Page 752 of 902 FirstFirst ... 252652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This is not intended to be real. Its just a fantasy scenario. In no way do I believe this could happen this quick...its a what if.....

-

- For weeks Seth Rollins has been on RAW wondering who he will face at Survivor Series. Thus far no one has told him. Adam Pearce said he's heard about someone. But HHH knows. Rollins has grew more irked and he hates a mystery challenger. Rollins gets it in his mind its gonna be Edge 1st. But Edge does one last favor to WWE and shoots a clip at home telling Seth he's retired and he deserves who he faces for running his mouth too much.

Then Seth confronts Hulk Hogan at his beach shop in a comedic moment where Hogan rips his shirt..."Let me tell you somethin , brother....if I could the power of Hulkamania would take that title !" Seth sells fear and runs out. Hogan mutters , dude is a personality for sure.

Each show Rollins runs into older stars and one is Goldberg. Who Seth is sure he's gonna face. So sure he gets in ring a week before Survivor Series gloating how he's gonna humble Bill Goldberg soon. Because it has to be him. No one else is left for him.

HHH comes out ...

Seth : "I've got you all figured out ha ha ...Goldberg you sly devil. Gonna make me think it was someone else in WWE but its him right ? Its gotta be."

Seth dances around celebrating as HHH watches amused.

HHH : "Seth , you truly are a special case. I gotta admit your one of the best stars of this generation and your work as World Champion has been extraordinary. So Seth congratulations on your reign thus far."

Seth : "Bring him out. I feel I can take Goldberg right now !"

HHH : "Seth...Seth...its not Goldberg. I never said you were facing Bill Goldberg at Survivor Series."

Seth : "W-What ? Then who am I facing ?" Seth stops puzzled. The fans sense it... they start a CM Punk chant. Which grows....

HHH : "I have always done whats best for business , and well. I may not agree with this guy. We won't be having dinner together but....

Seth : "No...No...tell me its not..."

The announcers are stunned , after 9 years CM Punk has returned to WWE. He's been full of controversy but he's BACK. Punk gets in ring as Rollins is insane as HHH and Punk slowly shake hands. Trips hands him his weapon of choice.

Punk : "Did you miss me WWE Universe ? Well...I'm BACK and I'm not playing with children anymore. I could go into a full rant and trust me , its a hell of a story of working in a daycare there. But Seth.....Seth Rollins...you look like your having a seizure !"

Seth : "Punk your a f'n cancer ! You aren't supposed to be here. No one wants you here !"

Punk : "Seth you can ask a group of people who try to get me out of a locker room works out. I go where I wanna go and well..I'm here now. I been hearing your trash for months. Telling me not to come here , telling me how you run things and not to show up. Seth....I took it deeply personal and well....I got a very bad MEAN STREAK ! Ask Dylan McCay's son off 90210 bout that."

"Were gonna hit Chicago and next week ...Survivor Series...I come home not just to WWE....but to my home town."

(Rollins and Punk have a natural program as Seth has called him out for months in interviews)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

WrestleDream !!!

Zack Sabre Jr vs. Bryan Danielson!!!

And I have mother effin tickets!!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    WrestleDream !!!

Zack Sabre Jr vs. Bryan Danielson!!!

And I have mother effin tickets!!!
    you lucky bastard! enjoy the hell out of that show.

me after hearing that.

Was it FTR Gun Nut? I get them confused and remember that happening, just don't remember if it was Bald or Gun Nut.

He might be facing some problems depending on his road rage trial.

I suspect they might wait till he's found guilty or not, so it doesn't seem political in nature (like the rumored Steel release).
    i think it was ftr shithead??

I heard that, too, which came across rather revisionist to me.

Why not leak that back when the suspensions were lifted?
    if i were them i wouldn't have said anything. you'd have fans being assholes about it and claiming every punk incident wasn't his fault and they're being difficult, costing the company money etc.
    if true it was a good call on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    your right. he had LOTS of talent. in the same league as lacy von erich. :P
    bitchoff got the fundamentals of the business though, he didn't need his dad to get him booked outside of the bingo halls.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is not intended to be real. Its just a fantasy scenario. In no way do I believe this could happen this quick...its a what if.....

-

- For weeks Seth Rollins has been on RAW wondering who he will face at Survivor Series. Thus far no one has told him. Adam Pearce said he's heard about someone. But HHH knows. Rollins has grew more irked and he hates a mystery challenger. Rollins gets it in his mind its gonna be Edge 1st. But Edge does one last favor to WWE and shoots a clip at home telling Seth he's retired and he deserves who he faces for running his mouth too much.

Then Seth confronts Hulk Hogan at his beach shop in a comedic moment where Hogan rips his shirt..."Let me tell you somethin , brother....if I could the power of Hulkamania would take that title !" Seth sells fear and runs out. Hogan mutters , dude is a personality for sure.

Each show Rollins runs into older stars and one is Goldberg. Who Seth is sure he's gonna face. So sure he gets in ring a week before Survivor Series gloating how he's gonna humble Bill Goldberg soon. Because it has to be him. No one else is left for him.

HHH comes out ...

Seth : "I've got you all figured out ha ha ...Goldberg you sly devil. Gonna make me think it was someone else in WWE but its him right ? Its gotta be."

Seth dances around celebrating as HHH watches amused.

HHH : "Seth , you truly are a special case. I gotta admit your one of the best stars of this generation and your work as World Champion has been extraordinary. So Seth congratulations on your reign thus far."

Seth : "Bring him out. I feel I can take Goldberg right now !"

HHH : "Seth...Seth...its not Goldberg. I never said you were facing Bill Goldberg at Survivor Series."

Seth : "W-What ? Then who am I facing ?" Seth stops puzzled. The fans sense it... they start a CM Punk chant. Which grows....

HHH : "I have always done whats best for business , and well. I may not agree with this guy. We won't be having dinner together but....

Seth : "No...No...tell me its not..."

The announcers are stunned , after 9 years CM Punk has returned to WWE. He's been full of controversy but he's BACK. Punk gets in ring as Rollins is insane as HHH and Punk slowly shake hands. Trips hands him his weapon of choice.

Punk : "Did you miss me WWE Universe ? Well...I'm BACK and I'm not playing with children anymore. I could go into a full rant and trust me , its a hell of a story of working in a daycare there. But Seth.....Seth Rollins...you look like your having a seizure !"

Seth : "Punk your a f'n cancer ! You aren't supposed to be here. No one wants you here !"

Punk : "Seth you can ask a group of people who try to get me out of a locker room works out. I go where I wanna go and well..I'm here now. I been hearing your trash for months. Telling me not to come here , telling me how you run things and not to show up. Seth....I took it deeply personal and well....I got a very bad MEAN STREAK ! Ask Dylan McCay's son off 90210 bout that."

"Were gonna hit Chicago and next week ...Survivor Series...I come home not just to WWE....but to my home town."

(Rollins and Punk have a natural program as Seth has called him out for months in interviews)
    wow, it must've felt pretty good to release that much punk fantasy in one big climax.

please don't put the title back on jade. kris has been awesome with the belt and was picking up steam.

it was great to see angelico on tv again. i don't get why he's not used more.

roderick strong is fantastic right now. just amazing.

penta vs joe should be a ppv match.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    wow, it must've felt pretty good to release that much punk fantasy in one big climax.
    It felt great....glad you liked it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Speaking of fantasies , Hulk Hogan the last couple of weeks has lived a comical fantasy where he claimed he worked Wembley Stadium back in 1990s. Its here the Hulkster claimed the most insane stuff. One involving how he scored a #1 hit on Billboard charts for 8 weeks.

Hulk Hogan even creates a weird wormhole where he claims to have done the 1st wrestling album in WWF himself....back in 1980s.

This oddly popped up in my YouTube feed after the Hogan stories of Wembley Stadium with Michael Jackson....

SI confirmed that this is indeed ADBD's final 12 months in the ring.

He may be used as a special attraction or on-screen character sporadically post September 2024, but coach/mentor/booker/etc. Will be his main role.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm reading that Umaga's son left Booker's fed over "irreconcilable differences". I'm hoping this is a work. It could hurt his chances getting into WWE if he's difficult so early in his career

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm reading that Umaga's son left Booker's fed over "irreconcilable differences". I'm hoping this is a work. It could hurt his chances getting into WWE if he's difficult so early in his career
    How old is he ?

So I decided to check out the newest NWA Power that Corgan has done. There is a lot of shades to the past of certain characters here...

- Max is literally a new version of Awesome Kong. The presentation and how she is led by James Mitchell. I mean if your gonna introduce a new monster female heel...modeling her after Kong is the right way. I can see her doing big things ahead. I do love the nods to Mad Max with her.

- Kenzie Page has that mean heel look. At 21....I can see her down the road in AEW or WWE. Her facial reactions are kinda needin some work. But I did like that aspect.

- The group Beastie mentioned earlier , the black guys as heels. Well the masks and all seem to be a throw back to DOOM. If no one remembers Ron Simmons and Butch Reed wore masks at 1st. Then unmasked under Teddy Long as their manager after.

Its not a bad gimmick to run but its very...very out dated. Aaron Stevens is there to add something new to it. But its a clash of styles here. Stevens is playing an over the top heel manager as we see. The guys behind him look like ass kicking dudes. Its just off....and yeah too old style.

- Orlando Fire looks like a SNL sketch of Chippendales Guy. Then I see him and ...he's literally like Marco Stunt. The Brady Pearce match is ...ok....not every smaller wrestler is Amazing Red or Rey Mysterio Jr. At 1st I wondered if they'd have Orlando win by some way.

- EC3 is out calling himself as a nickname The Over Man , he's Over. EC3 is wearing a weird half Roman gladiator deal...no idea why. Ok now EC3 proclaims how the Over Man delivers Greek tragedies. He will defend the title in EVERY DIMENSION and even MARS. He wants to be the greatest ...better than Flair , Ricky Steamboat and Dusty. To be the best , he will defend against the best.

Just a few things from this.

Max is non binary btw.

Max is non binary btw.
    Didn't know...the character and presentation is very set up like Awesome Kong in TNA. One deal is Dutch who booked her told Kong..."I don't want you leaving your feet ...til I tell you "

NWA became too MAGA for wrestling once Tyrus was elevated and pushed to the moon for my tastes. You already had ICP trying a comeback amongst other things previously mentioned. I can look past certain things but it's really hard now.

They're not quite 1PW bad yet but I don't feel like giving them my time or money anymore sadly.

Vince will take his jabs and have political angles blow up in his face, and Kahn will let his peeps wear whatever they want politically (Jericho is becoming too much your typical Florida Man as of late disappointingly) but Corgan's stuff is bad and overbearing.

Smashing Pumpkins man screwed Nick Aldis pretty hardcore, too, which soured me even more.

I have too much good, new wrestling to watch to waste it on stuff I don't like. Like both CMLL and AAA are blowing stuff out of the water and my puro intake is so much easier and cheaper now. AEW, ROH are great, the new GLOW revival spinoff thing is getting amazing, etc.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-10-2023 at 08:24 PM.

I'd say the Tyrus stuff was in a way , set up to get attention (good and bad) for the company. That Corgan wanted the NWA to get noticed with the MAGA crowd and those against it.

There is some talent there. I do like Max and think that they will be a big star ahead. The girl working against Max , sold her fear perfect.