Page 7 of 902 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

when is aleister black's contract up?? i hope he gets the hell out there asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ricochet contract is up this year and he hasn't renewed yet. Personally, I hope he leaves. WWE doesn't know what to do with him.
    Him, Aleister Black, Drew Gulak, and mustafa ali should all leave. They are too talented to be treated like they have been in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    when is aleister black's contract up?? i hope he gets the hell out there asap.
    Has he been on TV since going back to smackdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Him, Aleister Black, Drew Gulak, and mustafa ali should all leave. They are too talented to be treated like they have been in WWE.
    gulak is very talented but i don't think he has the main event potential as the other 2, even though he's actually a better talker.

so after the most recent RAW, serious question fellas............is charlotte a god damn face or what??

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Has he been on TV since going back to smackdown?
    Better question, has he been on tv since Zelina was fired??

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    Better question, has he been on tv since Zelina was fired??
    remember when he AND kevin owens got fed to baba booey on raw after dark??

Aleister, Gulak, Ricochet and even Ali should just leave if they realize they're not gonna not be used properly anymore. they need better opportunities and frankly, I don't think WWE is gonna give them that

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jericho admitted in his podcast that he tested positive for covid in September. This is a month after he performed with Fozzy in Sturgis and was feuding with Orange Cassidy. I remember Chris being heavily featured on AEW TV at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Aleister, Gulak, Ricochet and even Ali should just leave if they realize they're not gonna not be used properly anymore. they need better opportunities and frankly, I don't think WWE is gonna give them that
    But with the pandemic going on and the future of wrestling up in the air it's probably best to stick with wwe for the money

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    But with the pandemic going on and the future of wrestling up in the air it's probably best to stick with wwe for the money
    I believe Ricochet has mentioned the rumors about him are fake.

As for the rest.. there's probably a descent chance AEW or IMpact would sign them. Heck, Impact would probably sign just about anyone. But in uncertain times, I do think staying with the WWE is a very practical decision. There are options certainly... but less at the moment. WWE is a solid steady bird in the hand.

of course when anybody denies signing with or thoughts of leaving wwe it's always proven true in the past. not like wwe would berry them or their spouse on their way out or anything like that.

you guys here about lita coming out saying she objected to doing the live sex celebration but was threatened to be fired if she refused?? that's fukt up.

also the ftr guys are rather douchey online and probably IRL as well.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-15-2021 at 07:28 AM.

Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-15-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I believe Ricochet has mentioned the rumors about him are fake.

As for the rest.. there's probably a descent chance AEW or IMpact would sign them. Heck, Impact would probably sign just about anyone. But in uncertain times, I do think staying with the WWE is a very practical decision. There are options certainly... but less at the moment. WWE is a solid steady bird in the hand.
    For sure anyone would sign them they wold be fools not too AEW impact ROH NJPW MLW etc. But will they pay as much as wwe? If this was before the pandemic I wold say jump ship asap but now get the money wean you can wresling at least as we know it may not be around in a year or two.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-15-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    gulak is very talented but i don't think he has the main event potential as the other 2, even though he's actually a better talker.

so after the most recent RAW, serious question fellas............is charlotte a god damn face or what??
    If there interested in Gulak long term as a producer/trainer, then it might be to his benefit to stay in WWE, even if he'll never rise up the card.

As for Charlotte, I'm also "WTFing" about that storyline. Her Dad isn't stupid and being used. If Ric and Lacey want to enter a mutually beneficial relationship, then she's being a spoiled brat trying to get in the way.