Page 88 of 902 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cody and Brandi welcomed a baby girl. Liberty Iris Runnels
    https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...605823493?s=19
    A lot of wrestlers giving birth girls recently. Seth/Becky. Jon/Renee. Now Cody and Brandi.

Wrestling's going to have a stacked women's division in 18 years.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    A lot of wrestlers giving birth girls recently. Seth/Becky. Jon/Renee. Now Cody and Brandi.

Wasn't Randy's last kid a girl, too? To go with his 40 some boys?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Have you listened to JR the last five years or so? He's been pretty terrible.
    It kinda shocking how bad he's gotten compared to his contemporary Tony Schiavone-someone who basically disappeared from pro-wrestling for almost two decades only to come back probably better than he's ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Impact signed Maclin because they felt he never got a fair shake in WWE and they believe they can try to make him into a potential star
    what do they see that makes them believe that?? i mean why sign him over say a mikey nicholls,bad dude tito, colby corino, jon davis etc? because his look, ring work, and promos seem pretty generic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I actually remember that.

The problem is what BigLBO pointed out, WWE (and Vince in particular) treat everything like it's work.

It sometimes gets to the point that they play themselves.
    i think the product would be so much better if they realized there's very few "marks" left and the fans are just customers who want to pay them for a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    It kinda shocking how bad he's gotten compared to his contemporary Tony Schiavone-someone who basically disappeared from pro-wrestling for almost two decades only to come back probably better than he's ever been.
    i think aew is a bad fit for him and that makes him seem even worse. jr would probably be good for that nwa show where magnus is the forever champion.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-19-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

It had one of the best matches in all of 2020, and has consisted dominant, nigh-unbeatable champions. Just because no one pays attention to it doesn't make it uneventful.
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm hmmmm
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-19-2021 at 03:35 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

the highlight of dynamite was pretty peter avalon's response to cezar bononi's loss to orange cassidy aka the death sell. and that's not to say it was a bad dynamite but more how awesome the moment was. even orange cassidy was struggling to not break character. the wingmen are such a rag tag crew of misfits but if they keep up these type of performances they'll grow on me quick. jd drake could probably be used better though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't understand why Dolph brother is with the wingman. He feels out an outlier.

I don't understand why Dolph brother is with the wingman. He feels out an outlier.
    jd drake is the sore thumb in that group imo, but they seem to be making the most of it.

for anybody that missed it, watch at about 3:15 to see avalon's brilliance. cassidy is doing his best not to laugh.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-19-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Disgraced NXT referee Drake Younger has reduced himself to selling snake oil

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Disgraced NXT referee Drake Younger has reduced himself to selling snake oil

Daily Show did a great spot on My Pillow Guy and his insane conspiracy horse crap he was peddling. Telling people in August , Trump will be back in charge.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

It's worth it to see Dolph Ziggler pretend to be disgusted at his brother's failures on Twitter every week.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I was told that these Insider Trading lawsuits (last year one was filed as well) are nothing for Vince. He will settle them before it goes to court. I was kinda let down...

I wanted a Stacy Keach narrated episode of AMERICAN GREED on Vince and this too lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Well, I think what really helped Tony was that he got out before the burnout of multiple years doing national TV got to him. JR should've had an exit strategy ready after the Bell's Pallsy attack. Maybe should've seriously considered retiring after Survivor Series '01 when the big reset happened after the Invasion ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Well, I think what really helped Tony was that he got out before the burnout of multiple years doing national TV got to him. JR should've had an exit strategy ready after the Bell's Pallsy attack. Maybe should've seriously considered retiring after Survivor Series '01 when the big reset happened after the Invasion ended.
    JR is doing this because of his wife death. He wants something to keep him busy.

Ultimate Member

This whole thing with Alexa Bliss is so bad.

She deserves better than to be saddled with the nonsense she's been given.