Page 515 of 902 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The stage is set now for later if....IF Punk can return to align with MJF. With his turn on Regal now.

"Maybe Hollywood wins..." MJF.

"We can only hope.." - Tony Schiavone with funniest line.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Part of me really hopes we get to see Punk return in 2023 and just align with MJF. The heel tandem of the disgruntled , angry guys p-ssed at Elite would be fun to see. You could have a logical feud with Punk , FTR and MJF angry at Khan and Elite. This could be a great group. (Call it the Society as a nod to Straight Edge Society)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

dynamite started off hot with mox and hangman(glad he's ok). it seemed petty to BERRY dax like that just because he's friends with punk but a good win for brianson. joe vs fox was ok. the mjf segment went waaaaaay too long for me and then following up with a squash match didn't help. i love willow nightengale, she's a great babyface. jade/bow wow thing is garbage, the IG thot gimmick is garbage whether that's who she really is or not. main event was hot. overall an ok show, the good stuff was great but the bad was very damn bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Jarrett gets the blame from fans because he's the easy target to blame. He's the guy that sparks the anger and its beautiful in a way. There is a YouTube guy who does great videos and one of his long running deals is "A wild Slapnuts appeared.." like Pokemon lol. Its funny to see the silliness and yep...its heel heat. And its scary he's the best heel in AEW who knows his role best.
    yeah that's going to catch on. anyways doesn't matter if you think it's fair or not, when people see him they think of the worst days of wcw & tna, they think of russo, dixie, horrible booking etc. it's basically the opposite of nostalgia.

The 3 step plan seemed to work for Jungle Boy as the Gunn boys claimed lol. They had to erase the tweet of course because NO ONE can speak up and say this political bullsh-t is going on.
    or jungle boy earned a midcard spot over the years, just like he made a name for himself before aew started and how's he any further ahead of punk's close amigo darby?? the assboys deleted the post because people were quickly pointing out they only have jobs at all because of daddy ass

Big Swole last year claimed that Khan smoked her weed and she was shocked he turned on her so quick comically. So him partying with folks and giving pushes out for that seems to make sense.
    that doesn't make sense because according to your logic partying with khan gets you ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dominik said he attacked his dad on Thanksgiving because he put up the Christmas tree too early. lmao

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...8fBcGyhy1VtpDQ
    awesome.

And Dax basically gave his support for CM Punk. So yeah he doesn't give 2 f--cks for the Elite and political games backstage.

https://nodq.com/news/aew-star-gives...nd-the-scenes/

It's refreshing to see guys basically say...a lot of the people there may have to kiss ass. Because they wanna keep jobs and all. But here is FTR like saying...nope.
    that's not even what he said but yeah, very brave of him to say after all those guys got fired for saying nice things about punk.

Part of me really hopes we get to see Punk return in 2023 and just align with MJF. The heel tandem of the disgruntled , angry guys p-ssed at Elite would be fun to see. You could have a logical feud with Punk , FTR and MJF angry at Khan and Elite. This could be a great group. (Call it the Society as a nod to Straight Edge Society)
    jesus, you kind of like cm punk huh??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-01-2022 at 03:05 AM.

BANNED

I'd rather we just all move on and build new stars and factions and stop relying on an old, hurt, tired man who's sides could spontaneously combust at any god damn moment

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    dynamite started off hot with mox and hangman(glad he's ok). it seemed petty to BERRY dax like that just because he's friends with punk but a good win for brianson. joe vs fox was ok. the mjf segment went waaaaaay too long for me and then following up with a squash match didn't help. i love willow nightengale, she's a great babyface. jade/bow wow thing is garbage, the IG thot gimmick is garbage whether that's who she really is or not. main event was hot. overall an ok show, the good stuff was great but the bad was very damn bad for me.

yeah that's going to catch on. anyways doesn't matter if you think it's fair or not, when people see him they think of the worst days of wcw & tna, they think of russo, dixie, horrible booking etc. it's basically the opposite of nostalgia.

or jungle boy earned a midcard spot over the years, just like he made a name for himself before aew started and how's he any further ahead of punk's close amigo darby?? the assboys deleted the post because people were quickly pointing out they only have jobs at all because of daddy ass

that doesn't make sense because according to your logic partying with khan gets you ahead

awesome.

that's not even what he said but yeah, very brave of him to say after all those guys got fired for saying nice things about punk.

jesus, you kind of like cm punk huh??
    Big Swole didn't party enough with Khan.

Jeezy you kinda hate CM Punk don't you. Must have passed in your cheerios like Jeff Jarrett did 20 years ago lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I'd rather we just all move on and build new stars and factions and stop relying on an old, hurt, tired man who's sides could spontaneously combust at any god damn moment
    This would actually have him propping up MJF and FTR in main roles. MJF would be World Champion here.

Big Swole didn't party enough with Khan.
    so how much is enough??

you kinda hate CM Punk don't you. Must have passed in your cheerios like Jeff Jarrett did 20 years ago lol
    "passed" my cheerios?? i don't hate either of them nearly as much as you love them. i don't fantasize about scenarios where bad things happen to them, i just don't care to see them on tv. everything that happens in aew does NOT involve being friends with or enemies of punk, some things have nothing to do with him.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-01-2022 at 06:56 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It seems Jarrett is sticking around as Jay Lethal tag partner. Seriously, why don't they have the huge Indian guy wrestle? He's long overdue for a match

This would actually have him propping up MJF and FTR in main roles. MJF would be World Champion here.
    Neither of them need to be propped, it's more trying to keep Punk relevant. I said it before, he got his Ice Cream Bars, so he can just fade away now.

It seems Jarrett is sticking around as Jay Lethal tag partner. Seriously, why don't they have the huge Indian guy wrestle? He's long overdue for a match
    He's wrestled in tag matches twice on Rampage and a couple more times on Dark.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Shinsuke is having some fun teasing Imperium

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status...Ycsjr_W7Q&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so how much is enough??

"passed" my cheerios?? i don't hate either of them nearly as much as you love them. i don't fantasize about scenarios where bad things happen to them, i just don't care to see them on tv. everything that happens in aew does NOT involve being friends with or enemies of punk, some things have nothing to do with him.
    It should have been pissed in your cheerios like Jeff Jarrett did 20 years ago lol.

FTR went months without being on TV. They also had the Bucks refuse to put them over months ago. It's more silly people try and defend this silliness like you got mad at FTR for actually wanting booked on TV to work in AEW pages back.

The Gunn boys aren't happy , FTR aren't either. It's not perfect in Elite land of AEW

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Neither of them need to be propped, it's more trying to keep Punk relevant. I said it before, he got his Ice Cream Bars, so he can just fade away now.
    Naaahh...just like King of Mountain...he's gotta come back.

Likely they know Singh isn't good in ring and is better as bodyguard. But yeah Jarrett needs to be a more manager role here.

Likely they know Singh isn't good in ring and is better as bodyguard. But yeah Jarrett needs to be a more manager role here.
    Jarrett fills the more better than Sonjay. Sonjay is annoying af.