Page 678 of 902 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Why didn't prist cash-in on Roman? Him a Sola were done after the match and with no uses backing him up it was the perfect time.
    Roman will still be holding the title for years to come, no reason to waste a attempted cash in on him.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Roman will still be holding the title for years to come, no reason to waste a attempted cash in on him.
    LA Knight teased himself taking it from Roman. That he could be the guy who ends his reign lol. I do think a Rollins/Knight program would be perfect.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Roman wasn't out cold. He was having an emotional breakdown. No bones to pick.
    No but he was definitely spent no way he would have been able to hold him off a shot to the head with the case maybe a attack from the rest of the JD then a cash In its over.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I know the real reason but in universe it makes no sense.

Extraordinary Member

LA Knight has no connection to Roman, Storyline wise, and it would be completely foolish to take the titles off Roman without a storyline.

That's how it is currently. Go to social media and it's not uncommon for attractive women like Anna Jay to to refer to themselves as bad bitches, baddies or variants of the phrase. Given the ages of all involved it tracks. Context is everything
    He's still treating her like an object even ignoring him calling her a bitch, she's also a heel so why doesn't she ever objectify him? We'll never hear Ann Jay brag she's banging the hottest dude in AEW. She has merchandise and a catchphrase referencing her ass no guys in AEW have anything similar about their bodies. It gives off Divas era vibes, the men are the serious competitors here to wrestle and the women are eye candy you want to bang. They get enough heat for their shitty handling of the women I don't know why they'd give people more ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    LA Knight has no connection to Roman, Storyline wise, and it would be completely foolish to take the titles off Roman without a storyline.
    That was when he was discussing the MITB and what he could do. That he could do this...or that. It wasn't something serious that he was gonna do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the case will be part of the Priest/Balor storyline so ....we know that is gonna play out. I have no idea why the WWE needs the case there. The guy who was "over" for it was Knight. But they feel they have to add something to Priest/Balor and the case is it.
    Allegedly Knight is set to feud with Logan Paul. Let's hope Paul is fine after eating shit on that botched Spanish fly

No but he was definitely spent no way he would have been able to hold him off a shot to the head with the case maybe a attack from the rest of the JD then a cash In its over.
    Solo was still around. I doubt Finn will help after Priest screw him over in the title match and Dom would be no help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    He's still treating her like an object even ignoring him calling her a bitch, she's also a heel so why doesn't she ever objectify him? We'll never hear Ann Jay brag she's banging the hottest dude in AEW. She has merchandise and a catchphrase referencing her ass no guys in AEW have anything similar about their bodies. It gives off Divas era vibes, the men are the serious competitors here to wrestle and the women are eye candy you want to bang. They get enough heat for their shitty handling of the women I don't know why they'd give people more ammunition.
    Heels using the women they date to draw heat is as old as dirt. Guys with interchangeable valets did it, it was how Edge and Lita drew heat in 05, it's how Sammy and Tai melo drew heat the same way. This is what Matt Cordona has been doing ever since he married Cleasea Green.

Rhea Ripley brags about being with Dominic to draw heat though it doesn't have the intended affect.

This is tried and true

Heels using the women they date to draw heat is as old as dirt. Guys with interchangeable valets did it, it was how Edge and Lita drew heat in 05, it's how Sammy and Tai melo drew heat the same way. This is what Matt Cordona has been doing ever since he married Cleasea Green.

Rhea Ripley brags about being with Dominic to draw heat though it doesn't have the intended affect.

This is tried and true
    Randy Savage used to do Elizabeth the same way. People wanted her to leave Savage as he'd push her in front of folks and be mean at times to her onscreen.

Solo was still around. I doubt Finn will help after Priest screw him over in the title match and Dom would be no help at all.
    Solo was spent tho o still think it would have been a perfect shot or as perfect as can get for DP.

Solo was spent tho o still think it would have been a perfect shot or as perfect as can get for DP.
    Being spent doesn't remove his threat. He can still stop the cash in from happening or go straight for the DQ

Being spent doesn't remove his threat. He can still stop the cash in from happening or go straight for the DQ
    Point is you would never get a better opportunity DP comes pops RR and solo in the head then cash-in win in unvers it makes sense.

Extraordinary Member

Point is you would never get a better opportunity DP comes pops RR and solo in the head then cash-in win in unvers it makes sense.
    Yeah, but in-universe Roman has a lot of pull, and would certainly be able to get a rematch. And then damian has to beat a fresh Roman with a fresh Solo as back up