Page 852 of 902 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

People online are now pointing to the fact the band In Living Colour has posted a new remix edition of Cult of Personality a day before Survivor Series.

Plus more insane speculation had fans point to Cory Graves saying Kevin Owen’s became a monster to fight the monsters. People showed a promo back years ago where Punk said this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well, AJPW have the MIRAI TRIO going on (NJPW's Ryohei Oiwa, AJPW's Yuma Anzai, & NOAH's Kaito Kiyomiya) which has been fantastic.

There's REAL World Tag League and Junior Battle of Glory going on right now. Both have been superb. End of the month at AJPW MANIA X it's Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Kento Miyahara for the Triple Crown.

I'm not sure how it's going to go other than being a banger. On one hand, not sure I want to see Nakajima lose the crown right off the bat, but on the other hand I don’t want to see Kento lose two in a row to Nakajima ... Maybe a draw? A lot of Americans want Kento to win while the Japanese mags are pushing the MIRAI TRIO to hurry up and take over.

And yes, I was in the camp of Nick Cage and Cageasaurus.
    going to have to check the rematch out, 1st one was awesome.

DA MELTZ says the Bucks are going on a sabbatical.

The talk is a heel run when they come back with Cutler and Colt as a new stable.

A break from them will be nice and they are natural heels.

Hangman and Omega need a break from the Bucks, too.
    poor mox still can't take a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    People online are now pointing to the fact the band In Living Colour has posted a new remix edition of Cult of Personality a day before Survivor Series.

Plus more insane speculation had fans point to Cory Graves saying Kevin Owen’s became a monster to fight the monsters. People showed a promo back years ago where Punk said this.
    would take graves over punk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    going to have to check the rematch out, 1st one was awesome.

poor mox still can't take a vacation.

would take graves over punk.
    The current rumor is that Mox is angling for a retirement due to his arthritis.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The current rumor is that Mox is angling for a retirement due to his arthritis.
    oh man that would be tragic.

oh man that would be tragic.
    CVS pharmacy would be at risk of bankruptcy due to how many bandages they sell to Moxley.

It’s sad as him and Danielson retiring so soon together really is a blow. It’s why they need to book guys better like White , Ospreay, Starks etc. To have guys step up in those positions. Rather than signing older WWE guys.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Swerve and MJF are there.

Osprey is coming in.

White is there. I'd say his opening salvo in the C2 and his subsequent backstage meltdown washed the stink of his one, poor booking. He's back to being gold.

The only one you listed being booked poorly is Starks. And he was more a victim of circumstances due to Punk leaving, killing his storyline.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Osprey is coming in.
    plus cole, hangman, orange, and darby. not to mention a bunch of guys who could be pushed up the card into a main even slot easily like claudio, kingston, penta, roosh, black, miro and andrade

the thing with signing older wwe guys is they haven't got pushed straight to the top regardless of their status in wwe(or any company for that matter), so it doesn't come off as them being big league and the aew guys being small timers. when you bring in talented but career midcarders and slot them straight into your main event it becomes a bad look after a while too but they don't do that either.

White is there. I'd say his opening salvo in the C2 and his subsequent backstage meltdown washed the stink of his one, poor booking. He's back to being gold.

The only one you listed being booked poorly is Starks. And he was more a victim of circumstances due to Punk leaving, killing his storyline.
    yeah. i didn't like the injury angle at all either but i didn't buy into the notion there was no way to recover from it. going forward it's good ammo for any babyface going up against jay to bring up he couldn't beat a one legged mjf which should instantly infuriate him.

even if punk stayed that storyline was shit. they never should've turned ricky heel just to lose a program to punk.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 11-25-2023 at 06:22 AM.

Osprey is coming in.

One match doesn’t mean he’s now booked good. He actually needs a good program with this as far as Jay White goes. Booking is an obvious issue with Khan.

Cole is out til sometime in 2024 , Darby is off climbing Everest , Swerve looked great but will Tony follow through. Ospreay is a can’t miss talent but the booking has missed at times as we have seen.

It’s again on Tony to do better really. Hot/cold programming isn’t good…ask Wardlow.

One match doesn’t mean he’s now booked good. He actually needs a good program with this as far as Jay White goes. Booking is an obvious issue with Khan.
    by that logic one match doesn't mean he's now booked bad either. aside from the one match with mjf jay's been booked pretty damn well. in the lead up to the mjf match jay outsmarted the devil time and time again.

tk booking is far from perfect, but it beats the hell out of INVASION angles, heel owners/authority figures and a bunch of other shit that got played out 10yrs ago.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Osprey is coming in.

White needs more than one good match to wipe the stink the main-event gave him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

by that logic one match doesn't mean he's now booked bad either. aside from the one match with mjf jay's been booked pretty damn well. in the lead up to the mjf match jay outsmarted the devil time and time again.

tk booking is far from perfect, but it beats the hell out of INVASION angles, heel owners/authority figures and a bunch of other shit that got played out 10yrs ago.
    I'll take the played out angles over my boy looking like an ineffectual twat for losing a match that should have been a squash.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    White needs more than one good match to wipe the stink the main-event gave him.
    Well, I did say match and promo.

But okay.

Spectacular Member

According to Wade Keller , Jay White is not happy at how he was booked at Full Gear. That his program with Max didn’t help him at all.
    I hope that Jay White really isn't feeling this way. I never knew much about him, but really came to enjoy him as a wrestler and performer during this MJF feud. Not only did he shine in-ring, but I was impressed with his microphone work as well.

I think he being showcased vs. MJF probably brought a lot of attention to him from fans new and old alike.

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    I hope that Jay White really isn't feeling this way. I never knew much about him, but really came to enjoy him as a wrestler and performer during this MJF feud. Not only did he shine in-ring, but I was impressed with his microphone work as well.

I think he being showcased vs. MJF probably brought a lot of attention to him from fans new and old alike.
    Keller is a bit more reliable than Alvarez and DA MELTZ. He's also not much of a pot stirring reporter. That being said, I think some of White's frustrations can be seen in his promo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...age_after_the/