Page 753 of 902 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Didn't know...the character and presentation is very set up like Awesome Kong in TNA. One deal is Dutch who booked her told Kong..."I don't want you leaving your feet ...til I tell you "
    Max needs to go up against EC3 for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    NWA became too MAGA for wrestling once Tyrus was elevated and pushed to the moon for my tastes. You already had ICP trying a comeback amongst other things previously mentioned. I can look past certain things but it's really hard now.

They're not quite 1PW bad yet but I don't feel like giving them my time or money anymore sadly.

Vince will take his jabs and have political angles blow up in his face, and Kahn will let his peeps wear whatever they want politically (Jericho is becoming too much your typical Florida Man as of late disappointingly) but Corgan's stuff is bad and overbearing.

Smashing Pumpkins man screwed Nick Aldis pretty hardcore, too, which soured me even more.

I have too much good, new wrestling to watch to waste it on stuff I don't like. Like both CMLL and AAA are blowing stuff out of the water and my puro intake is so much easier and cheaper now. AEW, ROH are great, the new GLOW revival spinoff thing is getting amazing, etc.
    Huh? Apart from Tyrus being on fox with he's championship he's run had nothing to do with MAGA or trump he's political beliefs were not involved in story or In fudes as far as I'm aware if they were it wasn't much.

I'd say the Tyrus stuff was in a way , set up to get attention (good and bad) for the company. That Corgan wanted the NWA to get noticed with the MAGA crowd and those against it.

There is some talent there. I do like Max and think that they will be a big star ahead. The girl working against Max , sold her fear perfect.
    Tyrus was a good champion I may disagree with he's political beliefs but I like him as a wrestler.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Max needs to go up against EC3 for the championship.
    They keep making Max look as good , they can. I mean Kong became so feared ...people wanted her to go after TNA World title. So Max , they can do it if the booking continues.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-10-2023 at 09:58 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tyrus was a good champion I may disagree with he's political beliefs but I like him as a wrestler.
    I think Tyrus was ok. He really wasn't someone I felt was a World champion to be honest. Good mid-card heel I feel. Just not someone I saw as a World Champion.

Always been a fan of EC3 and loved that a decade later Dixie Carter is keeping her kayfabe relation to Ethan Carter III still going. That was a great touch last week where she shot that video to praise her "nephew".
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

They keep making Max look as good , they can. I mean Kong became so feared ...people wanted her to go after NWA World title. So Max , they can do it if the booking continues.
    After watching Lucha Underground I don't see any reason female wrestlers can't have a shot at the wwe championship or any top championship I mean men and women fight in comics all the time why not in wrestling?

I think Tyrus was ok. He really wasn't someone I felt was a World champion to be honest. Good mid-card heel I feel. Just not someone I saw as a World Champion.

Always been a fan of EC3 and loved that a decade later Dixie Carter is keeping her kayfabe relation to Ethan Carter III still going. That was a great touch last week where she shot that video to praise her "nephew".
    How did you feel about Trevor Murdoch as champion?

After watching Lucha Underground I don't see any reason female wrestlers can't have a shot at the wwe championship or any top championship I mean men and women fight in comics all the time why not in wrestling?
    Tessa Blanchard did it in Impact Wrestling. Its not out of realms of reality to see a strongly booked woman's wrestler do it. I mean we have seen them main event shows for WWE , Impact etc.

Tessa Blanchard did it in Impact Wrestling. Its not out of realms of reality to see a strongly booked woman's wrestler do it. I mean we have seen them main event shows for WWE , Impact etc.
    I was hoping Becky Lynch was going to be wwe champion during the I'm the man stuff.

How did you feel about Trevor Murdoch as champion?
    I thought he was an ok transitional champion and almost like Tyrus. Like the chase guy who gets the belt after chasing top heel awhile , then gets a small run. I knew when Murdoch won...I was thinking...I can't see him doing a long run til the next big heel gets it...or Aldis.

The NWA is in a spot where they have to depend on youth and a few veterans they can get that AEW, WWE and Impact aren't gonna get. Corgan needs to look at bringing in (and yes this dude can be an ahole too ala Punk in ways) Austin Aires . Get him and Davey Richards and you can have 2 solid workers.

I thought he was an ok transitional champion and almost like Tyrus. Like the chase guy who gets the belt after chasing top heel awhile , then gets a small run. I knew when Murdoch won...I was thinking...I can't see him doing a long run til the next big heel gets it...or Aldis.

The NWA is in a spot where they have to depend on youth and a few veterans they can get that AEW, WWE and Impact aren't gonna get. Corgan needs to look at bringing in (and yes this dude can be an ahole too ala Punk in ways) Austin Aires . Get him and Davey Richards and you can have 2 solid workers.
    Murdoch actually had a pretty good run 2 times 321 days I always liked it wean a non traditional looking wrestler wins a world championship like Tyrus or Murdoch that's why I was hoping wwe pulled the trigger on Otis with MITB a few years back but they didn't.

Murdoch actually had a pretty good run 2 times 321 days I always liked it wean a non traditional looking wrestler wins a world championship like Tyrus or Murdoch that's why I was hoping wwe pulled the trigger on Otis with MITB a few years back but they didn't.
    Thats longer than I expected with Murdoch. I had thought he was champion once and only a couple months. Ok that was surprising he had that long.

Thats longer than I expected with Murdoch. I had thought he was champion once and only a couple months. Ok that was surprising he had that long.
    Are you going to watch the next episode of power on Tuesday?

Are you going to watch the next episode of power on Tuesday?
    Possibly. I just watched to see EC3's 1st promo as champion.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i dont remember him have any particularly good match. or any at all. i remember his reign more for him showing up on fox news than actually doing anything with it. it still blows my mind that billy pumpkins put the belt on him rather than matt cardona.