Page 596 of 902 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Punk was coming off an injury remember. He was cleared to return for PPV. He came back to do Moxley's idea which your ignoring. The fragile ego here is Jon Moxley. "Let me propose Rocky III ..." because I'm afraid 1 loss at a PPV will make me look weak. Now we kinda know why Moxley bleeds nearly every week...its basically to look TOUGH and not appear weak.
    nobody should've asked punk to wrestle if he wasn't cleared.

you see how easy that is, why can't you admit punk ever did anything wrong?? why is always EVERYONE else??

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    nobody should've asked punk to wrestle if he wasn't cleared.

you see how easy that is, why can't you admit punk ever did anything wrong?? why is always EVERYONE else??

So Punk was wrong for going along with Jon Moxley here ? Because he did ? Where did he go wrong ? Because look at what your defending. CM Punk went along with Jon Moxley's idea of Rocky III. After he refused to put him over at the PPV. So literally Punk was the one trying to do business here.

It boggles my mind how Punk's to blame for

A- Returning as planned for months at this PPV to do the World title match against Moxley.

B- Going along with Moxley's idea he proposed since its only way he'd lose.

C- Coming back a week or 2 earlier than planned on his surgically repaired foot because Khan wanted him to do this.

In all ways ...show me how CM Punk is to blame for this one ? Is he to blame for calling Dave Meltzer a liar ? Not really with what we see. Is he wrong for calling Jericho a stooge ? (From reports Jericho's been telling locker room he won't let Punk return so he sees him as a stooge) . I mean you can be mad about Jericho thing but going along with what we saw...NOPE.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Josh Alexander has a tricep tear and will relinquish the impact world title

https://twitter.com/BustedOpenRadio/...VPxdlmTsA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Impact has had some terrible luck. 1st Mickie James and now Alexander.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So it seems that no one really knows what's going on with Bray Wyatt vs Bobby Lashley. Wyatt won't be on TV tonight. The WWE claims it's a physical issue but the rumors are a creative issue behind the scenes.

Honestly I'd do a rare deal here. With Wyatt and Punk making huge amounts from contracts...work a deal out since the 2 may have creative issues on roster.

- The WWE and AEW can...trade both men awhile to work on TV etc. Wyatt come to AEW awhile and Punk to WWE.

- Both companies can put stipulations in. No house shows for either man. WWE will benefit off Wyatts deal and control his merchandise sales etc. AEW will benefit off Punk and control his merchandise sales.

Both companies can do...6 month deals. To see how the deal goes. If both feel like pulling the plug on it the 2 can return back.

(Yes I know this will never happen...but it's something different to propose)

Reportedly LA Knight (yeah) is Lashley's backup plan for Wrestlemania

Super, you will enjoy this tweet.
    https://twitter.com/theenemiespe3/st...34819422171136

Reportedly LA Knight (yeah) is Lashley's backup plan for Wrestlemania
    LA Knight was rumored to work a program with Stone Cold, doubt that happens, so it may be Lashley for La Knight then? Reports are all over the place with Wyatt, some say no one knows his whereabouts.

Extraordinary Member

We just had a guy literally refuse to put some one over at a PPV (which he had to know for months would happen) and had to literally book himself to win a squash match so he can say...yep I got a win over him ! Who is more fragile ego here...the guy who literally agrees to this to placate the guy who is refusing to do his job or the guy who is refusing ?
    No, we had Punk claim the Mox refused to put him over. A claim that no one should believe, because it completely contradicts everything every bit of character Mox has demonstrated.

Mox requesting to win on TV before losing on the PPV? That I can buy. Mox saying that he wouldn't put Punk over? Don't believe it for a second

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    No, we had Punk claim the Mox refused to put him over. A claim that no one should believe, because it completely contradicts everything every bit of character Mox has demonstrated.

Mox requesting to win on TV before losing on the PPV? That I can buy. Mox saying that he wouldn't put Punk over? Don't believe it for a second
    According to this post...Moxley after he lost to Punk in September had only lost clean...twice in 3.5 years. Before he faced Punk it was once in 3.5 years he lost clean to someone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SCJerk/comm...ches_clean_in/

Edit : Someone below calculated that Moxley has won 96% of his matches in AEW from figured then.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 03-24-2023 at 06:07 PM.

It's on YouTube as a video. Easier to watch.

Cena - Theory to kick off night one of Mania. Maybe IC triple threat will kick off night 2?

looks like Lashley is in the ATG Battle Royal.

We just had a guy literally refuse to put some one over at a PPV (which he had to know for months would happen) and had to literally book himself to win a squash match so he can say...yep I got a win over him ! Who is more fragile ego here...the guy who literally agrees to this to placate the guy who is refusing to do his job or the guy who is refusing ?
    the guy rage tweet & deletes because DA MELTZ said something in the DERT SHEETZ he doesn't read and stays angry for months because somebody suggested people didn't like him backstage in a promo. this isn't a competition though, you wanted me to accept that people in aew had fragile egos, i accept if you can admit punk was one of them, can you??

No one knew Punk would suffer the same injury Cody Rhodes would get (which is...weird they happened months apart). Hell ..even if Punk's injured he would eventually return and well...both men are in that company and likely to work against each other again.

Rocky III is a 30+ year old film...sure its ok. But if your literally taking booking ideas from this ...well I'm not shocked Moxley bleeds every week. Maybe he believes he's John McClane like Dusty Rhodes its joked would think he was John Wayne for his ideas.
    even if he didn't get injured he still threw the bitchfest at the presser after mox put him over, so it turned out to be a smart move on mox part. after punk idiotically injured himself mox picked up the slack, he deserved to get a win in there and imo it made the rematch at the ppv more interesting. it definitely got people talking. champion gets destroyed, loses confidence, finds confidence and comes back to win was a great story then and still a great story now. that's why rocky 3 is a classic.

Vince is horrible but it basically shows my point...he was THE BOSS. Moxley wouldn't tell Roman Reigns to get squashed so he could lose a week later to him citing Rocky III as an idea. Vince would tell him..."Jon , thats absurd...just put him over." Moxley would be like...ok boss.
    oh yeah, vince would never do anything absurd. also vince never saw punk as a roman reigns.

Yeah it was an FU to Meltzer and critics. Who got squashed ? Who came back and did that on a surgically repaired foot ? Uncle Dave is now spinning how Punk was gonna use a doctor excuse and how no build happened. Of course there was no build to it...he just got cleared lol.

But proof is in the guy who went along and didn't have a fragile ego to do this. So CM Punk placated Jon Moxley. There ya go.
    your own lord & savior punk told you what it was, it was mox idea of rocky 3. you just can't admit you were wrong no matter how clear it is.

So Punk was wrong for going along with Jon Moxley here ? Because he did ? Where did he go wrong ? Because look at what your defending. CM Punk went along with Jon Moxley's idea of Rocky III. After he refused to put him over at the PPV. So literally Punk was the one trying to do business here.
    i'm not defending anything, i said it was wrong if anybody asked punk to work before he was cleared. you really might have some issues with reading comprehension.

It boggles my mind how Punk's to blame for

A- Returning as planned for months at this PPV to do the World title match against Moxley.

B- Going along with Moxley's idea he proposed since its only way he'd lose.

C- Coming back a week or 2 earlier than planned on his surgically repaired foot because Khan wanted him to do this.

In all ways ...show me how CM Punk is to blame for this one ? Is he to blame for calling Dave Meltzer a liar ? Not really with what we see. Is he wrong for calling Jericho a stooge ? (From reports Jericho's been telling locker room he won't let Punk return so he sees him as a stooge) . I mean you can be mad about Jericho thing but going along with what we saw...NOPE.
    there's no reason to "blame" anyone for any of that stuff because none of it was bad. the jericho thing just shows punk has a fragile ego like everybody else you claim.

did anybody watch sacrifice??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-25-2023 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

hey pal, if punk tweeted & deleted then who are we to question it?? why would anybody even want to hear mox or tk side of the story before passing judgement?? if punk tweets & deletes it is the unquestionable truth.