Page 516 of 902 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It appears William Regal could be heading back to WWE soon. As he was written out this way early...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cag...return-mjf-mox
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

According to reports Eric Young will be returning to WWE after being wrote out of Impact. According to claims he was murdered on Impact lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It should have been pissed in your cheerios like Jeff Jarrett did 20 years ago lol.
    20yrs ago the american indy scene was waaaaay too much fun to give a fuk about slapnuts. you want to talk pissy cheerios, you've been crying about the elite for 3 months now. never had anything to say about them before, but since punk played himself you can't stop. idk if it's because you're so sad punk is gone or so mad you were wrong about just about everything that happened.

FTR went months without being on TV.
    They also had the Bucks refuse to put them over months ago. It's more silly people try and defend this silliness like you got mad at FTR for actually wanting booked on TV to work in AEW pages back.
    what months were those??
    actually you have that wrong, it was ftr who refused to put the bucks over, that's why the 3rd match didn't happen, and now they don't want to put the acclaimed over either.

The Gunn boys aren't happy , FTR aren't either. It's not perfect in Elite land of AEW
    gunns should be happy, this is the highpoint of their careers right now but then again ftr won't put them over either.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jarrett fills the more better than Sonjay. Sonjay is annoying af.
    sonjay is such a great heel, just getting under peoples skin.

i tried to watch impact but couldn't get into it. i think cody deaner murdered eric young??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    20yrs ago the american indy scene was waaaaay too much fun to give a fuk about slapnuts. you want to talk pissy cheerios, you've been crying about the elite for 3 months now. never had anything to say about them before, but since punk played himself you can't stop. idk if it's because you're so sad punk is gone or so mad you were wrong about just about everything that happened.

what months were those??
    actually you have that wrong, it was ftr who refused to put the bucks over, that's why the 3rd match didn't happen, and now they don't want to put the acclaimed over either.

gunns should be happy, this is the highpoint of their careers right now but then again ftr won't put them over either.

sonjay is such a great heel, just getting under peoples skin.
    Lets discuss this one ... I was wrong about the extent of the veterans on the roster and Punk against the young guys. But I wasn't wrong with many veterans speaking up on them wrecking themselves each night for nothing. A fact Billy Gunn months before any of this b.s. with Punk began , spoke up and said that the young guys need to learn to save their bodies for the big shows to have longer careers.

It came out later Punk himself was trying to push for the younger guys to not kill themselves. And guess who WAS F'N RIGHT ? Punk and Billy Gunn as Ruby Soho almost got her career ended with a crazy spot months ago and Adam Cole may have to retire due to a severe concussion. The veterans were right. That ahole the locker room hates (well the ones kissing Elite ass) was right ! (Notice how Billy Gunn hasn't been called an ahole for saying the same deal ?)

Speaking of the Elite and the whole aspect you keep saying how "Well Punk told them to come to his face..." well if your a fellow wrestler and not in a position of power , maybe you do this. Maybe not...but you don't do it when your Executives in a company and as reports later claimed ...bring along your flunkies , Christopher Daniels as VP of Talent and the lady lawyer who works in AEW. So all these folks came into locker room and of course hell broke loose. (Which again shows you how this should have been handled with Khan and company calling a meeting the next day....and not a wild brawl)

Now onto FTR ...if the time line fits FTR was basically "belt collectors" and getting all the tag team belts. It made more sense for FTR to beat the Young Bucks for the AEW World tag team titles to further that. In fact as this shows the Bucks have never put them over for the tag team titles like they really should have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_Wo...m_Championship

If I was FTR and they were like...we want you to put over Acclaim , I'd be like ...yeah sure we will. Just like you pieces of sh-t put us over when it came time to do it ...right ?

In all the Elite themselves proved what they were as Booker T even called out the childish behavior in vlogs and on TV. That if things go south for AEW in a few years these actions will be a reason. (Unless its an angle...and well it would make sense to use this as an angle)

EDIT TO ADD : In looking FTR actually put the Bucks over and lost to them in 2020. So yeah FTR did put over the Young Bucks as we see. Then when it came time to repay the favor guess what...didn't happen.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 12-02-2022 at 07:56 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Eric Young got stabbed to death and is heading back to WWE

Impact is wild.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Well, Bray needs some fresh bodies...

Lets discuss this one ... I was wrong about the extent of the veterans on the roster and Punk against the young guys. But I wasn't wrong with many veterans speaking up on them wrecking themselves each night for nothing. A fact Billy Gunn months before any of this b.s. with Punk began , spoke up and said that the young guys need to learn to save their bodies for the big shows to have longer careers.

It came out later Punk himself was trying to push for the younger guys to not kill themselves. And guess who WAS F'N RIGHT ? Punk and Billy Gunn as Ruby Soho almost got her career ended with a crazy spot months ago and Adam Cole may have to retire due to a severe concussion. The veterans were right. That ahole the locker room hates (well the ones kissing Elite ass) was right ! (Notice how Billy Gunn hasn't been called an ahole for saying the same deal ?)

Speaking of the Elite and the whole aspect you keep saying how "Well Punk told them to come to his face..." well if your a fellow wrestler and not in a position of power , maybe you do this. Maybe not...but you don't do it when your Executives in a company and as reports later claimed ...bring along your flunkies , Christopher Daniels as VP of Talent and the lady lawyer who works in AEW. So all these folks came into locker room and of course hell broke loose. (Which again shows you how this should have been handled with Khan and company calling a meeting the next day....and not a wild brawl)

Now onto FTR ...if the time line fits FTR was basically "belt collectors" and getting all the tag team belts. It made more sense for FTR to beat the Young Bucks for the AEW World tag team titles to further that. In fact as this shows the Bucks have never put them over for the tag team titles like they really should have.

If I was FTR and they were like...we want you to put over Acclaim , I'd be like ...yeah sure we will. Just like you pieces of sh-t put us over when it came time to do it ...right ?

In all the Elite themselves proved what they were as Booker T even called out the childish behavior in vlogs and on TV. That if things go south for AEW in a few years these actions will be a reason. (Unless its an angle...and well it would make sense to use this as an angle)

EDIT TO ADD : In looking FTR actually put the Bucks over and lost to them in 2020. So yeah FTR did put over the Young Bucks as we see. Then when it came time to repay the favor guess what...didn't happen.
    To me, bringing in JJ is the wrong play. I am guessing Kahn doesn't know his audience as well as he thinks he does. To me the AEW audience is one that wanted an alternative to WWE sorta like TNA was before it turned into WWE old folks home. They want their Impact stars, their ROH stars etc to be on a bigger stage and to show that they are that damn good.
    Well, Kahn started out that way but now it seems like he is bringing in older wrestlers, not to mentor but to star. I mean, does JJ bring anything to the table that they don't already have for wrestlers? Sure if they stuck him with a young talent, like they did with Sting and Darby, but they stuck him with Old Reliable, Jay Lethal. Sure they have chemistry and history, but Jay didn't need the rub. Put JJ with a lesser known talent to give them a Rub or send him backstage.
    Me, I love JJ, but I don't want him taking the spotlight from someone that needs it or deserves it in their career, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Warp View Post
    Impact is wild.
    I'm wondering if its the real Eric Young...or a body double lol.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    To me, bringing in JJ is the wrong play. I am guessing Kahn doesn't know his audience as well as he thinks he does. To me the AEW audience is one that wanted an alternative to WWE sorta like TNA was before it turned into WWE old folks home. They want their Impact stars, their ROH stars etc to be on a bigger stage and to show that they are that damn good.
    Well, Kahn started out that way but now it seems like he is bringing in older wrestlers, not to mentor but to star. I mean, does JJ bring anything to the table that they don't already have for wrestlers? Sure if they stuck him with a young talent, like they did with Sting and Darby, but they stuck him with Old Reliable, Jay Lethal. Sure they have chemistry and history, but Jay didn't need the rub. Put JJ with a lesser known talent to give them a Rub or send him backstage.
    Me, I love JJ, but I don't want him taking the spotlight from someone that needs it or deserves it in their career, right now.

I see Jeff Jarrett in the same near role Dan Lambert had in a sense. Except Jarrett can wrestle and and he is used in that. Lambert was running the same near type of character who blasted AEW and got heel heat from that. I have said that at this stage with Jarrett in his 50's (even with great shape as we see) he needs to be a manager who rarely wrestles. Its why they should have him get Tavern and Bennett or AEW signs Davey Richards to pair with Lethal.

I'm wondering if its the real Eric Young...or a body double lol.

I see Jeff Jarrett in the same near role Dan Lambert had in a sense. Except Jarrett can wrestle and and he is used in that. Lambert was running the same near type of character who blasted AEW and got heel heat from that. I have said that at this stage with Jarrett in his 50's (even with great shape as we see) he needs to be a manager who rarely wrestles. Its why they should have him get Tavern and Bennett or AEW signs Davey Richards to pair with Lethal.
    Lambert knew when his character ran it's course ... Slapnuts ALWAYS overstays his welcome.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Lambert knew when his character ran it's course ... Slapnuts ALWAYS overstays his welcome.
    Lambert to be fair really never went far as he could have. Its like AEW really never knew how to push the character and gimmick. Cornette enjoyed it from what I remember him saying and knew it was basically a lot of what he'd say at times. But its like...Lambert had Sky and Page in his group and we'd see him appear rarely and the group never really went anywhere.

I think a theory could be ...they really had no idea what to do with it all as Lambert was a great promo cutter its just Sky I believe got injured and they moved Page to something else , leaving a manager who can't wrestle in programs.

They honestly should ride Jarrett , he's getting best heel heat and it would be crazy to cut that. MJF is getting cheers. Ride the guy getting the heat and see what happens. (But yeah make Jeff a quasi wrestler is my stance..)

So according to Uncle Dave ... CM Punk is in the AEW video game still.

This past week AEW did its worst demo rating since March 2021. In fact the rare bright spots was the opening and MJF deals. But overall the episode just lost viewers through put.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ratin...w-dynamite-44/

No idea if Khan is looking at these ratings fully but this wasn't a good week.

Lambert to be fair really never went far as he could have. Its like AEW really never knew how to push the character and gimmick. Cornette enjoyed it from what I remember him saying and knew it was basically a lot of what he'd say at times. But its like...Lambert had Sky and Page in his group and we'd see him appear rarely and the group never really went anywhere.

I think a theory could be ...they really had no idea what to do with it all as Lambert was a great promo cutter its just Sky I believe got injured and they moved Page to something else , leaving a manager who can't wrestle in programs.

They honestly should ride Jarrett , he's getting best heel heat and it would be crazy to cut that. MJF is getting cheers. Ride the guy getting the heat and see what happens. (But yeah make Jeff a quasi wrestler is my stance..)
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000581507117

“About, maybe, two months ago we finished up our feud with the Men of the Year and Scorpio Sky against Wardlow, and Sky dropped the belt to Wardlow. Sky was going to take a couple months off because he had a knee injury that needed to heal and [Ethan] Page was getting repackaged to doing what he’s doing now with The Firm and the work with MJF.

“So, I just thought that was a good time. Seemed like it was winding down, I felt like I was getting stale even though the reactions were still good, it was still fun. I just grabbed Tony [Khan] after that show and said, ‘I think it ran its course, I don’t want to go backward or overstay my welcome so I think that’s going to do it for me,’ and he was like, ‘Oh man, sure, whatever you want, if maybe we come up with a good idea you come back in the future.’”
    Lambert made the call... He knows when to bow out.

Something Slapnuts, and well ... A lot of veteran wrestlers need to do as well.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

maybe billy isn't a total asshat like punk and that's why he hasn't been called that.

i like to imagine punk giving the young boys in the back a lesson on saving their bodies for the big events and big matches, then promptly goes out and injures himself doing a stage dive BEFORE his throwaway 6 man tag on dynamite. lead by xample as they say!!

idk, if you aren't actually looking for a fist fight bringing witnesses might not be a bad idea, seems like it worked out alright for them.

you mean ftr didn't put the bucks over for the roh & aaa titles like they should have??

so multiple teams are supposed to put ftr over but they shouldn't put anybody over??

sounds like pissy cheerios to me.
    actually in looking a bit closer the bucks defeated ftr in 2020 and ftr defeated the bucks in 2022. according to my math that makes them even, of course now ftr refuses to put the bucks over in the rubber match.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post

i try not to compare aew to wwe too much and just look at what each is for what IT is but man lately with squash matches and at times sacrificing quality for the HEAT i did start catching some wwe vibes. i've always said aew's strong point was knowing their audience and i'll continue to give the benefit of the doubt for now i just hope they keep their eye on the ball.

sure he is.

the lambert thing never made sense. he's a great talker but he'd rant on how wrestler should be mean and tough and not these woke millennial sissys and then right beside him were sky & page who totally seem like they start their mornings with a skinny latte and avocado toast. should've put him with silas young or something.

current line up for
    PWG BOLA 2023
    michael oku
    shun skywalker
    masha slamovich
    mike bailey
    komander
    alex shelley
    jonathan gresham
    aramis
    titus alexander
    jordynne gace
    interesting mix, surprising the amount of impact talent.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-03-2022 at 06:53 AM.