Page 892 of 902 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892893894895896 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the semi finals=the 2 guys with most points in their league vs each other to win their league. final=winner of blue league vs winner of gold league. i was confused why people made such a thing of swerve taking a protected loss against mox like it eliminated him, moxwinsjajaja and all that shit. i still think i might've preferred if mox had won tonight and just did a straight up rematch with swerve for the semi-final but the mox beat swerve, swerve beat jay and jay beat mox dynamic is kind of cool going into a 3-way.

beastie called it.
    It sounds like an extra step that doesn't need to be taken. Given there's only two blocks they shouldn't be a semi final. I guess they had to go down this road since they had Mox go over swerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It sounds like an extra step that doesn't need to be taken. Given there's only two blocks they shouldn't be a semi final. I guess they had to go down this road since they had Mox go over swerve.

no, i think this was the plan from the start.
    moxwinsjajaja
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-21-2023 at 05:17 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no, i think this was the plan from the start.
    moxwinsjajaja
    A two block round robin doesn't need a semi final. This is padding for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A two block round robin doesn't need a semi final. This is padding for the sake of it.
    of course you're entitled to your opinion on round robin tournament structure BUT that doesn't mean they chose that format BECAUSE they had mox go over swerve.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

It feels like no one is talking about how good and inspired Mark Briscoe's work has been as of late (in this tourney for example). He really deserves some credit.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

On Facebook someone put together a Jim Henson style Muppet singing “Tony the Snowman” set to the Christmas jingle. Its pretty inventive as far as FB goes.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So comically the past few days Tony Khan has decided to feud with Disco Inferno online. Disco summed it up on his show... "If this was Hunter or Vince McMahon who posted this ...I'd take it more harder. But you come across as something a fan would post to me...not a boss..."

But Konnan sums it up best , he takes a TON of heat over his job in AAA and how he books the product from fans etc. He doesn't care about that and as he tells the boys who work for him , ignore the haters...prop up your supporters.
    TK needs to spend less time online.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    It feels like no one is talking about how good and inspired Mark Briscoe's work has been as of late (in this tourney for example). He really deserves some credit.
    I'm okay with Jay Drilla getting the super finish treatment.

His singles run is getting good.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    TK needs to spend less time online.
    When Disco Inferno can make you rage out on Twitter and come across badly (Disco wasn’t some huge star for sure…but guys like Dusty and Chris Jericho praised his character and ideas at times) you lost.

The dude was given the silliest jobbing character but as Dusty Rhodes praised, no one took it better or farther than Glen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Speaking of rumors online….and it’s just rumors….

The WWE plan to have Roman Reigns come out as champion at Wrestlemania 40. The company wants Reigns to break Hulk Hogan’s record and he’d have to hold it 200+ more days.

The date he will lose is Royal Rumble 2025.

—-That is just the rumor online.

If the Devil stays true to form ... And attacks people Max talks to ...

Swerve will be attacked next, probably taking him out of the triple threat.

Then we can get a Swerve/MJF program when the Devil is revealed ... Which I'm starting to think is MJF.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

The WWE plan to have Roman Reigns come out as champion at Wrestlemania 40. The company wants Reigns to break Hulk Hogan’s record and he’d have to hold it 200+ more days.

Sounds awful. Which is probably why they'd do it. lol
    Aren't fans sick of Reigns by now?
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Ultimate Member

I think that more are sick of him than WWE wants to admit and it would be pathetic to drag it out all the way till 2025, that would be like 500 more days. By then he'll probably only wrestle like 3 times a year. That's not a champion in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    i don't think it's gone unnoticed, i've heard it mentioned a few different places.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    Sounds awful. Which is probably why they'd do it. lol
    Aren't fans sick of Reigns by now?
    he's not around enough for me to be sick of him, however i've completely lost interest in the bloodline which is sad considering how cool of a stable it is. some people still cling to the idea that roman's absence makes it more "special" when he does come around. i don't see it that way.

Honestly if I never see RR again it'll be too soon.