Page 698 of 902 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Probably not this Battle Royal means as much as the Greatest Royal Rumble nothing....
    yeah, even though la knight managed to get over i don't think he's the guy to point to and say "that's how you put a guy over"
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-06-2023 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It would surprise me. Unless they plan a separate brand title...then it could go that way. Right now AEW has a variety of ways they could go (even as Punk mentioned MJF) and I'd love Orange Cassidy to be the guy. He should be the World Champion of Collision if they do a separate brand champion.
    xactly, so why make assumptions??

ricky was very over as a face in the owen hart tourney, randomly turning him heel so he can lose a feud to punk is not some great selfless thing punk is doing to help the guys he likes imo, it does shit for starks.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-06-2023 at 02:08 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sometimes an angle can go too long. I credit the Sami angle that kept it alive.
    This has nothing to do with the angles length. The turn makes zero sense. This is Russo levels of stupidity

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    xactly, so why make assumptions??

ricky was very over as a face in the owen hart tourney, randomly turning him heel so he can lose a feud to punk is not some great selfless thing punk is doing to help the guys he likes imo, it does shit for starks.
    Ricky was turning heel to win the tournament as we saw. He's more enjoyable as a heel to be honest. If Punk was a complete ahole he could have won the Owen Hart tournament and used it to turn Ricky then.

But they didn't...they let Ricky cheat to win and let him get the W over Punk.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This has nothing to do with the angles length. The turn makes zero sense. This is Russo levels of stupidity
    Unless they keep the wheels turning on it...they have to do things like this. To keep storylines fresh etc in the group. Its a silly turn sure. But they have to keep these wheels and more moving if they plan to keep Bloodline into 2024.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

In a shocker... LA Knight actually won something. He won the Battle Royal and everyone is hoping his push is finally starting.
    If they have him go after Theory, it will drag on forever before they put the belt on LA Knight. Need a few interferences from Pretty Creepy (that's what I call them, lol), etc.

Unless they keep the wheels turning on it...they have to do things like this. To keep storylines fresh etc in the group. Its a silly turn sure. But they have to keep these wheels and more moving if they plan to keep Bloodline into 2024.
    No they don't. The best time to turn Jimmy was back in 2021 when he came back and didn't fall in line. That was the prime opportunity to split the Usos if it was going to happen. They could have let the Usos move on after this and focus on the tension between Solo and Roman to build for the Rumble.

No they don't. The best time to turn Jimmy was back in 2021 when he came back and didn't fall in line. That was the prime opportunity to split the Usos if it was going to happen. They could have let the Usos move on after this and focus on the tension between Solo and Roman to build for the Rumble.
    They are gonna feud the Usos as we can see with this and still tease the Solo/Roman stuff. They just need things to keep Bloodline story going unless they add more members or just keep it this way til it collapses for good in 2024 then.

I was hoping this was going to leed to 2 versions of the bloodline heel/face (Reigns Jimmy Solo Paul Heyman) (Jey Sami Zayn Rikishi Jacob Fatu)

They are gonna feud the Usos as we can see with this and still tease the Solo/Roman stuff. They just need things to keep Bloodline story going unless they add more members or just keep it this way til it collapses for good in 2024 then.
    They will need to pull something out of their ass to explain why Jimmy turned. I'm not seeing how they can make sense of it.

Ultimate Member

They will need to pull something out of their ass to explain why Jimmy turned. I'm not seeing how they can make sense of it.
    Maybe that he didn't think that Jey was ready yet or some crap like that. Heyman said that the Bloodline storyline is on in the 3rd inning, which is oddly where Roman said the storyline was back at Wrestlemania after he beat Cody, so no change in 8 months, so we get another six years or more of the Bloodline.
    Where by the end Roman wrestles once a year and still says the same crap night after night...

Extraordinary Member

When Sasha left WWE. She took the women's division with her. Same ppl that talked shit about her are complaining now.

Extraordinary Member

Watching SS replay pretty good so far.

Logan get's the very heel win over Richochet. Crazy match.

Cody pins Brock . Wow wonder if Seth is next.

Took 10 guys to topple Omos. Knight wins the match and the crowd.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-06-2023 at 06:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Shayna almost lopped Rhonda's head off with that kick. Rhonda answers back with a step up knee to the face. Whew! Shayna put Rhonda to sleep.

Drew vs Gunther might be the motn. Every bit the war you expected.

Seth vs Finn went a little long. Still a good match. But there's a crack in the hull of the Judgement Day ship.

Congrats Iyo Sky. Haha Baley came with the haymakers lol.

Dunny Ima get me a lei and rock it witha Pelle Pelle jacket and a fitted Let the tribal war begin!
    Roman vs Jey/Power vs speed and agility. This is the motn. Can't beat this storyline. The bodies hit the floor that much harder. Honor,Glory,Treachery.Betrayal, it's all here.
    Jimmy the real godfather: "Jey you're my brother and I love you. But don't ever take sides against the family again. The crowd's reaction when Jimmy turned priceless.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-06-2023 at 06:38 PM.

Fox/Strickland have one tag match in the books, and they look like the best team in the company.

Good to see them together again.