'd think Starks is gonna be closer than Jungle Boy though.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I will disagree here on these both. Jungle Boy needs more of a singles run to build himself. Starks as well. I'd think Starks is gonna be closer than Jungle Boy though.
    Jungle Boy has a history with MJF. They can lean on that history to build a feud.

Konsuke is TK's big signing with JONAH looking to head back to WWE with a "Kevin Owens level" deal.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Another potential top face is Eddie Kingston. A Kingston MJF feud would be amazing for the promos alone

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Another potential top face is Eddie Kingston. A Kingston MJF feud would be amazing for the promos alone
    Promos yes....matches wise...no idea.

I forgot Hangman Page who the Elite love and will likely be who faces heel MJF.

There's a civil war here in the arena. The Elite are receiving mixed reception. My section are chanting for punk.

You know what would break the internet and generally shock people....

If folks want CM Punk to go heel then you swerve people believing William Regal will turn. But tonight during Moxley/MJF...at the end the lights go out.

The referee is down as they come back on...CM Punk is there in arm brace. He looks ready to nail MJF with a chair but turns and lays out Moxley. Punk then smiles and hands Max the belt as he helps the kid who idolized him.

Punk in promos can detail he saw something like himself in MJF. That he's everything he was once.

"Because...me and Maxwell...are JUST BETTER THAN YOU ALL."

That would be a nice swerve.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

One of the best 4 ways I have ever seen.

Sammy turns on Jericho and looking like Claudio or ADBD are turning, too ... But then Jericho punks out Sammy to retain.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium