Page 591 of 902 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 13529

Well...

Somebody got that "Invasion..." angle.

Just wound up being in the women's division. Toni is a better heel than I would have though she could wind up being.

One other thing...

If you are a fan of someone coming from the "I'm Taking This 'Bit' Think The Whole Nine Yards..." take?

Julia Hart's recent matches on Dark.

She might actually be doing the best work in the entire company.

Extraordinary Member

Bella Twins part ways with WWE. Now the Garcia Twins.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Funny deal , I had 2 people react over me joking about Uncle Dave in a fb story they posted. I cited that Meltzer has had that comical nickname for years and one literally was pretty funny with his anger over me calling him that. "Bet you think you sound cool..." etc.

These type of fans would have never survived if Chris Hyatte had lived on. That dude would have loved to rip on things today. Ticking off a fanbase because he could.

https://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-...tte-wrestling/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yes. She and Torrie Wilson were the biggest names among the women in their time. They couldn't run the ropes worth a shit but no one wanted that out of them
    a time i think we should either try and forget or at least recognize for how bad it was. no reason to.......what's the word?????????

Its interesting hearing from veterans about how much they don't like the current locker room culture. Chris Jericho was spoken about how disappointed he is with most modern guys don't live it up like rock stars. The undertaker's infamous comments on his appearance on Joe Rogan. Having lived through that bullshit why romanticize it?
    there it is!! no reason to romanticize what women's wrestling in the wwe was back then and how it made things worse for women who wanted to be actual wrestlers.

opening tag and main event was awesome, fans clearly wanted jericho & or omega involved in the finish though.

4 pillar feud seems fine to me as mjf next program. he JUST got put over by brianson and we KNOW mjf is going to have a long reign so it would be kind of dumb to feed omega or any of the really big names to him at this point. then again why let that ruin the opportunity for a dramatic overreaction??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    a time i think we should either try and forget or at least recognize for how bad it was. no reason to.......what's the word?????????

there it is!! no reason to romanticize what women's wrestling in the wwe was back then and how it made things worse for women who wanted to be actual wrestlers.

opening tag and main event was awesome, fans clearly wanted jericho & or omega involved in the finish though.

4 pillar feud seems fine to me as mjf next program. he JUST got put over by brianson and we KNOW mjf is going to have a long reign so it would be kind of dumb to feed omega or any of the really big names to him at this point. then again why let that ruin the opportunity for a dramatic overreaction??
    For what she was I think Stacy earned her spot. Stacy wasn't there to be a wrestler. She is a valet/eye candy. No different why Sunny and Sable existed in the company.

Tony Khan fucked up by not making Jeff Jarrett international champion. The world is ready for a Double J title reign

For what she was I think Stacy earned her spot. Stacy wasn't there to be a wrestler. She is a valet/eye candy. No different why Sunny and Sable existed in the company.
    XACTLY, xcept sunny and stacy had some talent for managing. i thought stacy was good with the dudleys.

honestly though all that diva bra & panty shit set women's wrestling back many years.

Tony Khan fucked up by not making Jeff Jarrett international champion. The world is ready for a Double J title reign
    WORST BOOKER EVER!!!! LOL.

i know people might see sammy, jungle boy, & darby as midcarders(though i'd say upper-midcarders) but i'm glad to see some new blood in the main event scene. if mjf is as good as people say he should be able to elevate these guys.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Its interesting hearing from veterans about how much they don't like the current locker room culture. Chris Jericho was spoken about how disappointed he is with most modern guys don't live it up like rock stars. The undertaker's infamous comments on his appearance on Joe Rogan. Having lived through that bullshit why romanticize it?
    I didn't read or hear Jericho's comments, but he might a morsel of a point on modern wrestlers "not living it up" in the sense that that can draw attention to wrestlers and the product more when the cameras are on. Undertaker's preference for the "crusty ****ing men" locker room days is harder to understand considering he seems to care not that a lot of those men died prematurely and some abused or even killed people.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Even MJF tweeted for his birthday he wanted Jarrett to win.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Even MJF tweeted for his birthday he wanted Jarrett to win.
    wanting the fans to suffer is kind of his gimmick.

XACTLY, xcept sunny and stacy had some talent for managing. i thought stacy was good with the dudleys.

honestly though all that diva bra & panty shit set women's wrestling back many years.

WORST BOOKER EVER!!!! LOL.

i know people might see sammy, jungle boy, & darby as midcarders(though i'd say upper-midcarders) but i'm glad to see some new blood in the main event scene. if mjf is as good as people say he should be able to elevate these guys.
    The issue I have with the Sammy, Jungle Boy and Darby is that most of them haven't really lived up to being a "pillar". In the promo last night Sammy brought up how he came in to be a bump guy for Jericho. He's still Jericho's bump guy so nothing changed there. Darby was stagnant until his TNT title win last month. When looking at the AEW landscape guys like Orange Cassidy, Ricky Starks and Wardlow have accomplished far more than any of the designated pillars not named MJF. Those guys being viable challengers fell flat to me.

wanting the fans to suffer is kind of his gimmick.
    Our hero would never do that to us. He knows Jarrett is the King of the Mountain.

The issue I have with the Sammy, Jungle Boy and Darby is that most of them haven't really lived up to being a "pillar". In the promo last night Sammy brought up how he came in to be a bump guy for Jericho. He's still Jericho's bump guy so nothing changed there. Darby was stagnant until his TNT title win last month. When looking at the AEW landscape guys like Orange Cassidy, Ricky Starks and Wardlow have accomplished far more than any of the designated pillars not named MJF. Those guys being viable challengers fell flat to me.
    Jungle Boy needs a manager asap after that promo. Maybe align him with Hobbs and QT Marshall to cut promos.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Jungle Boy needs a manager asap after that promo. Maybe align him with Hobbs and QT Marshall to cut promos.
    Christian was a fine manager for him but he became the catalyst for his solo push. They were good together

Christian was a fine manager for him but he became the catalyst for his solo push. They were good together
    They were really. Khan possibly should have pushed Jack Perry as a singles. Made him drop the Jungle Boy character and brag up how he was a Hollywood Elite...as his dad was Luke Perry. That he grew up around stars while everyone else grew up poor n worthless.