Page 715 of 902 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Ratings have been down on both Raw and Smackdown. What is the main cause? HHH booking?
    Booking isn't the only problem it's a lot of things.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It appears Edge is on his way to AEW. PWTorch is claiming Edge gave the WWE his next contract proposal terms wise. They declined it. The belief is Khan will pay Copeland what he wants.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so what's the word on bcc mystery teammates??
    who i'd like to see
    davey boy jr
    thatcher
    josh barnett
    suzuki

who i don't want
    filthy tom
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They've kept them under wraps so far.

My guess/want is Nigel and Proud & Powerful.

People seem convinced Shota will be one of them.
    Y'all didn't even make it to "You're Getting Warmer..."

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It appears Edge is on his way to AEW. PWTorch is claiming Edge gave the WWE his next contract proposal terms wise. They declined it. The belief is Khan will pay Copeland what he wants.
    That's going to hurt wwe actually...

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's going to hurt wwe actually...
    I should point out....Edge's deal doesn't expire til end of September. So he won't be at Wembly at this PPV. He had 1 match on it and wrestled Sheamus.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I should point out....Edge's deal doesn't expire til end of September. So he won't be at Wembly at this PPV. He had 1 match on it and wrestled Sheamus.
    Just because he can't wrestle doesn't mean he won't be there

Edge came back to wrestling because of AEW.

He trained with FTR for his comeback.

TK had him all but signed until WWE heard he was cleared, so they ordered their docs to clear him.

Edge said he wants his final match against Christian.

FTR + Christian + TK already "signing" = more likely than people think.

He is Ares in the new Percy Jackson show, he might need to be more available for that, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I did say I had an issue with Candice being on the receiving end.

Rhea wrestles more often than Gunther does. Gunther is booked as an attraction as his singles matches are more spread out compared to other full time guys. The company must be grooming him to be their new final boss to succeed Lesnar.
    Uh, no? Rhea's had 12 televised matches this year: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16519&page=4 Gunther has had 18:https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16807&page=4 she has multiple TV matches under 2 minutes the shortest being against Dana Brooke at just 1:42. Gunther's shortest match so far was 2:42 against Butch earlier in the year the next shortest was a match vs Otis at 5:10. He not only wrestles more than she does on tv but on average his matches are much longer. Also keep in mind Rhea appears on NXT a lot and still hasn't had as many matches despite Gunther only appearing on Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Uh, no? Rhea's had 12 televised matches this year: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16519&page=4 Gunther has had 18:https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=16807&page=4 she has multiple TV matches under 2 minutes the shortest being against Dana Brooke at just 1:42. Gunther's shortest match so far was 2:42 against Butch earlier in the year the next shortest was a match vs Otis at 5:10. He not only wrestles more than she does on tv but on average his matches are much longer. Also keep in mind Rhea appears on NXT a lot and still hasn't had as many matches despite Gunther only appearing on Raw.
    That kinda sucks, she's damn good in the ring.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Bandido is injured.
    shit, well at least komander & fenix had that awesome match recently to give a little logic on him replacing him.

And you notice how you didn't really refute anything Snow laid down there right ? Because he's literally teaching a class on psychology and story telling in matches here. Snow I forgot brings up how Jeff Hardy did an insane ladder bump on Edge at a Wrestlemania. And he could have done the same deal too and he brought it up to someone then.
    because i didn't watch it. over the last 20+yrs i've heard countless wrestlers(many better wrestlers and bigger stars than al) talk about psychology & storytelling so i don't feel the need to watch some clickbait shit russo posted on his channel to capitalize on a young wrestlers misfortune.

please ask al to break down the storytelling behind this idiotic injury causing spot

what a dumb ass.

But I can see why you wouldn't wanna watch this. Al Snow of all people is talking about telling a story in ring and well...its Al Snow doing this. The guy who carried a plastic head around and got over more for that.
    i've actually watched a good amount of snow before the gimmick and he was really good. i don't hold the head gimmick against him, he did what worked for HIM to get over. imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I saw Funk live in the I Quit match against Rick Flair. Great match.

RIP Terry Funk.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Bandido is injured.
    And you notice how you didn't really refute anything Snow laid down there right ? Because he's literally teaching a class on psychology and story telling in matches here. Snow I forgot brings up how Jeff Hardy did an insane ladder bump on Edge at a Wrestlemania. And he could have done the same deal too and he brought it up to someone then.

But I can see why you wouldn't wanna watch this. Al Snow of all people is talking about telling a story in ring and well...its Al Snow doing this. The guy who carried a plastic head around and got over more for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I saw Funk live in the I Quit match against Rick Flair. Great match.

RIP Terry Funk.
    i saw him once at a PWG show in a legends battle royal around 09ish. don't remember if he or roddy piper won but he gave a speech after. earlier in the day at the hotel we shared an elevator with him and he complimented my nephew on his sneakers, when we got out i told my nephew that guy was terry funk and he's a legend in wrestling and my nephew was like i thought he was just some old guy.
    RIP

You can call it clickbait and dismiss it as much as you want. End of the day Snow could teach some young talents like Martin something they lack nowadays.

But hey until then guys like Martin and Perry will be stupid. One possibly ending his career in a stupid spot. The other wanting to use glass. All while some dudes like Sting and Jarrett can work in their 50s n 60s.

You can call it clickbait and dismiss it as much as you want. End of the day Snow could teach some young talents like Martin something they lack nowadays.

But hey until then guys like Martin and Perry will be stupid. One possibly ending his career in a stupid spot. The other wanting to use glass. All while some dudes like Sting and Jarrett can work in their 50s n 60s.
    call them stupid and dismiss it as much as you want but they got contracts and are living the dream w/o snow's masterclass. i'm sure it's killing them they never made it to ovw to be on a netflix docuseries.

last i heard martin was ahead of schedule in his rehab btw.

so what's bitchoff or dutch up to on facebook these days??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-24-2023 at 04:35 AM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

RIP Terry. Some of the best Funk matches for me:
    Terry Funk vs Ric Flair Clash Of The Champions 11/15/89
    Terry Funk vs Jerry Lawler CWA 3/21/81 (No, this isn't the empty arena match)
    Terry Funk vs Stan Hansen AJPW 4/14/83
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”