Page 891 of 902 FirstFirst ... 391791841881887888889890891892893894895901 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I love the savagery of Shinsuke's promo last night. That escalated quickly.

Mike Rotunda revealed that WWE had Bray on a legends contract. So all proceeds of his merch will go to supporting his family

https://fxtwitter.com/WrestleOps/sta...2QIBJiyVQ&s=19

Well Sapp and DA MELTZ got caught with their pants down again.

MJF revealed to SI that he has not re-signed with AEW.

Sapp is 0-7 for lately and DA MELTZ is well ... DA MELTZ.

Yay for AEW & WWE working the dirt sheets.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Mike Rotunda revealed that WWE had Bray on a legends contract. So all proceeds of his merch will go to supporting his family

https://fxtwitter.com/WrestleOps/sta...2QIBJiyVQ&s=19
    Was it Mike or Mika? I've seen it reported both ways. Just curious.

Good on them for doing that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I love the savagery of Shinsuke's promo last night. That escalated quickly.
    To say the very least...

Punk should be taking notes.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    To say the very least...

Punk should be taking notes.
    Punk's playing a face right now. He is making sure to not go too far given the AEW situation.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Well New Japan is getting in on this wrestling boom.

WK sold out 2 weeks sooner than last year (the fastest and biggest to date) and are opening the final rafter seats.

Yay pro wrestling!

I hate wrestling fandom sometimes. Some fans are up in arms over the fact CM Punk and Jim Cornette have the same lawyer. Let that man live

I hate wrestling fandom sometimes. Some fans are up in arms over the fact CM Punk and Jim Cornette have the same lawyer. Let that man live
    New is very good. From how Steel spoke on Rip Rodgers podcast I posted days ago, he did well against AEW and Khan. Course he could only hint at it saying he’s smiling for a reason and that New is that good.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well Sapp and DA MELTZ got caught with their pants down again.

MJF revealed to SI that he has not re-signed with AEW.

Sapp is 0-7 for lately and DA MELTZ is well ... DA MELTZ.

Yay for AEW & WWE working the dirt sheets.

This could be a very tough year for Tony Khan ahead with AEW.

- His #1 star is claiming he hasn't signed back and could be leaving in 2024. This is a very crippling blow because if MJF does leave , he's their top young star they built up.

- Kenny Omega will be out for who knows how long in 2024. The problem with a lot of things is booking. If Max indeed leaves in 2024 , then Khan will have to question why he spent 2023 never booking the Omega/MJF PPV program that could have made massive money. And instead threw it on TV and gained nothing from it.

- Sting is retiring.

- Bryan Danielson is going to a special attraction role.

- Ricky Starks and the Nightmare Factory could be leaving the company , which is a number of talents heading to WWE.

- AEW has to get Will Ospreay over in America as he's a big star in Japan. After winning a bidding war for him against WWE and TNA.

- And the biggest one...... will the WWE take an offer from WBD to air RAW on TBS or TNT ? If so ...what will this mean for AEW ?

-

-

- In other news New Japan has a new TV deal with Axs TV. The new episodes will start in January and will feature Wrestle Kingdom matches of this year.

This tournament has confused me now. If Mox wins or draws he has to wrestle Swerve again in the final for gold. Like WTF? Why isn't Mox wrestling the winner of blue for the final. Round Robin shouldn't be like this.

This tournament has confused me now. If Mox wins or draws he has to wrestle Swerve again in the final for gold. Like WTF? Why isn't Mox wrestling the winner of blue for the final. Round Robin shouldn't be like this.
    It's a tiebreaker semi-final scenario.

Didn't you say you watch a ton of G1s? Trying to phrase this to not sound like a jerk but it's not working, sorry. Just know that's not my intention.

I'm confused it's confusing to you when others explained that this would happen.

The 3 points for a win are really gonna push tiebreakers as a thing in the C2. 2 points a win and this would've been your classic runaway block for Mox.

It's already better than this year's G1 IMHO.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-20-2023 at 09:19 PM.

Great Dynamite with a phenomenal main event.

That Swerve vs. MJF face-off makes me want to see Strickland as badass world champ with MJF and the rest of the roster chasing.

Toni: "I'll be there with my chin up, **** out. Speaking of ****, Saraya is going for the pin."

I hope the Devil storyline is done at the PPV. Too much PIS with things like Joe tossing goons and not unmasking them. Leave that **** to WWE and TNA.

The women's division is slowly heading in the right direction again.

I'm a Jericho fan but he needs a break. I smell Jet Lovers coming. Can't miss Jericho if he doesn't go away.

Christian's promo via letter was excellent.

I knew Rush wasn't gonna come close to advancing out of his block but I still think he's a huge beneficiary of the C2. That 450 kick out at 1 followed by a killer sequence was gold.

Swerve is such a huge star. Strap that title on him and have Max chase him and others. I want badass Swerve like now.

I dunno, this C2 helped with adding structure to the shows which they desperately needed. I hope they came keep this wrestling focus after it's over.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-20-2023 at 09:21 PM.

So comically the past few days Tony Khan has decided to feud with Disco Inferno online. Disco summed it up on his show... "If this was Hunter or Vince McMahon who posted this ...I'd take it more harder. But you come across as something a fan would post to me...not a boss..."

But Konnan sums it up best , he takes a TON of heat over his job in AAA and how he books the product from fans etc. He doesn't care about that and as he tells the boys who work for him , ignore the haters...prop up your supporters.

the semi finals=the 2 guys with most points in their league vs each other to win their league. final=winner of blue league vs winner of gold league. i was confused why people made such a thing of swerve taking a protected loss against mox like it eliminated him, moxwinsjajaja and all that ****. i still think i might've preferred if mox had won tonight and just did a straight up rematch with swerve for the semi-final but the mox beat swerve, swerve beat jay and jay beat mox dynamic is kind of cool going into a 3-way.

beastie called it.