Page 608 of 902 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    He is two years younger than a Terry Funk who needed knee surgery in Beyond The Mat...
    With Funk he wouldn't have that surgery for a few years after the film. The wildest spot was the doctor saying he should be in pain but Funk was like...I'll be ok. He was either so f'n tough he didn't feel pain or was just not in that worse of shape.

I hate seeing what happened to Shane. Its wild to see old age hit some of these guys and simple moves result in this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Roman's reign continues!

Not sure how I feel about the ending.

On one hand, I'm sick of Roman as champ. He's now beaten everyone. Where do you go from there?

On the other hand, had Cody won, it would have felt like a coronation. It wouldn't have felt truly earned.

On the upside, I'm guessing Cody continues the chase to Backlash, and maybe wins the title in a cage match (it's too soon to do a Hell in the Cell again).

Extraordinary Member

Damn that main even def lived up to the hype. Not the storybook ending ppl were hoping for tho...Roman is def one of the G.O.A.T s at this point.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 04-02-2023 at 08:46 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the ending.

On one hand, I'm sick of Roman as champ. He's now beaten everyone. Where do you go from there?

On the other hand, had Cody won, it would have felt like a coronation. It wouldn't have felt truly earned.

On the upside, I'm guessing Cody continues the chase to Backlash, and maybe wins the title in a cage match (it's too soon to do a Hell in the Cell again).
    Exactly.

The build to the match was hurt by Cody's absence.

He will win the title but he has to chase it a little.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm feeling dejected right now. I was expecting a Cody win. This feels like a Vince move. There's no one left.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Damn that main even def lived up to the hype. Not the storybook ending ppl were hoping for tho...
    Agreed 100%.

The ending was cruel but I understand it.

I'm puzzled here really...the company really had the big night and logical kick point to make that change happen. This is the biggest storyline night to do a new era. And its not like Cody didn't deserve it or anything. I'm not a huge Cody Rhodes fan as he attempts to try and sound epic as a promo guy but he logically was the GUY left here to make the title switch after Roman's beaten everyone.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Spectacular Member

I keep reading everyone say Roman has beaten everybody but i got one word for you GUNTHER!!!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I keep reading everyone say Roman has beaten everybody but i got one word for you GUNTHER!!!
    WWE is not going to do heel vs heel as a main event program. One of them will have to be a face and neither man should.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE is not going to do heel vs heel as a main event program. One of them will have to be a face and neither man should.
    Disagree as Gunther is starting to turn face. When you are a heel that kicks butt you eventually turn face

Ultimate Member

Roman can't do anything by himself anymore, his wins now are just ridiculous and really reinforce the fact that it's all scripted,but in a bad way. Roman is anything but a goat...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loganalpha30x33 View Post
    roman can't do anything by himself anymore, his wins now are just ridiculous and really reinforce the fact that it's all scripted,but in a bad way. Roman is anything but a goat...
    acknowledge him!!!

Ultimate Member

Never. Not going 2 happen.

Just had a thought....what if its Breaker who as the young new star who defeats Roman ? I mean...he's in his early 30's and clearly someone the company is huge on. So...maybe HE'S THE GUY.