Page 597 of 902 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Long term story telling

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Long term story telling

Here is how stupid it is getting regarding Punk (beyond blaming him for going along with Moxley's Rocky III booking idea) . Its clearly a joke and play up what a brat Domink has always been etc Punk did ....well that line had people angry Punk wanted to punch a kid in response.

Least Punk can take blame now for a joke and himself being squashed in the same week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Dalton Castle and The Boys versus Blackpool Combat Club...

That is priceless.

There's talk from AEW that Taya and Jade will have a winner gets the finisher match as a way to drop Jade's win streak angle. The finisher legal battle angle started tonight.

Jade is not a fan of Jaded and has been campaigning for a new finish for a few months now.

The expectation is that Jade will get her win back over Taya in a title match. With Statlander possibly out for another 3 months, AEW feels they need to move the story along sooner than later.

Also, TNT got a fine for the Acclaimed calling Bennett a cuck tonight, lol.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Update on CM Punk

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...t=share_button

Punk communicated to people familiar with the situation that he was not comfortable going through with the match on August 24 before he was fully cleared. Special travel arrangements were made to accomodate Punk on the day of the match and he floated the idea of additional pay over wrestling without being cleared.

There is heat between Punk and Mox, based on those Mox spoke to after All Out.

Jericho and Punk had a verbal fight after Brawl Out where Jericho called Punk a cancer and Punk shouted back.

Those in AEW believe that in a "Mox or Punk" situation, AEW would choose Mox.

Some heat on Punk over All Out has died down but a lot still remains.

Punk and Tony have been in contact and/or had a couple meetings. They were supposed to meet in February but that got delayed because of Jerry Jarrett's funeral.

Those close to Punk initially believed he wanted out of his contract without a non-compete, which changed to wanting to go back/being open to coming back to AEW in the past weeks.

One person claimed Punk said he was willing to apologize over the media scrum portion of the night and had expressed some regret over his actions on that part. It is unkown if it would be a public or private apology, or who he would apologize to.

People close to Punk said he was originally going to pursue legal action however that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Sources in AEW lost confidence that Punk would return after yesterday's post. He's currently still under contract.

Punk had a meeting with AEW officials over the Hangman promo before Double or Nothing, while Hangman just tried to stay out of the situation and move past it. Whatever came out of that meeting was not a satisfying resolution for Punk.

Punk should be cleared from his injury very soon. He originally expected to be cleared by late January.

According to a report online (no clue how true it is)....

- Miro was pitched by Tony Khan to work with Adam Page last year at All Out. Where he'd be eliminated by Page in a battle royal and a program would start between them after it. Miro refused to do it.

- Its said Miro has 3 years left on his contract.

No idea how true this one is.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Here is how stupid it is getting regarding Punk (beyond blaming him for going along with Moxley's Rocky III booking idea) . Its clearly a joke and play up what a brat Domink has always been etc Punk did ....well that line had people angry Punk wanted to punch a kid in response.

Least Punk can take blame now for a joke and himself being squashed in the same week.
    poor punk being blamed for stuff that was good even though it was mox idea.

dynamite next week looking stacked
    Adam Cole vs. Daniel Garcia
    Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jeff Cobb (IWGP U.S. title)

Orange Cassidy (c) vs. The Butcher (AEW International title)
    Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Moxley, Castagnoli, and Yuta
    Willow Nightingale vs. Ruby Soho

Jungle Boy vs. Matt Hardy

WWE made Stacy Keibler induction official

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/16403...sCQeZHXlg&s=19

Dave Meltzer now feels bad he made the message board post about Punk. Basically a...I should have explained he was coming back from injury etc..

https://wrestletalk.com/news/aew-cm-...tzer-responds/

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Dave Meltzer now feels bad he made the message board post about Punk. Basically a...I should have explained he was coming back from injury etc..

https://wrestletalk.com/news/aew-cm-...tzer-responds/
    Sounds like Tony told Dave to STFU

DA MELTZ is further screwing his rep.

Where's my violin?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

According to rumors online ...HHH has asked for a new WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt be done now. If true I can see Cody showing it off.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    DA MELTZ is further screwing his rep.

Where's my violin?
    FOCK DA MELTZ!!!! can you imagine being such a fragile little bitch that you get all bent out of shape because DA MELTZ said something about you??

Cody handing Solo his first main roster loss gave me "Super Cena" vibes. They're going to have to tread lightly with him. He has fan support now, but if they go their normal babyface route the fans could turn on him after 'Mania.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Cody handing Solo his first main roster loss gave me "Super Cena" vibes. They're going to have to tread lightly with him. He has fan support now, but if they go their normal babyface route the fans could turn on him after 'Mania.
    Cody is a natural heel anyway.