Page 505 of 902 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So basically AEW has started unifying the titles. Samoa Joe is TNT and ROH TV Champion now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So basically AEW has started unifying the titles. Samoa Joe is TNT and ROH TV Champion now.
    Or he just has both titles.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    True...but it's more like unifying them for now. This should have been done months ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

True...but it's more like unifying them for now. This should have been done months ago.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He has both titles in a unified way. That is what I meant to say. Because it's just these 2 are tied to 1 guy ...for now.

Just because you have 2 titles it doesn't mean they are unifying them people hold more than one championship all the time in wrestling unifying title's is actually kinda rare more often than not they just retire them.

Anyway MJF!!!!!!!!!!! Now AEW gets back on track!

Good:

- MJF wins
    - Hayter wins
    - Acclaimed retain
    - The four way until the finish (Sammy needed the win)
    - Hangman on commentary
    - Kingston/Jun
    - DMD carried that match
    - Danhausen showed he can go
    - Jade's gear!!!
    - Jungle Boy

Bad:

- Joe wins
    - Saraya wins
    - Sting/Jarrett need to step back ... Slapnuts felt so out of place here and the young guns looked okay, not great because of it

So-so:

- The Factory/Best Friends/Chaos match
    - the Elite/Death Triangle match
    - Starks over Cage (right winner, okay match)
    - Jade wins in another so-so match
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-19-2022 at 11:16 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Congrats to MJF. Hopefully he can right the ship. But I have my doubts. It's clear as Jim Cornette alluded to 2 weeks ago...the main political power players are The Elite. They hold it all and showed it now as we can see.

- They booked themselves a big return deal. Made Tony Khan pay for a Kansas song. Even in a cheap loss they booked themselves to be protected. Promoted themselves in a big best of 7 series deal.

- I wish MJF luck. Guy is gonna have to swim well. (Read that Max gave a homage to Punk doing snow angels post match).

So tonight is Full Gear and AEW has the big match up of Jon Moxley vs MJF. With the thinking by many Regal will turn and align with MJF at the end and creating a newish stable. That Max will be a heel and swerve everyone.

The biggest issue is ...this leaves AEW in a spot. The company doesn't have a top face as they will see Moxley leave on vacation he's earned awhile. He will be gone a few months. So this leaves things in a spot.

No, it really does not.

Swerve could step away from the "Tag Team..." picture.

The guy is one of the best folks ever to have one foot in "Face..." and one foot in "Heel..."

If the folks calling the shots have a half a lick of sense, that guy is in the title picture right around "Yesterday..."

Never mind that Fox is back in the picture...

If you have guys like him and Swerve and cannot make anything out of it?

You are doing it wrong.

Just throwing guys into a top face role out of nowhere is....well it's not helping them. Swerve suddenly being pushed as the top main event face out of nowhere would have some ask... how ? Why ? Why should we accept now Swerve is suddenly on MJFs level ?

It's why I listed a number of people and guys near the top or Champions. Because...people can go...ok Claudio was a former ROH World Champion and could logically step up for an AEW World Championship shot.

Swerve needs a singles run to get there. Not suddenly one moment in tag team scene...next trying to main event a PPV as singles star.

Just throwing guys into a top face role out of nowhere is....well it's not helping them. Swerve suddenly being pushed as the top main event face out of nowhere would have some ask... how ? Why ? Why should we accept now Swerve is suddenly on MJFs level ?

It's why I listed a number of people and guys near the top or Champions. Because...people can go...ok Claudio was a former ROH World Champion and could logically step up for an AEW World Championship shot.

Swerve needs a singles run to get there. Not suddenly one moment in tag team scene...next trying to main event a PPV as singles star.
    It's actually a lot more like "Accounting for how things just went, why should I buy that MJF is actually on the same level as Swerve?..."

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It's actually a lot more like "Accounting for how things just went, why should I buy that MJF is actually on the same level as Swerve?..."
    No...no heels cheat. He's a classic heel and the AEW fan base love that. He's not trying to be cool or anything. MJF has had a singles build for 3 years where he's faced top stars and won. Even if it's by nefarious evil ways lol.

Swerve needs a singles run awhile. To get to MJFs main event level. Even if he cheats lol

CM Punk months ago on MJF. You can see how Punk likes him.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9axJU2M6o6I?feature=share

Swerve ain't ready for the top.

Sammy just got a face pop.

Darby needs a rub.

They have options. Stop acting like they have zero faces.