Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

With all the outpouring of fake Jon fanart today, I'm glad someone remembered the OG.

Congrats are in order for you too, my son.

Source:
https://twitter.com/automeruz/status...80886582284289
Awww that is too cute. I'm betting we will see more art of this once the SuperSon's movie and YJ starts up with them being kids. I have a feeling we're going to see more art of young him.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
I don't see why or how. They liked the character as he was before the age up. Making Jon swing both ways doesn't change anything about. Just because a character shares the same sexuality as them doesn't make real difference as to their existing problem. People aren't like light switches. A minor change that doesn't fix the existing major problem you have with the character or even doubles down it isn't going to get the result you. I think it's kind of insulting to think that Bi or Gay people who didn't like the age up are suddenly going to support it just because Teen Jon, who they didn't want, is kissing a boy. You're assuming that the only thing LGBT fans care about is see LGBT sex/romance and that overrides anything else they may be interested in.
This! This so much! So many people think "Well if we do X to Character A then people will suddenly forget that they're mad about us doing Y to Character A because X is what they like right?" I've seen a lot of LGBT people complain about Jon suddenly being aged up AND rushed into a romance with a character we don't know enough about. This doesn't translate into readers. Unless these fans of this come out and buy his book and keep it high, maybe. But I think if Jay does turn out to be Magento to Jon's Charles, then you'll probably see some of these fans dip because they're not looking for a developed character they're just looking for cute and quirky art.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
Unfortunately I think Jon's already slim chances of getting deaged are even lessened now. It would be considered weird if DC did anything with a bi-sexual kid Jon Kent. The 'Think of the children' crowd would not tolerate it. But a teenage Jon is fair game to explore a younger Superman in bi-sexual relationships. Though I didn't know the LGBT fandom that you've seen don't like the age up. If they didn't before, they probably will now.

You can absolutely de-age him. There are a lot of ways to do it. Off the top of my head.

1. Speedforce de-aging due to some event.
2. Dimensional de-aging see Chris Kent
3. Sudden manipulation of higher powered reality warping character.
4. Pull a Reboot and have two Jon's running around like two Enzo's.
5. Pull a Ben Rilley and hey it' s a clone of Jon aged up. Real Jon is in a deep sleep right now.