Page 589 of 902 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Konnan is just too beaten up now. I believe he had a hip or knee surgeries a year or 2 ago and is retired. As a manager sure...but I don't think he can move a lot anymore. I can see him having some fun mocking Dominic on the mic.
    Konnan doesn't need to bump. The fact that Dom is willing to attack Konnan should be enough to get Rey to act.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So if anyone doesn't remember The Dicks tag team (I barely remembered them) they were basically a parody of the Chippendales in a sense in a very tame way. With 2 guys in near suit combo like the Chippendales to appeal to women. Tank and Chip were the team.

Well on a podcast Tank Boland detailed how bad the WWE locker room was then. Just how it led to the team finally getting fired over a backstage fight.

- Tank recalls how someone (maybe the office or a road agent) asked that the Dicks team learn dancing. It may have been Chip who brought it up. Anyhow he blew off going to this dance night and Chip went there because he didn't want to dance with a man. Where he learned some dance steps from a male dance instructor.

- The story should end there but got out in locker room. Where he (Tank) was called into Wrestlers Court where Undertaker , JBL and others were then. Tank was asked why he didn't push to learn dancing to improve his gimmick and finally Tank was like...ok this sounds bad ..but he was like , it sounded "gay" to him.

The guys all blinked and then was like "Chip is this true ?" And being guys who love razzing people started in on him saying Chip was gay. Even Orlando Jordan then razzed Chip as Tank got some laughs from it. But Chip however didn't realize it was just guys giving other guys sh-t then at times....and started to protest and seemingly break down over this.

Which made the guys dig into him WORSE because they saw how it effected him and they gave him worse sh-t. Which they started to push Chip to hit Tank then to prove himself a MAN. Tank is like...Chip ...don't do this. So Tank is like , if you just laugh it off and all...it will pass.

The guys seem to leave the locker room awhile and we get a moment where Chip is on his knees begging to let Tank , allow him to hit him as its...insane to picture. Somehow the door went locked and a few minutes after Undertaker tries the door and everyone laughs believing Chip locked them outta the locker room and they were like that sob thinking it was a good rib back on em all. Instead Jordan spills the beans as he saw Chip do his begging routine.

Then it would get worse....

-

- Tank recalls that guys began razzing Chip worse over this as at a house show in California , backstage on the call sheet for the night he saw The Dicks tag team called "A D-ck and a P--y vs Mexicools" . In ring during match as Rick Steamboat worked their match as the road agent , every time Chip got in ring over the PA system ...a baby crying would hit. Steamboat broke down laughing over the entire thing. Tank was stunned the boys were able to do it really.

This led into a crazy fight deal where in Mexico the boys all were at a bar drinking. Tank had a beer in hand and wasn't really getting along with Chip. But he was surprised at what happened next . While drinking a beer ....Chip sucker punched him , knocking him off the bar stool. So he got up and was like..."Damn it Chip , you know I gotta hit you now..." and smacked Chip across the face quick. Telling him to stop.

The boys took Tank's side because they saw it as a sucker punch and JBL or Undertaker handed him a new beer. They razzed Chip over it and he saw Chip act to throw his hand back as he turned and Chip was acting like it was nothing. Then he warned Chip again not to do this ...and Chip hit him again. It was on then as Tank just flew in on him.

Breaking his nose , busting his lip and the boys had to pull Tank off Chip as his face was bloody and Undertaker i believe ordered someone to get Chip back to his room quick. Tank then realized his knuckle was cut open to bone as the doctor was there with them. He looked and told him he tore a tendon in his finger as Chip's teeth had cut his knuckle. The guys watched the WWE doctor literally there work on his finger and knuckle.

After it the boys all handed Tank money as they felt he deserved it. Because they had taken bets on when the 2 would fight and all didn't like Chip. (This would lead to the Dicks being fired)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Here's the Undertaker talking about how new wrestlers don't know how to protect their character

https://vxtwitter.com/btsportwwe/sta...wIworchKQ&s=19

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW might be getting another show on TBS. This show will air on Saturday

Considering how badly Rampage does in ratings I don't why Warner and Tony would want another show.
    Wouldn't ending Rampage and giving Rampage's hour to the new Sat show, so it can be 2 hours, be a better idea?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There is multiple rumors going around that Bray Wyatt has left the WWE over creative issues and his Wrestlemania match was cancelled. Other sites are reporting he's battling an injury issue due to his Lights Out match in February and is off TV awhile and his match with Lashley will still happen at Wrestlemania.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

The story I'd heard was that he had an illness

Cena's take on Vince's allegations

https://twitter.com/postwrestling/st...uq43-aLff7vIKw

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

If one ever doubted Cena's undying loyalty to Vince, those people would now admit defeat.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member

That's...a take.

Nick is not happy about his take.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Rumor is Stacy keibler and the great muta will be in the hall of fame this year

Rumor is Stacy keibler and the great muta will be in the hall of fame this year
    Stacy Kiebler? Why? Longest Legs? She did NOTHING to further wrestling or women in wrestling...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Stacy Kiebler? Why? Longest Legs? She did NOTHING to further wrestling or women in wrestling...
    Stacy is one of the most over women of her era. There was never a point in her career where she wasn't popular and wasn't used in some capacity.

DDP promotes Wrestle Quest by sharing a cool story about Randy Savage

Stacy is one of the most over women of her era. There was never a point in her career where she wasn't popular and wasn't used in some capacity.
    No one really dislikes her but come on man one of the most over?