Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1363
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

For Jon, new VA. Unless they drop Damians age, I think the same actor probably will be playing him.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So,no artwork or posters?just the announcement?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

manwhohaseverything, do you mean announcement for the new motto?

If that's the case, then I think so..

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Lane View Post
    manwhohaseverything, do you mean announcement for the new motto?

If that's the case, then I think so..
    i meant the super sons movie..

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    i meant the super sons movie..
    Hah! Ok, that totally slipped my mind

Extraordinary Member

So,no artwork or posters?just the announcement?
    its probably too soon. Perhaps in January after the catwoman movie comes out and and the SuperSons special drops will get some art and a trailer

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't expect any trailer before summer, to be fair.
    Actually it would be pretty cool, if they would try to promote it as something more, than just another direct-to-video movie, considering Into the Spider-Verse success. Super Sons have incredibly large potential for that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    its probably too soon. Perhaps in January after the catwoman movie comes out and and the SuperSons special drops will get some art and a trailer
    The Catwoman animated movie comes out in February, not January. The Super Sons movie will probably release in the fall of 2022.

Incredible Member

They could just add it to HBO Max seeing as streaming is the top priority now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindi View Post
    Attachment 114781

This feels like a parody of comics
    Though I'm sure a lot of people wish he would just MAKE the higher powers that be change the way things are, but that's not the way it works.

Because if that's the case Superman could solve all the world's problems in a single weekend if we want to consider how fast he 'really' is. Because all he'd have to say is "Do this or I'll kill you" and there's nothing they could do about it. But then he'd be a tyrant which is why he never goes that route(in main continuity).

So it's not surprising to see Jon doing this. Sometimes it's a bigger statement that Superman stands for something. Although we know he could just end it with brutality and threats. But that's not been how he's operated, even back in the comics when he was always going against any kind of social injustice and being the 'boy scout' for a ton of causes.

Like when Superman(his father) stood against Police Brutality https://screenrant.com/superman-poli...est-dc-comics/

Now could Superman fly around to every police district and tell them to revamp or he'll tear them all down brick by brick? Yeah. But part of what makes Superman.. well Superman is his belief that people and things will change and he is a symbol for it. "Hope". He only gets physical if he faces physical resistance or violence, and even then he doesn't go as far as he could. But that's always been the point. He stands for something, he doesn't try to go force the higher powers to change it by threatening them. Unless they are very obviously evil(like Lex Luthor).
    Last edited by Majesty; 10-18-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

It's not just about making threats to tptb. It's also about taking matters into his own hands like freezing the solar caps or sucking/blowing away CO2 etc. There's things that Superman could do unilaterally without the governments or corporations doing anything to stop him. He's fast, strong and is basically a long life rechargeable battery that just needs to sun dip to refresh. He could do it all but it always circled back to Superman towing the line he either becomes a dictator or makes earth into a nanny planet because he's forever doing things for the humans who can and should be doing those things. This then brings me back to the "better" way that Jon will be Superman, I don't see it, not unless they say, Clark used to do that before the likes of your Monguls/Darkseid/Brainiacs/Doomsday showed up and his focus shifted in that direction because Clark was neck deep in fighting for the little/unheard/oppressed people and he was effective in it to the point of making governments wary of him (before reboots/retcons messed things up). With Jon now taking up the mantle, how will his tenure be more effective? What I have seen highlighted so far, is Taylor hasn't really cracked the code of Jon being a better Superman beyond Jon's physical abilities and even that's not much.

Is that a monster on the attack? I actually can't make heads or tails of it.

Yes, there ignoring a monster attacking ships and they ain't doing anything about it. Our Heroes
    big deal! being a hero is overrated..You constantly have to abide by "standards".Besides,Maybe the monster is the good guy..Who knows?

Astonishing Member

big deal! being a hero is overrated..You constantly have to abide by "standards".Besides,Maybe the monster is the good guy..Who knows?
    I think it's part of the protest since Jackson is there but it's hard to know for sure.

Yeah! What if the Monster is just chilling in its natural habitat? Who asked humans to get in the way of that.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

They should still save the boat because there are probably people in them
    They probably attacked the Kraken first. The Kraken is simply defending itself.