Page 687 of 902 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 13529

Also, Ibushi's nail bed stunts are sick.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Once you know it's best 2 out of 3, you know the match will run long. And this one was quite entertaining.
    just knowing doesn't add any interest for me. but again i realize it's more of a personal issue and most fans weren't bored.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Also, Ibushi's nail bed stunts are sick.
    did ibushi seem off to you?? something didn't seem quite right, maybe jet lag?? maybe i'm tripping but it seemed like he came a bit out of shape. he didn't look like that at bloodsport back in april. that said blood & guts was a lot of fun. i think jungle boy is coming along as a heel. i'm not as into the adam cole/mjf thing as others. good show.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    just knowing doesn't add any interest for me. but again i realize it's more of a personal issue and most fans weren't bored.

did ibushi seem off to you?? something didn't seem quite right, maybe jet lag?? maybe i'm tripping but it seemed like he came a bit out of shape. he didn't look like that at bloodsport back in april. that said blood & guts was a lot of fun. i think jungle boy is coming along as a heel. i'm not as into the adam cole/mjf thing as others. good show.
    Ibushi hasn't wrestled since April due to injury and yes he looked like he had some ring rust.

And a little out of shape for him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Ibushi definitely felt way off, sluggish, poor timing.

The Adam Cole & MJF team story is pretty fun, growing on me. It's interesting, because it seems to be a vehicle for MJF to try out his face side, but while he's still probably a secret heel (who will inevitably turn on Cole).
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Ibushi hasn't wrestled since April due to injury and yes he looked like he had some ring rust.

And a little out of shape for him.
    at least i know it wasn't just me now.

did he get hurt mania weekend?? man i really wanted to stay and check out joey janella spring break show that weekend.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Logan Paul revealed in his podcast that Ricochet and LA Knight were feuds the company pitched for him. They ultimately went with Ricochet. He took a few shots at LA. That feud might still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Ibushi definitely felt way off, sluggish, poor timing.

The Adam Cole & MJF team story is pretty fun, growing on me. It's interesting, because it seems to be a vehicle for MJF to try out his face side, but while he's still probably a secret heel (who will inevitably turn on Cole).
    Cole is one of MJF's dream matches he wrote about back before he made it.
    at least i know it wasn't just me now.

did he get hurt mania weekend?? man i really wanted to stay and check out joey janella spring break show that weekend.
    I think so? I just found out he's been out of action due to injury yesterday afternoon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

WWE : We have a talent who is in top 4 merchandise sellers and has gotten massively over.

Same WWE : Let's never push him and do jack shit for weeks to teach that guy a lesson. So we can book a possible turn with LWO.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Sounds like Blue Kane won the lawsuit storm.

Cited parody and fair use. Just has to alter his gear a bit more.

The Indietaker vs. blue Kane feud is back on!

Blue Kane is the hero we never asked for. But we received him. Now he can really become Corporate Blue Kane at some point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Blue Kane is the hero we never asked for. But we received him. Now he can really become Corporate Blue Kane at some point.
    Only of he's super liberal... Like Green Party.

Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    WWE : We have a talent who is in top 4 merchandise sellers and has gotten massively over.

Same WWE : Let's never push him and do jack shit for weeks to teach that guy a lesson. So we can book a possible turn with LWO.
    not surprising.

anybody catch the roh show??

not surprising.

anybody catch the roh show??
    Yes! Athena vs. Willow was a MotY contender IMHO.

NY Post, Times, and Wall Street Journal have articles on AEW.

Post talks about the continuity that Collision has brought to the brands and that Punk running as a B story is best since he's lost a step in the ring and on the mic.

Times talks about all the things AEW has done that haven't been done by a non WWE company in over 20, sometimes even 40 years. They play up the statistic of AEW is the most athletic wrestling you'll ever see noting they are 3 matches shy of having more 5 star classics on just TV than WWF/E, WCW/NWA, COMBINED over their entire lifespan, including PPVs and PLEs.

WSJ talks about all the success wrestling is having literally everywhere but TV ratings. They note Wrestling on the whole is on the verge of it's second largest boom period ever.

Nice coverage of all things wrestling if you ask me.

NY Post, Times, and Wall Street Journal have articles on AEW.

Post talks about the continuity that Collision has brought to the brands and that Punk running as a B story is best since he's lost a step in the ring and on the mic.

Times talks about all the things AEW has done that haven't been done by a non WWE company in over 20, sometimes even 40 years. They play up the statistic of AEW is the most athletic wrestling you'll ever see noting they are 3 matches shy of having more 5 star classics on just TV than WWF/E, WCW/NWA, COMBINED over their entire lifespan, including PPVs and PLEs.

WSJ talks about all the success wrestling is having literally everywhere but TV ratings. They note Wrestling on the whole is on the verge of it's second largest boom period ever.

Nice coverage of all things wrestling if you ask me.

While I agree CM Punk isn't the same guy he was in his prime years in ring , he's the best mic worker in the company still....legit. He can go out and cut some very solid promos and sell what needs to be done etc.

So agree half this statement.