Page 717 of 902 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I wonder if that's why he only wrestler one time?
    He was set to face Lashley at Wrestlemania. Then this happened...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I wonder if that's why he only wrestler one time?
    He wrestled LA Knight a bunch of times in house shows leading up to their Royal Rumble match.

This is random but is anybody a fan of Angel Garza, Isla Dawn, Tyler Breeze/Breezango, Nunzio or Layla El?

Ultimate Member

Here's hoping that the rule of 3 thing does not rear its ugly head. That being said I now wonder how Smackdown will handle these deaths.

God this is horrible and we just heard reports about Bray being ready to return soon and right after Terry Funk passed too. You hate to hear about anyone dying but even worse when they're as young as Bray was and with kids. RIP to both Terry and Bray.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Al does have some good points. For a lot of big/high spots, the only story rationale seems to be "this wrestler is crazy." And while that could be fine maybe, big spots it's true are more effective when they have a stronger story leading to the moment. It's about maximizing I think is what Al might say.
    most wrestlers that talk about this kind of stuff usually do.

the thing is you have to know your audience and your place on the card. not every match needs or should have a ton of psychology & storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If Khan cut Perry or Martin today ...would anyone care ? Come on .... answer that one ?
    people would care if perry was cut today, definitely shocked as he's been pushed as a "pillar" of the promotion. dante not as much but more people would probably care than they would about al snow and his students.

Khan paid for a lot of people that a lot of us can say is wasted. He has a huge giant with Jeff Jarrett that has done nothing. Dante is living the dream while breaking his foot...great ! Perry is living the dream while a lot of backstage think he's an idiot ! lol
    can't blame the talent for how they're used.

you're right, i bet all the ovw guys are sure glad they aren't perry or dante.

Hopefully he can make a comeback and learn from this moment.

Happily retired and making money I'm sure. Mantell has a bad back he's brought up. But he worked 30 years on it. The way Martin and Perry wanna do things...can they do half that ?
    or doing shitty podcast to try and stay relevant. i see no reason to think perry couldn't wrestle 7 more years. i doubt he'll ever be as big a star as dutch though, unless he manages to get himself an ovw contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    or doing shitty podcast to try and stay relevant. i see no reason to think perry couldn't wrestle 7 more years. i doubt he'll ever be as big a star as dutch though, unless he manages to get himself an ovw contract.
    Show me where Dutch hurt you so bad lol.

Honestly...if we went career wise right now...Dutch smokes Perry. I mean Jack Perry still has time and needs to work on his heel act.

But with Dutch he worked the old days in territory system and was a solid heel. Mantell worked in every place. Maybe Jack Perry could ya know....learn from Mantell possibly on being a heel.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Wow I didn't have a clue Jack Perry got so much flack I kinda like the guy...

Your mocking the OVW young men and women is kinda silly here. Snow is teaching a new generation of young people. The talent who could move onto WWE , AEW or Impact.

There has to be a place where young talent getting their foot in the door can learn. Then they can move up on hopefully.

I'd say the kids in OVW don't want to be a dude who destroyed his leg in a dumb spot. Or a guy struggling to play a heel right now.

They wanna be MJF , Randy Orton , John Cena , CM Punk etc. They wanna become big stars who make money.

I wonder If uncle howdy will return to wwe? I think BW would want that.

He's got a reputation for believing his own hype and hasn't done much. The comical t-shirt debacle where he wore a shirt with an obscenity on it on tv and never told coaches backstage had even Jericho speak up on how some were acting. (WBD executives were not happy over )

It would be different if Perry had done more in his career. He still can for sure. But comparing him to a heel who worked 30 years all over and drew some good money as a dig on the old guy is so laughable. Dutch wasn't a huge star sure in Crockett or WWF. But he did have a decent career. More than what Perry has done thus far.

Tony Khan needs to sign Hogan for Wembly. So he can perform this classic.

Show me where Dutch hurt you so bad lol.
    i'd ask you the same but i already know he laid a turd in your punchbowl when he besmirched your lordmaster punk.

Honestly...if we went career wise right now...Dutch smokes Perry. I mean Jack Perry still has time and needs to work on his heel act.

But with Dutch he worked the old days in territory system and was a solid heel. Mantell worked in every place. Maybe Jack Perry could ya know....learn from Mantell possibly on being a heel.
    possibly but why learn from a solid heel in the territory system when he doesn't work in the territories and there are great heels he can learn from that work in the current system??

perry isn't a cm punk guy.

Your mocking the OVW young men and women is kinda silly here. Snow is teaching a new generation of young people. The talent who could move onto WWE , AEW or Impact.

There has to be a place where young talent getting their foot in the door can learn. Then they can move up on hopefully.

I'd say the kids in OVW don't want to be a dude who destroyed his leg in a dumb spot. Or a guy struggling to play a heel right now.

They wanna be MJF , Randy Orton , John Cena , CM Punk etc. They wanna become big stars who make money.
    you got to get signed before you can be any of those guys. again i'm sure they'd much rather be in ovw than be in perry's situation at 26yrs old.

He's got a reputation for believing his own hype and hasn't done much. The comical t-shirt debacle where he wore a shirt with an obscenity on it on tv and never told coaches backstage had even Jericho speak up on how some were acting. (WBD executives were not happy over )

It would be different if Perry had done more in his career. He still can for sure. But comparing him to a heel who worked 30 years all over and drew some good money as a dig on the old guy is so laughable. Dutch wasn't a huge star sure in Crockett or WWF. But he did have a decent career. More than what Perry has done thus far.
    dutch wasn't a huge star anywhere despite working everywhere. i liked him as a heel manager in wwe but that got stale after a while. jungle boy is doing pretty good for himself at 26. been making good money and regularly featured on tv and ppv for like 4yrs now. prior to that he made a good name for himself on the indy scene and all without al snow's guidance.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Here's hoping that the rule of 3 thing does not rear its ugly head. That being said I now wonder how Smackdown will handle these deaths.
    WWE usually have tribute shows for active talent that passes away. At minimum he will get a 10 bell salute to start the show
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 08-25-2023 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ritz View Post
    This is random but is anybody a fan of Angel Garza, Isla Dawn, Tyler Breeze/Breezango, Nunzio or Layla El?
    i'm a big fan of angel and isla. nunzio/guido was always fun, layla i thought was a great character(and smoking hot) but probably just ok at best in the ring.