Page 93 of 902 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    NXT had a Black Mass kick better than anything Aliester Black ever landed last night. Just Mercedes Martinez...Wait don't do that because she probably doesn't remember it. I hope she is ok but you could tell that kick destroyed her.
    According to Sean Ross Sapp Mercedes needed to be hospitalized after that kick.

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/sta...244181507?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the Thunderdome Era will come to an end with the July 9th Smackdown and July 12th RAW. After this the WWE will be hitting the road again doing live shows. The Thunderdome rig and more will be tore down.
    It's going to be real fun watching them try to pull some of the nonsense they've been pulling lately (Ryker as a face, Bliss doing mind control, etc.) in front of a live crowd now.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It's going to be real fun watching them try to pull some of the nonsense they've been pulling lately (Ryker as a face, Bliss doing mind control, etc.) in front of a live crowd now.
    The touring after July is focused around the South. His face run will probably not get crapped on as long as they stayed there.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Backstage vignettes more or less will be used for that I'm sure.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In sad news , days ago Beautiful Bobby Eaton's wife Donna passed away . She was 57. Eaton is considered one of the best tag team wrestlers that ever worked and could work against anyone in his near 40 year career. Some stories...

- Eaton started dating his then wife in the mid 1970's. She was the daughter of Bill Dundee who at the time had forbid her from dating wrestlers he was booking. So the 2 dated in secret for awhile til Dundee found out. But he relented because Bobby Eaton was such a nice guy.

- Mick Foley detailed that Eaton was so nice to everyone when he was there. That the guy packed extra towels , toilet paper and more for the road. And to help young guys out just starting he'd give them those things.

- Steve Austin told in his book that working with Eaton was considered "A Night Off" for the boys as he worked so good without hurting anyone.

Yes Eaton isn't a flashy worker by any means during his ring career. He just was a solid in ring worker. And its sad about his wife passing as Bobby Eaton has battled health issues the last decade.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

NXT had a Black Mass kick better than anything Aliester Black ever landed last night. Just Mercedes Martinez...Wait don't do that because she probably doesn't remember it. I hope she is ok but you could tell that kick destroyed her.
    you're not supposed to legit KO the person with that kick. i'd say tommy's black mass is just a tad better.

that jim ross, just in a league of his own isn't he??

so, is britt baker a face?? oh and of course, is charlotte a heel??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-01-2021 at 06:13 AM.

My friend reviews the latest AEW Dynamite -

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

JR had an "old persons moment".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Satomura and Suzuki are dating. He's moving to England to be with her. Talk about a scary couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQn0uOkA...dium=copy_link
    to NXT UK?
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Anybody else get Kirby vibes from Miro the Redeemer and his music??
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Anybody else get Kirby vibes from Miro the Redeemer and his music??
    kirby??

i thought sammy really made the most of his chance to shine in the main event, so did jungle boy the week before.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I really can't wait for Andrade's first AEW match. I'd maybe do Andrade vs Fenix for a Dynamite or PPV (once Fenix overcomes this groin injury he has).

I've only seen like 3 Andrade matches (since I don't really watch WWE anymore, just older content on Youtube/Dailymotion), but they are amazing....Atlantis vs La Sombra (Andrade) in CMLL Sept 2015, which is one of the best lucha matches ever and in a long time, Andrade vs Gargano NXT of course, and Andrade vs Mysterio (Jan 2019 Smackdown).

I really hope AEW can find more ways to do more with its partnership with NJPW. More back and forth among talent. Some big matches (like AAA is doing with Omega vs Andrade in August).
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 07-02-2021 at 06:25 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member

How is having Kenny as their world champ actually helping Impact? I realize he is a bigger star than anyone they have on their roster right now but how is it really helping them as a company. Do they feel having an AEW talent sporting their title on a rival companies TV shows helps them? I can't see how the positives which there are some out weigh the negatives. I remember big cross promotion matches but in them neither champion ever clearly won over the other because why would the losing promotion agree to that? OTOH I do hope we can get a nice Kenny vs Okada match out of all this cross promotion stuff before everyone goes to their respective corners because those matches are the only ones I ever truly love Kenny in otherwise he is just meh to me besides the V-trigger which is sweet.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I do hope we can get a nice Kenny vs Okada match out of all this cross promotion stuff before everyone goes to their respective corners because those matches are the only ones I ever truly love Kenny in
    While I love Omega vs Okada, Kenny vs Naito in G1 2016 and G1 2017 are both amazing matches. Tetsuya Naito has about as much chemistry or even more with Kenny Omega than Okada.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 07-02-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”