Page 605 of 902 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 13529
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Can you tell how mad Charlotte is about not getting the main-event?

https://twitter.com/meloismone/statu...36532017266688
    I can understand her anger but the bloodline storyline is probably the hottest storyline in pro-wrestling at the moment.

It had to main event both nights.

Ultimate Member

But then again if the Bloodline story is the only one that WWE is really putting any work into, so the rest suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

It takes young AEW guys to look...Punk's biggest injuries are post 40 and freakish deals. But for years he worked straight , became a huge star and drew big money. Do you trust in that if your a young guy or not ?

Do you think that they would take a minute to see that he did not wrestle at all for years?

Think they would take a minute to account for that it is pretty hard to injure yourself if you are not actually wrestling for a living?

Because that probably has a whole lot more to do with a guy who is essentially made out of fine crystal not winding up injured until he was past forty.

It's really got right "Nothing..." to do with if he wrestled "Straight..." or not.

Extraordinary Member

Almost through night 1: My takeaways so far.

Ricochet will make you believe a man can fly. This guy has so many legit feats, all he needs is a mouth piece.

Rollins and Paul look like they've been feuding for years. Them being the main event gotta be in the cards eventually.

Lita and Trish still got it. Surprised Iyo didn't get more high flying spots.

Dom your Pops had a better intro than you. These poor kids don't have any cool rappers to come out to lol. Could imagine Vin Diesel watching this match and thinking- "Family" lol. Could swear Rey got the hugest pops of the night so far. Everybody loves to see a badass kid get his ass whipped Good job Rey.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 04-02-2023 at 12:13 PM.

https://wrestlingnews.co/aew-news/ae...rcard-of-honor

AEW’s Dante Martin released from the hospital after suffering injury at ROH Supercard of Honor

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But then again if the Bloodline story is the only one that WWE is really putting any work into, so the rest suffer.
    Dom and Rey had just as much work put into it. It took 6 months of build for Mysterio to punch his son. The match itself didn't disappoint.

Missed the first half of night one, got home just in time for the last half. Thoughts:

Dom - Rey - Both had good intro's, Dom as a prison hardened thug is hilarious, Rey had one of the best Mania intro's yet, rolling in with Snoop and paying homage to Eddie. Great match and the correct Mysterio won. Probably will see Rey and Bad Bunny vs. Dom and Damian at Backlash now.

Rhea - Charlotte - Both women gave it their all. Match may of went a bit long, again correct woman won. One of the better woman's matches ever at Mania. Don't see Bianca and Auska coming close to matching this match. Bianca will just dance around and twirl her ponytail. Maybe we see Muta accompany Auska to the ring?

Miz - Mcafee - good cool down moment between the women's match and tag match. Any time the Miz is on the receiving end of a beat down / eats a finisher it is must see TV.

Uso's - KO / Sami - this was the correct match to ME night one. It was amazing to watch, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time (which is something I can say has been a long time since I could say that in WWE). Ended perfectly with Sami and Jey.

Extraordinary Member

Congrats Rhea Ripley you earned it and you deserve it. Great performance.
    Miz thought Snoopy had his back lol. Corey's melt down was hilarious.

Cena vs Theory—-good match. Ok start. 3 stars.
    8man tag —- Really good. Especially Braun from the top rope. 4 star
    Women’s tag—-trash. 1star. Stop jobbing Bayley and Damage Control
    Rey vs Dom—-great match. Hilarious walk to the ring by Dom. 4star
    Rollins Vs Paul. Awesome match. 4.5 stars
    Ripley vs flair. Wow. Just wow. 5 stars.
    KO/Zayne vs Usos. 5 stars.
    Oh. Miz vs mcAfee. No. Just no. 0stars. All the talent thst deserves a WM moment and you give it to a couple guys(Pat and Kittle) that don’t deserve it. LAKnight should have come out.

No real surprises. High quality matches. Good first night. I’d give it a B+/A- so far.

Extraordinary Member

War of the Helluva kicks and epic kick outs. Ko and Sami finally did it. Is this the end for the Bloodline? Only time will tell.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I hope the injury isn't as bad as it looked.

I thoroughly dislike the spot that got him injured. He will do well to avoid them in the future.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Endeavor group, the parent company of UFC is looking like the favorite to buy WWE

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/statu...27894202576903

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Endeavor group, the parent company of UFC is looking like the favorite to buy WWE

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/statu...27894202576903
    Guess that could be the reason Vince had a new contract.

For tonight:

Women's 4 way = would be shocked if any team other than Rhona / Shana wins.
    Lesnar - Omos - will take longer for them to walk to the ring than the actual match will be - Lesnar wins.
    HIAC - Edge should win, time for the JD to feud with someone else.
    IC Triple threat - should be match of the night - Gunther retains
    Bianca - Auska - yawn - Bianca retains.
    Reigns - Cody - Cody should win to complete his story, but the E may want Reigns to hit 1000 days as champ.

Surprises? - Something with LA Knight, Miz will eat someone's finisher. Bron Breaker appearance since he dropped the NXT title? He should be getting called up real soon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    For tonight:

Women's 4 way = would be shocked if any team other than Rhona / Shana wins.
    Lesnar - Omos - will take longer for them to walk to the ring than the actual match will be - Lesnar wins.
    HIAC - Edge should win, time for the JD to feud with someone else.
    IC Triple threat - should be match of the night - Gunther retains
    Bianca - Auska - yawn - Bianca retains.
    Reigns - Cody - Cody should win to complete his story, but the E may want Reigns to hit 1000 days as champ.

Surprises? - Something with LA Knight, Miz will eat someone's finisher. Bron Breaker appearance since he dropped the NXT title? He should be getting called up real soon.
    I see no way that Finn loses HIAC. They need to rebuild the Demon