Page 89 of 902 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 13529

Hell in a cell was soooooo bad.

I often just wait for the women's matches because those are usually decent.

For the exception of Cesaro/Rollins and the Bayley/Bianca match ... UGH!

Now I like weird and horror characters but the Bliss **** is now pure garbage. The copycat thing with Nia was just plane dumb. AEW, ROH, have some horror characters and they are scary. Bliss could be pyscho but they decide to go with really dumb things, like mind control magic.

Double U.

Tee.

EEEEEFFFFFFFFF!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-21-2021 at 09:47 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

I thought most of the matches were good but yeah that Alexa Bliss thing was really dumb. We knew the Miz thing was a one-off promo for a movie. But this is just....plus Reigns was noticeably absent.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    JR is doing this because of his wife death. He wants something to keep him busy.
    J.R's stock options in WWE had him remark he really can live comfortable the rest of his life. This is just to keep busy and help get a new generation over. And the funniest part is seeing AEW mark fans go ape **** if he doesn't name Kenny Omega the greatest current star or sell something he doesn't believe in there.

Glad they have him there. We have constant people selling crap in WWE. And its why no one stands out at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So basically Tommy Dreamer now has a role on Impact as the authority figure. With his long hair and suit/tie he is almost a Paul Heyman version. Him becoming the onscreen VP makes sense as he always displays the good heart. It should be interesting to see how they do it with him. Dreamer to me needs to move into this role as he's getting up there in age ring wise.

I did love the promo with him , Callis and Da'Amore in ring last week. Callis is just....perfect as a heel. Its almost insane the guy walked away from the business so long as he's always been a great promo cutting machine.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

a lot of surprise wins on raw and bliss continues her mind control games , guess riddle is poised to win mitb this year, he had a pretty good match against mcintyre and still won clean.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I thought most of the matches were good but yeah that Alexa Bliss thing was really dumb. We knew the Miz thing was a one-off promo for a movie. But this is just....plus Reigns was noticeably absent.
    Reigns had a Hell-In-A-Cell match on Friday's Smackdown with Rey Mysterio. I'm thinking the match was supposed to be part of the HIAC event as it was inside the Cell, but for some reason they moved the match to Friday night. Anyone know why they did that?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Reigns had a Hell-In-A-Cell match on Friday's Smackdown with Rey Mysterio. I'm thinking the match was supposed to be part of the HIAC event as it was inside the Cell, but for some reason they moved the match to Friday night. Anyone know why they did that?
    Apparently someone just threw the idea out during a story meeting, and people liked it

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Putting Roman cell match on Smackdown pissed off NBC as they saw it as the Marquee match of the PPV and it was given away for free.

I didn't see this posted here yet:

It is actually looking ... pretty good!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I guess it made too much sense to put it in the ppv. Vince logic.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I guess it made too much sense to put it in the ppv. Vince logic.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    LOL. Yeah good ole Vince " I did it my way" Should be his entrance music.

I know this may be considered only wrestling adjacent these days, but did anyone catch that Chyna documentary on Vice last week?

As bad as she got done by the WWE, it is nothing in comparison the bloodsucking leeches that were filming the abandoned documentary of her back in 2015/2016. Holy **** they are just pure evil.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I know this may be considered only wrestling adjacent these days, but did anyone catch that Chyna documentary on Vice last week?

As bad as she got done by the WWE, it is nothing in comparison the bloodsucking leeches that were filming the abandoned documentary of her back in 2015/2016. Holy **** they are just pure evil.
    Agreed 100%.

Quite clearly Chyna was struggling at that time. Instead of the douchebags guys filming to help, they left her alone to that sick "manager" of hers and she eventually ended up dead.