Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1363
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wonder if Taylor would want to use Boyzarro for Jon? Bizarros are weird so aging him up to match Jon isn’t a problem.
    He would be the absolute easiest element of the Rebirth run to bring back without delving into "oh yeah, I was 10 years old a couple months ago" territory. But, personally, I don't see Boyzarro fitting into Taylor's aims with his run. Even the Hamilton alien refugees fit better with those themes (though, again, they have the issue of delving into "I grew up 7 years in 3 weeks" territory).
    Last edited by Quinlan58; 10-15-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I miss Jorge's art on Superman

december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member

^^^ I miss it too. There's been some great artists on the Suprr books but JJ remains my absolute favourite.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

They specifically mentioned a ghost of the past. And that really limits it. Boyzarro could be it, maybe that one woods thing.

I still feel like this is a backdoor pilot to a new Worlds Finest type book.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    ^^^ I miss it too. There's been some great artists on the Suprr books but JJ remains my absolute favourite.
    Same, you can tell he has a lot of love for Superman.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I love the use of the capes and the back to back to highlight the spheres these two rotate in.

Stunning art from JJ. Definitely in my top artists for Superman.

Hopefully this will turn into a series for them

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Super Sons movie officially announced. Battle of The Super Sons. Don't know anything about it yet except that it's gonna be CG Animated. Wish we coulda seen some concept art or something, at least. Just to know...which Jon they're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Super Sons movie officially announced. Battle of The Super Sons. Don't know anything about it yet except that it's gonna be CG Animated. Wish we coulda seen some concept art or something, at least. Just to know...which Jon they're using.
    Should be the younger one as introduction to non readers.

I was skeptical that it was CG but then I remembered Into the Spider-Verse, so I think we're in for something unique.

Will be kid Jon, the “Super-Sons” means kid Jon. However this is going to be a direct to video movie, so you aren’t getting a big budget. It will not be Into the Spiderverse tier, maybe GL: TAS tier at best.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'll take whatever the hell I can get at this point.

I'll take whatever the hell I can get at this point.
    Yeah I don’t mean to be a downer, just want expectations to be set at a realistic level lol. Guessing this will be their out of continuity movie for next year? Wonder who the VAs will be.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Will be kid Jon, the “Super-Sons” means kid Jon. However this is going to be a direct to video movie, so you aren’t getting a big budget. It will not be Into the Spiderverse tier, maybe GL: TAS tier at best.
    Spider-Verse has a heart to it that can be replicated, regardless of budget. It'll certainly be different.

Some more good news, looks like Jeremy Adams is writing this? He’s writing the Flash ongoing right now, he’s one of the better writers DC Animation has.