Page 517 of 902 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So according to Uncle Dave ... CM Punk is in the AEW video game still.
    It doesn't seem the game coming this month. There still no release date. Might as well drop him and add FTR back

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It doesn't seem the game coming this month. There still no release date. Might as well drop him and add FTR back
    Jan 2023 is the listing date.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    if they had the tag finisher it would only take about an hour to create ftr on no mercy.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Not gonna quote all that....FTR was running the belt collection deal right now. Not the Elite sorry...them losing those belts made no sense then. And putting a team over when the Tag team belts mean a hell of a lot more than a normal tag team match. Sorry but FTR put the Bucks over as Champions 2 years ago...Bucks haven't.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Well it appears FTR will be putting over The Acclaim soon. Unless Khan has a long term storyline in place here. (Which honestly the Ass Boys and Jarrett/Lethal aren't exactly thrilling me as big tag team programs).

But yeah FTR vs Acclaim this week. Plus Darby is facing Samoa Joe as well for TNT Championship too.

It seems Khan saw the rating and doing this. Of course he won't stop running Elite vs Death Triangle. Which from reports had the audience check out.

One person summed it up..."It's basically the same match and spots the last 3-4 weeks."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Not gonna quote all that....FTR was running the belt collection deal right now. Not the Elite sorry...them losing those belts made no sense then. And putting a team over when the Tag team belts mean a hell of a lot more than a normal tag team match. Sorry but FTR put the Bucks over as Champions 2 years ago...Bucks haven't.
    ftr got their win back and defended their titles, sorry.

Well it appears FTR will be putting over The Acclaim soon. Unless Khan has a long term storyline in place here. (Which honestly the Ass Boys and Jarrett/Lethal aren't exactly thrilling me as big tag team programs).

But yeah FTR vs Acclaim this week. Plus Darby is facing Samoa Joe as well for TNT Championship too.

It seems Khan saw the rating and doing this. Of course he won't stop running Elite vs Death Triangle. Which from reports had the audience check out.
    i doubt ftr puts them over but if they do it will be cool to see the acclaimed with all those tag titles.

One person summed it up..."It's basically the same match and spots the last 3-4 weeks."
    sounds like the elite took a turd in one person's punch bowl. matches have been fun.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-04-2022 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i doubt ftr puts them over but if they do it will be cool to see the acclaimed with all those tag titles.

sounds like the elite took a turd in one person's punch bowl. matches have been fun.
    There is a huge difference in beating a team while as Champions and then later the team actually putting you over to let you win championship. FTR did that for Bucks in 2020. The Bucks didn't return the favor.

If Tony decides to move the ROH beats sure. FTR will do business the right way. Unlike the Bucks who wouldn't.

There is a huge difference in beating a team while as Champions and then later the team actually putting you over to let you win championship. FTR did that for Bucks in 2020. The Bucks didn't return the favor.
    the bucks didn't have the titles.

If Tony decides to move the ROH beats sure. FTR will do business the right way. Unlike the Bucks who wouldn't.
    if ftr doesn't lose the titles then they didn't put the acclaimed over,(just like they refused to put the assboys over) it's just the acclaimed beating a team while as champions
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-04-2022 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the bucks didn't have the titles.

if ftr doesn't lose the titles then they didn't put the acclaimed over,(just like they refused to put the assboys over) it's just the acclaimed beating a team while as champions
    The Bucks had them in the summer of 2022 before dropping them to Swerve in Our Glory.

Just think had Bucks did business right then FTR would have been there to put over Acclaim earlier and drop the belts to them. But hey there ya go...the Bucks were not and instead of a big deal of FTR dropping belts to them earlier they get this.

And given how bad the booking of FTR was by barely letting them show up...this big match could have been bigger. Acclaim should win unless we get a big storyline with FTR as heels. But given the booking til now...I would be shocked.

Oh Lbo....here is the article about the crowd this past week.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1123205...-to-the-elite/

The Bucks had them in the summer of 2022 before dropping them to Swerve in Our Glory.
    so?? what's wrong with putting over swerve in our glory?? who has ftr put over??

Just think had Bucks did business right then FTR would have been there to put over Acclaim earlier and drop the belts to them. But hey there ya go...the Bucks were not and instead of a big deal of FTR dropping belts to them earlier they get this.
    or ftr could just put the acclaimed(or the assboys) over now.
    And given how bad the booking of FTR was by barely letting them show up...this big match could have been bigger. Acclaim should win unless we get a big storyline with FTR as heels. But given the booking til now...I would be shocked.
    they can still do the big rubber match but ftr refuse to put over the bucks.

Oh Lbo....here is the article about the crowd this past week.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1123205...-to-the-elite/
    don't care, but thanks i guess??

I Love the logic in this...Bucks refuse to drop the belts to FTR this past summer like FTR did for them. But somehow FTR should put over the Bucks in the rubber match ...because they should.

You may get your wish. Some team will get the ROH tag team belts once FTR depart in April. With them discussing leaving once their contracts expire a team could win it. The Bucks could.

I Love the logic in this...Bucks refuse to drop the belts to FTR this past summer like FTR did for them. But somehow FTR should put over the Bucks in the rubber match ...because they should.
    how can the bucks refuse to drop titles they don't have?? i love the logic that ftr is supposed to go over in the trilogy just because you're feelings are hurt over cm punk.

You may get your wish. Some team will get the ROH tag team belts once FTR depart in April. With them discussing leaving once their contracts expire a team could win it. The Bucks could.
    SWEET!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-04-2022 at 07:13 AM.

the new version of dante's inferno that house of black is using is fukn awesome.