Page 560 of 902 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 13529

DDP, Naito, Angle, and Undertaker have been seen entering the building this morning.

DDP has been big on Cody posts lately and Naito might just be visiting friends.

Same could be said of Angle and 'Taker.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Are Cody and Rhea still the odds-on favorites to win their respective rumbles?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Are Cody and Rhea still the odds-on favorites to win their respective rumbles?
    Well I have been seeing tons of articles about why it should be Sami not Cody, so probably?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Angle would shock me if he can come back. From a report it's said his body was pretty banged up and he was gonna get neck fusion surgery at some point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Kevin spotted wearing a Sami Zayn Forever shirt tonight

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Angle would shock me if he can come back. From a report it's said his body was pretty banged up and he was gonna get neck fusion surgery at some point.
    Like I said, probably just visiting friends.

Edge and Beth have been seen, too.

Both would not shock me if they appeared.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Seth Rollins called CM Punk a cancer

https://v.redd.it/ztly781h7vea1

Let's see if WWE gives the Rumble win to the guy people want in Sami. Or the guy they want to push in Cody.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Let's see if WWE gives the Rumble win to the guy people want in Sami. Or the guy they want to push in Cody.
    I'm pushing for Cody. Sami has been great, but do I see him headlining Wrestlemania? He's been a fantastic side character, but I don't see him as the main event.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Sami wasn't even in the rumble match. Cody won it

The pitch-black match was overrated. Glad the only two matches I wanted to see were first. Turned the rumble off after the Binaca - Alexa match. Bianca thrilled her pony tail and won the match - yawn.

Ultimate Member

That Ricochet and Logan Paul spot was pretty crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    I'm pushing for Cody. Sami has been great, but do I see him headlining Wrestlemania? He's been a fantastic side character, but I don't see him as the main event.
    They have spent months of story telling with him as a character against Roman really. Made more sense for him to turn or somehow get in the Rumble and win by accident. (much to Roman being happy , then angry when he'd tell him he wants to headline Wrestlemania against him). But the company really dropped the ball here.

Cody was due for it back last year. But right now Sami's the hot character with story behind him for months.

I questioned why did had the men's Rumble as the opener but ending with KO and Roman was the right choice. What a fantastic ending. I'm hyped for Smackdown now.

Extraordinary Member

I'm still hoping that Sami and Cody both challenge Roman at mania